15 Best Cheap VPN – Cost As Low As $0.01 Per Month [And Upto $9.99]
Are you looking for the best cheap VPN in the marketplace? If so, then read this guide from Best VPN. However, before we get started, allow us to delve into a little history. If we go back two decades, to the time where internet just gained fame, nobody knew how reliant we would be on the “digital” universe.
Slowly and gradually, we entered a new ERA of technological evolution, changing our lives completely. Now, even passing a day without the internet, almost seems impossible. Leave your phone or laptop for a few minutes, and you will often find yourself bored to death!
Best Cheap VPN Services of 2019
- Best Cheap VPN
- Best $1 VPN
- VPN Price Comparison
- Guide to Buy the Best Cheap VPN – How users should pick cheap VPN plans?
- Are The Cheapest VPNs Safe to use?
- Cheap VPN vs. Free Trial VPN
- 12 Cheap VPN providers to Avoid!
- Cheap VPN Reddit
- Cheap Flights Booking Using Low Cost Anonymous VPN
To what do we owe this craze to? The ease-of-use and convenience of accessing information instantaneously, while being able to enjoy entertainment LIKE NEVER BEFORE! Everything you wish to do, learn, or watch, you can find something about it on the internet. This is why it has also become somewhat of a RISK – in the eyes of higher authorities and government agencies.
And now, we often find ourselves trying to bypass geo-restrictions and content limitations, while trying our BEST to keep our digital IDENTITY private.
This is why VPNs are becoming commonplace for accessing the internet safely. Around 29% of China’s 649 million, 36% in all of Turkey, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and UAE, and 41% of Indonesian netizens use VPNs – which totals to almost 190 million.
This is a clear indication that VPN use is growing considerably around the world. And, why would it not? From creating remote connections anywhere in the world to unblocking websites and even anonymizing your digital identity – VPNs have a lot to offer. They are the only the solution to explore an unfiltered internet, free from all restrictions.
Foundation of a Best Cheap VPN:
While you can find tens of VPN providers that offer their services for highly affordable rates, you need to be careful before subscribing with a certain provider.
This is because, the primary purpose of acquiring a VPN should always be to protect one’s privacy and while most users do check for things like overall server counts and offered locations, military grade encryption, protocol support etc. they don’t usually check for factors that can definitely affect the sturdiness of a VPN in protecting user privacy.
Here, I have mentioned these very metrics that you need to check for in order to adjudge whether a VPN is truly a Best Cheap VPN or not:
The place where a VPN provider is based is extremely important as it gets affected by the countries data retention laws and other censorship requirements.
So as a preference, we prioritize those VPNs and consider them safe which are situated outside of these highly notorious places as far as data retention laws are concerned
- 5 Eyes Countries (Australia, Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand)
- 14 Eyes Countries (The countries in 5 Eyes + Denmark, France, Netherlands, and Norway)
- Fourteen Eyes (The Countries mentioned in 5 Eyes + 9 Eyes + Germany, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, and Spain)
Safer and more preferable destinations for VPNs include Panama, Switzerland, Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands etc. Most Best VPNs are situated in these places for better protecting user privacy.
If it’s a paid VPN service, then it has to offer unlimited bandwidth period. If there is a cap on how much data a user can consume then its not worth trying.
3. Diskless VPN Feature:
Being Diskless means that a provider’s servers are not, in any way, connected to a data collection device like a Hard Drive. This rules out the possibility of any user logs being kept, making the VPN extremely secure.
4. First-party DNS servers:
If a VPN doesn’t offer its own DNS servers and is using those of some other provider, then its certainly not going to be a safe VPN. Only go for those VPNs that offer their own DNS servers.
5. Privacy Impact Score:
This score concerns the VPN provider’s website and whether it has anything on it that can potentially intrude on to user privacy by logging data. These intrusion tools can be cookies, trackers among others.
The score range is from 0-100, where a low score means high privacy in layman’s terminology and a high score implies that the website is not committed to protecting user privacy.
Obfuscation means hiding VPN traffic from prying eyes of snoopers, ISPs and government agencies by masking it as regular traffic. Mostly, VPNs have their obfuscated servers especially demarcated within their VPN clients or you can ask their chat support for more help.
7. SSL rating:
Qualys SSL Labs’ SSL Server Test tool provides this SSL server rating to a provider’s website.
8. Obfsproxy Supports:
Obfsproxy is a subproject of Tor, so this metric adjudges whether a VPN provider has implemented this tool as of yet or not on its service.
9. Logging Policy of a Provider:
The logging policy needs to be explicitly stated and anything else as compared to a zero logs policy makes a VPN certainly undesirable. Never go for a VPN if its keeps logs.
Best Cheap VPN in 2019
If you want to leverage the best annual pricing on VPNs, then it is imperative you do your thorough research. Many providers in the marketplace are constantly changing their plans/features to accommodate new customers at lower costs.
However, not many are able to balance functionality and pricing accordingly, hence why we created a list of the Best Cheap VPN providers below:
- $11.95$1.99Per Month
- AES 256-bit network traffic encryption
- OpenVPN and IKEv2 security protocols
- No logs policy
- 500+ servers in 50 countries
- 24/7 customer service
- Supports P2P/Torrenting
- $6.95$2.91Per Month
- 3386+ servers in 17 different countries
- OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, and PPTP protocols
- AES 256 bit encryption provided
- 24/7 live chat feature
- Good customer support
- 7-day money back guarantee
- Zero log policy
- Easy to use VPN client
- $12.99$2.75Per Month
- DNS and IP Leak Protection for Unblocking
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 7-day Trial
- 3000 Servers to Bypass Geo-Restrictions
- Secure Wi-Fi Feature for Security in Public
- Kill Switch and DNS/IP Leak Protection
- Mozilla and Chrome Browser Add-ons
- OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec and PPTP protocols
- $10.95$2.88Per Month
74% Off EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT
- 300,000 + IPs & 2000 + Servers
- Dedicated Streaming Servers Available
- Split Tunneling/DNS Leak Protection
- P2P/Torrenting, Port Forwarding, Static IPs
- L2TP, SSTP, OpenVPN & IKEv2 protocols
- DDoS Protection and Internet Kill Switch
- $11.95$2.99Per Month
75% Off EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT
- Works with US Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee Available
- WebRTC, IPv6, and DNS Leak Protection
- Simultaneous Connections on 6 Devices
- Dedicated Servers for P2P & Streaming
- 5,228 servers in 62 countries worldwide
1. PureVPN – Advanced Features for Half the Price!
Based in Hong Kong, PureVPN gains fame for being incredibly the most affordable VPN, while offering plenty of advanced features for leveraging top security.
Among these include Automatic Kill Switch, NAT Firewall, Split Tunneling, DPI Protection, DNS/IPv6 Leak Protection, and various others.
You can get the 2 year subscription for as low as $69, which means you only pay $2.88 per month. The best part of all: you even have 31-days money back guarantee available.
- Yearly VPN Pricing Set at $69.
- Supports 5 Multi-Logins.
- Wi-Fi Security Feature.
- Advanced Port Forwarding.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support.
- Some Session Logging.
Make sure to read our detailed PureVPN Review for more information.
PureVPN Best Seasonal Deal: This holiday season, PureVPN has put up an exclusive discount for all those looking for a serious cheapest VPN deal. They are now offering a mind-numbing 74% discount on their 5-Year Plan, making it cost just $2.88/month ($69 billed once).
Hack to Get a Discount from PureVPN
We know that users are looking for ways to leverage better discounts/specials. After all, who does not enjoy getting a good product for lesser money? If you are a bargain hunter, then you might want to try this hack out to get a better deal from PureVPN.
All users have to do is head to our affiliate link for the provider by clicking here. You will be visited by PureVPN’s landing page for a limited deal, displaying a 2-year plan for just $2.88/mo. billed $69 only for 24-months to the VPN.
If this plan is not that convincing, scroll down and up heading towards the close tab button. This will activate the landing pages’ exit intent and subsequent 1-year deal from PureVPN, costing $2.95/mo., which means you pay $35.40 for 12-months!
2. PrivateVPN – Budget-Friendly Plans with Remarkable Discounts
Based in Sweden, PrivateVPN is a safe and budget-friendly option for many, boasting a zero logs policy, 24/7 live chat support, fast speeds for P2P/Torrenting, and 80+ servers located in 56 countries worldwide.
The VPN even allows for the unblocking of Netflix US, Amazon Prime, and many other. Yearly vpn pricing is set at $50.40 (included an additional one-month), which gives you a 64% discount on the monthly pricing, dropping it from $7.67 to $3.88. The plan is backed up by a 30-day money back guarantee.
- 13-Months Plan for $50.40.
- SOCKS5 and HTTPS Proxy.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility.
- Kill Switch and DNS Leak Protection.
- Simultaneous Connections on Six Devices.
- Limited Servers.
See PriviateVPN Review for more features.
PrivateVPN Ultra-Special Discounted Plan: For the upcoming seasonal shopping fest, PrivateVPN is offering its users a special discount of 64% on its 13 Month Plan! Subscribing to this deal will cost you just $3.88/month ($50.40 billed once)
3. CyberGhost – Light On the Pocket yet Offers Excellent Security/Privacy
Based in Romania, CyberGhost is a remarkable VPN, which offers dedicated apps for all devices, strong 256-bit AES encryption on OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec, and five simultaneous connections.
It is great for privacy, as there is no spying from the side of NSA or the government. First-time users leverage a remarkable 77% discount on the monthly vpn pricing, dropping it down from $9.99 to $2.75, meaning you pay only $33 the first year, and from then onwards $66 yearly based on $5.55 monthly pricing.
- First-Time Users Pay Only $33 for Annual Plan.
- 1,165 Servers in 61 Countries Worldwide.
- 7-Day Free Trial and 30-Day Refund.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payment.
- Speeds Could Improve.
You can also take a look at out CyberGhost Review for more information.
CyberGhost Exclusive Shopping Season Deal: If you are looking for a great cheapest VPN deal this upcoming season, then you can subscribe to the amazing 18 Month Plan by CyberGhost with an unbelievable 73% discount, making it cost you just $3.5/month ($63.00 billed once)
4. NordVPN – Safest Option in the Marketplace with Low Yearly Costs!
Based in Panama, NordVPN exists as one of the safest options in the marketplace, being based in a country that protects all user data and steers away from strict internet laws.
It offers access to 4219 servers in 92 countries worldwide, connection to 6 devices simultaneously, a generous 30-day money back guarantee, along with various advanced features, which include Onion Over VPN, Automatic Kill Switch, NAT Firewall, DoubleVPN (network passes through two different servers around the world).
- Based in Secure Location: Panama.
- Yearly VPN Pricing Starts at $69 (51% discount).
- 6 Simultaneous Connections.
- 30-Day Refund Guarantee.
- Three-Day Free Trial.
- Lacks “VPN over Tor” Configuration.
Do take a look at our comprehensive NordVPN Review.
NordVPN Special CyberMonth Deal: The best just got better! NordVPN is being the Santa this season with a Special 75% discount on its 3 Year Deal! If you subscribe to this deal fast, you will be using NordVPN for 3 years at just $2.99/month ($107.55 billed once)
5. Private Internet Access (PIA) – Privacy-Focused VPN Provider
Based in the US, PIA is often disregarded as a privacy-focused cheap VPN, but there have actually been no cases of it actually revealing any information to government agencies.
The provider offers strong encryption, excellent speeds for streaming, servers in 25 countries, and an incredibly low price point. You can get an annual subscription for as low as $39.95, meaning you only pay $3.33 per month.
- Yearly VPN Pricing Set at $39.95.
- SOCKS5 Proxy Available.
- Multiple VPN Gateways.
- 5 Simultaneous Connections.
- Ad/Tracker Blocking Features.
- Slow Customer Support.
Don’t forget to read our extensive and unbiased Private Internet Access Review.
PrivateInternetAccess Best Cheap Streaming Deal: The best VPN for Streaming can now be subscribed to for two years @ just $2.91/month ($69.95 billed once)! This special deal is currently allowing you to avail a 58% discount!
Cheap VPN As per Google’s Suggestion (Popular on the web 2019)
Google is now become our go-to place for all kinds of information and not just that, it also is a great indicator of what the most popular results are for a particular query. And because this guide is about the Best Cheap VPN, we just cant miss out on including Google Results on this particular topic.
So, if you search Google for “Cheap VPN”, the results brought back include a prominent lateral listing of major VPNs that Google considers as the cheapest VPNs out there.
This lateral listing is quite a common feature of Google as it allows users to get better access to top results, thereby shortening their time and efforts in finding out the best solutions or providers to a particular problem or query posted by the user.
In the results that were returned by Google on this query, providers like NordVPN, PureVPN, CyberGhost, PIA, Ivacy, IPVanish among others were present and that matches our own research on this topic significantly.
We have covered most of these VPNs and their pricing plans in this guide so we are quite on par with Google on this definitely.
Do use this Google lateral list whenever it appears for things like best books on science, top players in major leagues, trending news topics among others for accessing the best results culled by Google from millions of sites from across the web!
Best VPN Monthly Plan in 2019
When it comes to subscribing to the best VPN, not everyone wants to get a lengthy duration, as they could just be using it – since they are visiting a new country for a short vacation, and are unable to access a few sites due to geo-restrictions.
This is why most prospects often look for a cheap yet reliable VPN that offers the best monthly pricing. Below we provide a list of the top 5 Cheap VPN by 1 Month Plan :
- $0.01Per Month
- Reduce lag & improve game connection
- Minimal Pricing
- Supports MacOS & Linux
- WAN optimization technology
- Web and SOCKS proxy support
- AppLocale support
- Supports Majority browers
- $9.95$2.25Per Month
- 450+ Servers Across 100 Locations
- Automatic Kill Switch and Split Tunneling
- 2 Year Plan Starts at $2.25 per month
- Advanced IPsec & IKEV Protocols
- No Restrictions on P2P/Torrenting
- Available on All Leading Platforms
- Supports OpenVPN Protocol
- $2.33Per Month
- Affordable pricing starting from as low as $2.17/month
- 1024-bit strong encryption
- 13+ servers in 11 countries including UK, US & Canada
- 24-hour free trial on request
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Speed
- OpenVPN, PPTP & L2TP/IPSec Support
- $9.99$4.99Per Month
- An explicitly stated zero logs policy
- The Most Secure Free VPN in the Market
- Low Prices for Premium Plans
- Dedicated Apps for Popular Platforms
- A low number of Servers
- Doesn’t unblock geo-restricted streaming sites like Netflix US
- $7.96Per Month
- Absolutely Zero Logging
- Four Client Apps Available
- Tor Supported
- Netflix Unblocking Supported
- Military Grade Encryption
- $12.95$6.67Per Month
- 700+ Servers in 35+ Countries
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 200,000+ IP Addresses
- PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, OpenVPN, Chameleon protocol support
- Supports all major platforms
- Offers NAT Firewall
- 3 Day Trial Version Offered
1. Mudfish VPN – Low Cost VPN especially for Gamers
Mudfish is unlike most VPNs you will find out there as it specifically targets the gaming community and thereby markets itself as a best VPN for Gaming.
Offering 299 servers and highly optimized gaming infrastructure to reduce lag and improve ping rates, this VPN can also bypass firewalls and be optimized for just gaming connections only.
It also offers dedicated VPN apps for multiple OS platforms like Windows, Android, iOS and others. But despite offering all of that, its monthly plan remains incredibly low at just $0.01 for MudFish, $5.99 for WTFast and $2.99 for Normal VPN plans.
2. Ivacy – Budget-Friendly VPN Service with Advanced Features
Based in Singapore, Ivacy is another budget-friendly provider, renowned for its exceptional price-point, advanced features, cross-platform compatibility, and strong encryption.
Since Singapore law does not require the logging of user activity, you can also feel assured to leverage complete privacy online.
Prices starts from 1 month plan at $8.95, which gives you access to 450+ Servers in 100+ Locations, Advanced IPsec & IKEV Protocols, unlimited bandwidth and, 5 Devices Simultaneous Logins. Check out Ivacy Review for detailed features of it.
- Easy-to-Use Native Applications.
- 450+ Servers in 100+ Locations.
- Supports 5 Multi-Logins.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payments.
- Zero Logging policy.
- Complicated Refund Policy.
3. ShadeYouVPN – Excellent Value for the Inexpensive Pricing
Based in Ukraine with its registration and servers in the Netherlands for extra privacy, ShadeYouVPN is an underrated provider, which actually offers quite the value for its inexpensive price.
You have access to servers in 14 countries worldwide, multiple protocols such as PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN, 5 simultaneous connections, and many more.
There are two monthly plans available: Standard and Premium. The former 1-month plan starts at $3.95 and the latter at $7.95.
- Get Started as low as $3.95 per Month.
- 4096-bit Key Encryption.
- P2P/Torrenting Allowed.
- Kill Switch + DNS Leak Protection.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- Website Needs Improvement.
4. TunnelBear – Stable VPN with a Remarkable Service
Based in Canada, TunnelBear is quite a famous name in the list of both: premium and FREE VPNs. However, it also ranks as one of the cheapest, based on 1-month plan, starting at just $9.99.
For the budget-friendly pricing, you receive access to lightning fast servers, strong OpenVPN encryption, servers in 20 countries worldwide, and easy-to-use native apps.
Best part of all: you even have a VigilantBear (Kill-switch) and GhostBear (Obfuscation Technology known as Stealth Mode) to boost overall security.
- Five Simultaneous Connections.
- Excellent Customer Support.
- Zero Logs Provider.
- GhostBear: StealthVPN.
- VigilantBear: Kill Switch.
- No P2P/Torrenting.
Do read our detailed TunnelBear Review
5. AirVPN – Reasonable VPN Pricing Combined with an Amazing Product
Based in Italy, AirVPN is an incredibly reliable and security-focused provider, which proudly states it is the creation of “hacktivists and activists”.
It offers a 3-day free trial for users to test the service, along with servers in 15 countries worldwide. You even have the ability of connecting to 3 devices simultaneously, while receiving support in the form of a helpful ticket system and straightforward FAQs and forum.
Its 1 month plan starts at a low $8.35, which is just a little higher than ShadeYouVPN’s premium plan.
- 3-Day Free Trial Available.
- Cheap Monthly VPN Pricing at $8.35.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payment Method.
- DNS Routing and Perfect Forward Secrecy.
- Port Forwarding and SSH/SSL Tunneling.
- Needs Improvement in Server Locations.
6. VyprVPN – Pocket-Friendly VPN Pricing with Exceptional Features
Based in Switzerland but owned by a US company, VyprVPN is another cheap VPN service that offers a remarkably pocket-friendly 1 month plan for users to enjoy.
Starting at $9.95, you get to leverage quite a lot. This includes a 30-day money back guarantee, simultaneous connections to 5 devices, 24/7 live chat support, servers in more than 70 countries worldwide, and unlimited bandwidth.
- Supports PayPal Method of Payment Now.
- Fast Speeds for Streaming/Torrenting.
- Strong Encryption and Protocols.
- Free Three-Day VPN Trial.
- VyprDNS and Chameleon Technology.
- Does Not Accept Bitcoin.
Read our unbiased VyprVPN Review for more info
VPN Price Comparison
|Lowest Price Yearly||$35.40||$27.99||$63||$58||$42||$50||$69||$39.95||$59.99||$99.95|
Cheap $5/month VPN:
While a lot of people still perceive VPNs to be highly expensive services with exorbitantly priced subscription plans, some VPN providers are challenging this perception and killing it by offering dirt cheap prices along with the best subscription plans.
Here is a list of well know, highly secure VPN providers that are offering long-term subscription plans at below $5/month:
Not exactly a VPN but rather a Smart DNS service, Unlocator’s main aim is to provide unblocking services, especially for streaming sites like Netflix, for users around the world.
However, despite offering managing to cater to its primary aim, its other features also don’t offer much to write home about like there are no dedicated apps available for any OS as you need to nominate a DNS server by changing the settings of your OS to get this to work, it doesn’t offer OpenVPN, you original IP is exposed all the time and a whole lot of other shortcomings.
It does offer a 7 day free trial where you don’t need to provide your credit card details, through which you can actually check the performance of Unlocator for yourself.
- Monthly: $4.95
- 6 Months: $27.50 (billed $4.58/mo)
- 12 MONTHS: $49.95 (billed $4.16/mo)
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- Cheap Pricing plans
- Free trial available
- Doesn’t keep activity logs
- Doesn’t make your IP
- Doesn’t support OpenVPN
- Server switching doesn’t work properly
- No dedicated VPN clients available
Another provider focusing exclusively on providing unblocking services for streaming sites, Getflix is offering both kind of services i.e. a VPN as well as a Smart DNS. And as this provider is targeting the users who intend to get past geo-restrictions on streaming sites, it would be really very ignorant of us to judge it on the basis of the level of online anonymity it provides.
Getflix shouldn’t be your choice if you are looking for a provider that provides your privacy online.
Among its most prominent features, it offers 24×7 live chat support, supports over 200 channels and unblocks geo-restricted websites like Netflix and many more.
Getflix doesn’t offer any native VPN apps and you can only run it through changing the DNS settings of your system or trying to configure the VPN manually through sideloading methods.
- Monthly: $4.95
- 6 Months: $22.95 (billed $3.82/mo)
- 12 MONTHS: $39.90 (billed $3.32/mo)
- Live chat support
- 200 channels supported
- Unblocks geo-restricted content
- Smart DNS available
- Not appropriate for ensuring online anonymity
- No native client apps
3. Hide My IP VPN:
A powerful VPN provider that offers great online protection and unblocking features, HideMyIP is budget friendly VPN service. This VPN provider offers more than 120 servers in 60 countries worldwide along with optimized servers for gaming and streaming to power a stellar user experience.
Apart from this, HideMyIP also offers dedicated VPN client apps for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android along with excellent, lightweight browser extensions.
HideMyIP initially started off as a proxy provider but has now added more security features making it suitable for streaming enthusiasts along with privacy geeks.
- Monthly: $2.95
- 3 Months: $8.79 (billed $2.93/mo)
- 12 MONTHS: $34.95 (billed $2.95/mo)
- 120 Servers in 60 countries
- Dedicated VPN client apps
- 5 simultaneous connections
- Free Proxy Servers
- Hide My IP OpenDNS service
- Needs to works ohin improving its speeds
- Servers can be a bit clogged at times
Perhaps among the few cheap VPN providers out there that can even give the best services in the market a run for their money, CactusVPN’s USP is its attention to detail. There is perhaps no other VPN that offers its trademark application killer feature, through which you can kill of applications through your dedicated apps with ease.
But the advantages don’t stop there as it offers support for OpenVPN protocol, 22 optimized servers in 14 locations, five simultaneous connections and free proxy servers. CactusVPN is also offering a Smart DNS service through which you can unblock anything from Netflix to Hulu on your mediastreamers with incredible ease.
The speeds remained optimal during our test and did support HD video quality on a 10 MBPS connection on Netflix. Definitely on top of our recommendations list!
- Monthly: $4.99
- 3 Months: $17.99 (billed $5.99/mo)
- 12 MONTHS: $54.99 (billed $4.58/mo)
- Multiple Protocol Support including OpenVPN
- Smart DNS available
- 22 Servers in 14 locations
- Netflix Unblocking Capabilities
- Dedicated VPN client apps
- Support can be slow to respond at times
5. VPN Unlimited:
Some services are just splendid but they don’t often get their due share of acclaim from the community. And if I take my pick, then VPN Unlimited will definitely feature in that sort of list.
Offering a highly integrated VPN infrastructure for a medium sized VPN service, VPN Unlimited offers 400 servers across 70 locations worldwide. And the best part about it is that it can unblock both Netflix US and BBC iPlayer, a feat, even some top tier VPNs cannot accomplish.
Its encryption and security are top of the line so you can be rest assured of obtaining complete privacy under its cover. VPN Unlimited also offers dedicated VPN clients, which in my opinion is one of the best VPN clients out there due to the easy of navigability and UX design. You can read about it more here in my comprehensive review of VPN Unlimited.
As for its pricing, its incredibly affordable and considering all the features it is offering, I can rate it commendably well as a Best Cheap VPN.
Here are its pricing plans:
- Monthly Subscription: $9.99 billed once
- Yearly Subscription: $5.00/month ($59.99 billed once)
- Lifetime Subscription: $99.99 billed once
It also offers a zero commitment free trial and a 7 day money back guarantee which makes this deal definitely worth trying.
- $5/month as a Cheap VPN Plan
- 5 simultaneous connections
- OpenVPN Protocol Support
- P2P and Torrenting support through dedicated servers
- Dedicated Client apps
- Live chat support
- Unblocks Geo-Restricted Sites like Netflix US and BBC iPlayer
- Can offer low speeds at peak hours
Other providers which offers cheap VPN prices plans below $5 per month are as follows:
- SaferVPN $3.49 (24 Month Subscription Plan)
- Zenmate $4.99 (12 Month Subscription Plan)
- VPN Area $4.92 (12 Month Subscription Plan)
- HotspotShield : 4.63/month (36 Month Subscription Plan)
Best Cheap VPN by 6 Months Plan in 2019
If you happen to travel a lot and enter countries with tough internet laws, opting for a VPN is probably the wisest decision to keep your identity private and data secure. Now, you have learned about the best VPNs for monthly and yearly requirements.
However, is there anything cheap for bi-annual users? Well, lucky for you we have compiled a list of the Best 6-Months Cheap VPNs plans that are bound to grab your attention – thanks to their budget-friendliness:
- $9$4.08Per Month
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- Up front Attitude Towards Privacy
- Dedicated Applications
- Exceptional Free Plan
- Intuitive Software
- Potent Privacy
- Excellent Free plan
- Supports DoubleVPN
- Built-in Ad/Tracker Blocking
- $9.99Per Month
- Servers available in 45 Countries
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Supports PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, IPSec, OpenVPN & Softether
- Offers port-forwarding
- Supports 5-Simultaneous connection
- $3.33Per Month
- 126 Server locations
- Unlimited data transfer
- unlimited bandwidth
- 3 simultaneous connections
- unlimited server switching
- 1 click install & run software
- $4.95$3.08Per Month
- 130+ servers in 47 countries
- 15 days money back guarantee
- 3 Simultaneously connections
- Compatible with All Major OS
- Excellent protocol support
- Offers browser extension
- Free trial available (for 6 hours)
Windscribe – Canadian-Based Provider with Cheap VPN Pricing
Windscribe is a Canadian-based VPN service that made its way into the marketplace in 2016. Subsequently, it is way younger than its competitors, but still manages to do exceptionally well – offering native apps for all platforms, strong encryption, excellent chrome extension, unlimited simultaneous connections, and 50+ server locations.
The biannual plan gives you a 58% discount on the monthly price, dropping it from $9 to $3.70, meaning you only pay $22 every six months and $89 every 24 months.
- $22 Every Six Months.
- IKEv2 Encryption.
- Free VPN Available.
- Lots of Payment Options.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections.
- No Live Chat Support.
Hide.Me – Great Value for the Cheap Pricing
Based in Malaysia, Hide.me is quickly growing to be a reliable name in the marketplace of VPN services. It previously suffered a few hiccups with lackluster speed and IP Leaks, but now things are as good as ever.
Once you sign up, you gain access to 45 locations, 5 simultaneous connections, and various other protocols, along with Automatic Wi-Fi Protection and Kill Switch.
Typically, there are two plans: premium and plus. If you go for the former, you will have to pay $39.95 bi-annually. However, for the latter, you will only have to pay $19.95 every six months.
- Free Plan Available.
- 45+ Locations Worldwide.
- $19.95 Bi-Annually for Plus Plan.
- P2P/Torrenting Enabled.
- Static IPs Available.
- Support Needs Improvement.
Trust.Zone – A Safe, Reliable and Inexpensive Service
Based in Seychelles, Trust.Zone is a safe and reliable option for keeping your identity secure, as the country is exempt from any mandatory data retention laws.
Add this to the providers’ no logs policy and you receive complete anonymity online, along with unlimited bandwidth, 3 simultaneous connections, and 105 servers spread across 32 different countries worldwide.
Though there is no bi-annual plan available, you do have a 3-month subscription, priced at $14.85. If you get two of these, you will only have to pay $29, which is still quite cheap as compared to other options in the marketplace.
- Based in Seychelles.
- Free Trial Available.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payments.
- Automatic Kill Switch.
- 105 Servers in 32 Countries.
- Only Windows Client Available.
ibVPN – A Variety of Pocket-Friendly Plans with Great Features
Based in Romania, ibVPN is another favorite that offers incredibly pocket-friendly plans for its customers to enjoy.
The provider does not keep any logs, has servers in 47 countries worldwide, and even offers a separate SmartDNS service for quick unblocking of websites.
Best part of all: the VPN offers various plans: Ultimate VPN, Standard VPN, Torrenting VPN, and ibDNS/SmartDNS. The cheapest of all is the “Standard” plan, which gives you access to the VPN for six-months at a low price of $19.95.
- Zero Logs Provider.
- Plans for Every Need.
- Servers in 47 Countries.
- Automatic Kill Switch.
- DoubleVPN Feature.
- Slow Speeds.
Best $1 VPN
In this technology-dominated world, you can find plenty of innovations and software, which go the extra mile in offering something of value to its customers. VPNs are no different, and you may think it is impossible to find a service that costs only $1. However, the below list will prove otherwise.
We have a compiled some of the best $1 providers, which offer you a good overall VPN service.
LimeVPN – A Strong Overall Service for $1 per Month!
LimeVPN undoubtedly exists as the best pocket-friendly VPN. It offers an outstanding list of features for a measly $1 per month (if you opt for their 2-years plan).
Once you sign up, you gain access to 17 locations in 9 different countries, 256-bit encryption with a 2048-bit key, 10GBPS high-speed connection for streaming, and more than 6000+ dynamic IPs with DNS Leak Protection and NAT Firewall.
- Unlimited Bandwidth and Data.
- Hotspot Wi-Fi Protection.
- NAT Firewall and DNS Leak Protection.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support.
- Zero Logging Policy.
- No Free Trial.
FinchVPN – Great Bandwidth Limit for a Cheap $1 VPN
Based in Malaysia and making its way into the marketplace of VPNs in 2012, FinchVPN is one of the cheapest providers out there.
For a measly, $1.61 per month, you get to leverage 25GB of data, strong OpenVPN encryption, native apps for all popular platforms, access to 55+ servers in 20 countries worldwide, and Anti-DPI protection, along with email ticket and live chat support.
- Free VPN Available.
- Good Server Coverage.
- 256-Bit AES Encryption.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payments.
- P2P/Torrenting Enabled.
- Stores Connection Logs.
- No Refund Available.
VPNist – A Newcomer with an Amazing Inexpensive Service!
VPNist is a newcomer in the world of cheap VPN services. As such, it does not have an established reputation or much information regarding its inception.
However, the provider does indeed offer an inexpensive service for customers to enjoy. If you opt for the yearly plan, you only have pay $1 per month, which means for 12-months access you just need to pay $12!
- Inexpensive Subscription Plans.
- 1 GBPS Port Available.
- Supports OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP.
- Unlimited Data Transfer.
- Instant Activation.
- Ambiguous Website.
- No Policy Information.
SpiceVPN – Daily Pricing Plans for Maximum Convenience!
If you are in search for a provider that offers you daily pricing, then SpiceVPN happens to be a great option. The VPN gives users the potential to access 10 servers around the world with the ability of using L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, and OpenVPN protocols.
There are many different packages: Single (goes as low as $0.5 per day), Double ($1 per day), and Dedicated IP ($0.8 per day).
- Daily Pricing Below $1.
- 10 Servers for Low Pricing.
- 256-bit AES Encryption.
- Supports Multiple Protocols.
- Accepts Bitcoin Payments.
- Some Session/Connection Logging.
If you are looking for an incredibly Cheap VPN provider which charges even less than $1for using its VPN, then NoodleVPN is the most suitable provider you can vouch for.
Offering some great features like 20+ server locations, multiple protocol support including OpenVPN, kill switch, 2048 bit encryption, free windows app and more, you can secure an 8 day trial of this provider for just $1. Its regular is also very reasonably priced at just $34 for a year’s worth of subscription.
- 20+ Server locations
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Kill Switch
- OpenVPN Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage supported
Trial limited to just 8 days
A relatively obscure but commendable VPN provider, HostensVPN is a highly cheap service. Offering some great security features like military grade AES 256 encryption to protect your data in transit and OpenVPN/L2TP protocol support and three server locations, connecting to HostensVPN will ensure that your data remains protected along with your anonymity online.
Offering 1 TB of data bandwidth per month, it cheapest plan costs just $0.99 for a 30-day subscription plan.
- 3 Server locations
- OpenVPN supported
- Military Grade Encryption
- Incredibly cheaply priced
- Just one device supported in the $1 plan
Cheap VPN by 5 Years Deal
There are many providers in the world of good free VPN services that offer exceptional lifetime and special deals that are bound to leave you breathless. The main purpose of these deals is to attract more prospects and give them better value for their money.
If you are looking for the same, then you are at the right place. Look at the list below to leverage the best 5-years deals from a variety of providers:
- Ivacy VPN
How to Make a Cheap VPN Server (DIY Tips)
When it comes to making your own Cheap VPN, users have two options available. One is to use Google’s Affiliate called Jigsaw and its service “Outline”. Another is to setup your own VPS service for connecting to different networks around the world. We provide details on both.
Jigsaw (formerly Google Ideas) is a technology incubator that works on a range of open-source projects. Among the most popular ones, include their “Outline” tool that provides an alternative to the anonymous Tor and expensive third-party VPN services.
It is powered using Shadowsocks proxy on a VPS (Digital Ocean Cloud Server). You can follow their guidelines on Github for using the tool. At the same time, you can download a dedicated app from the main website to gain access to a VPN managing dashboard.
For users who want to go completely manual and setup their own VPN server, you will have to spend some money. Also, the steps may vary, depending on the device you are using. You can follow this guide for info on different platforms or the generic tips below:
- Visit a cloud hosting provider like DigitalOcean and create an account
- Download the “Algo VPN” client from the main Github open-source page
- Follow the Command Lines for installing the relevant dependencies
- Run the installation wizard and double-click on Configuration Profiles
- You will not gain access to different servers for connection!
Best Cheap VPN Router in 2019:
Acquiring a Router that has a VPN preconfigured already is one of the best holistic security solutions you can acquire to protect all of your devices at once. As all of your internet activity emanating from all of your devices is routed through a VPN, having a VPN enabled router will automatically secure all of your data guaranteeing maximum security.
Here are some of the VPN routers:
- $7.00Per Month
- 7-days money back guarantee
- Offers a VPN enabled Wi-Fi router
- Offers multi-login
- 24 hours free trial
- 3 Simultaneous Connections
- Supports all major platform
- $10.99$7.00Per Month
- Military Grade AES 256 Encryption
- Supports OpenVPN
- Vilifo Router Powered by OVPN
- 56 servers in 7 countries
- Zero logging Policy
- Compatible Apps for Windows and Mac
This VPN router is perhaps the best such device you can find in the entire VPN domain and that’s because its extremely easy to set it up, almost as simple as plug and play. Just connect your PandaPow Wifi to a working internet connection and you are ready to connect your devices to a secure connection through it.
And it’s not just easy to setup, it’s very low in cost as well. For just $99, you get the router and a year’s worth of VPN subscription by PandaPow. Offers don’t come better than this.
Previously named OVPNBox, Vilfo is an incredible VPN router with some pretty robust security and performance features. It can encrypt a whopping 600 Mbit/second of traffic, OpenVPN protocol support and a chance to accommodate all of you needs with API requests feature.
You can get this router for $429 and it supports multiple VPN providers.
The Best and Cheapest Of All
You have now explored a comprehensive list of all the cheap VPN services in the marketplace that offer exceptional pocket-friendliness.
However, what tends to offer the perfect balance between price and functionality? Well, this may vary depending on the needs and different requirements of users. Nevertheless, if we were to rate the best and cheapest of all, then it definitely has to be CyberGhost.
It is an all-rounder low cost VPN service, which offers remarkable reliability, performance, servers availability, support and pricing. Since it is based in Romania, it is also a good choice for maintaining strong privacy and anonymity online. You even have outstandingly designed and incredibly useful native apps for all popular platforms, which makes the whole VPN experience a lot more amazing.
Its global network has a server spread of over 1,159+ in 61+ countries! The best part of all: you can even test-drive the service by opting for its FREE trial.
Once done, you can take advantage of the remarkable 77% discount on the monthly VPN pricing if you are a first-time user. This drops the per month costs from $9.99 to $2.75, which means you only pay $33 yearly!
Best Value VPN that Work with Netflix
However, not all users cannot afford highly priced VPNs like ExpressVPN for unblocking Netflix even if their performance is spectacular.
In such a case, which is the best priced and the most affordable VPN that can still unblock Netflix US?
After my analysis of over 26 Cheap VPNs, I have come to the conclusion that there is only one service that can not just offer higher standards of service by unblocking Netflix US consistently and reliably, but is also cheap enough for users who are looking for budget services to subscribe to.
Surfshark is your best value VPN to unblock Netflix US reliably.
At first, I connected to Surfshark’s Los Angeles Server.
Then I opened Netflix US and searched for Avengers: Infinity War, which is a geo-restricted movie on the site and is not available outside the US. I played the movie without any trouble or major hiccups.
Even the picture quality is good enough which implies that the VPN’s performance is not shaky at all.
So if you want to get a cheap VPN that works reliably with Netflix, then Surfshark is you safest bet possible.
Cheapest VPN for Firestick
Now, you might be a bit apprehensive of purchasing a VPN subscription because you have already splurged a good amount of money on getting a Firestick device in the first place. But don’t worry as there are some Top VPN services that offer stellar unblocking services along with dedicated Firestick apps and they don’t burn a big hole in your wallet.
Want to know which are these exclusive cheap VPNs for Firestick? Just look at this list below where we’ve mentioned the price as well as the names of these providers that will be just perfect for not just your Firestick but also for your budget.
- PureVPN Best Deal: 2 Year Deal at just $2.88/month ($69 billed once)
- NordVPN Best Deal: 3 Year Deal at just $2.99/month ($107.55 billed once)
- PrivateInternetAccess: Best Deal: 2 Year Deal $2.91/month ($69.95 billed once)
Guide to Buy the Best Cheap VPN – How users should pick a VPN plans?
Typically, VPNs offer a variety of subscription plans with different duration, each of which boasts a varied pricing structure. In order to make sure you actually are going for something budget-friendly, you need to be able to differentiate between the pricing and discounts you receive for higher duration. These include:
Cheap VPN by 1 Month Plan
Almost all premium services in the marketplace offer a 1 month plan for customers to enjoy. However, majority impose expensive pricing, starting somewhere above $10.
Though you may receive good value, it is advised to opt for a provider that offers a good service for a little below $7 or $6, as it makes things a little easier to manage, especially if you are not sure you want to use the VPN for a long duration.
Cheap VPN by 6 Months Plan
Majority VPN providers will offer a bi-annual package, which gives users access to the service for 6 months. This usually comes with an added discount that lowers the monthly VPN pricing considerably, landing somewhere between $30 to $40 that is technically quarter the price you would pay on the monthly plan, hence why it is advised to go for plans with longer a duration on the best VPN services.
Cheap VPN by Yearly Plan
The yearly plan from most providers offer the best VALUE for your money, as they impose a 50% to 75% discount to the monthly pricing. This is how most review websites usually analyze the budget-friendliness of a provider. For instance, one of the most famous yearly plans currently ruling the marketplace for its inexpensiveness is PureVPN, which costs only $49.08.
Cheap VPN by 5 Years Deal
Some providers will go the extra mile and offer you a deal that gives you access to its cheapest VPN services for 5 years at costs that reach somewhere close to $100. Considering that you get such a lengthy duration for quarter and a half the price of a monthly plan, we usually advise our users to go for the 5-years plan or 2-years, if it is not available.
There are some VPN services that stick to being incredibly pocket-friendly, giving you a complete premium product for as low as $1.
Now, most users would usually avoid such providers, as they have unclear policies. However, there are a few names like FinchVPN, which actually work hard in delivering a quality VPN with plenty of servers and advanced features.
What about the Renewal Prices?
BestVPN.co has conducted a thorough research and analysis on all the providers before listing them. As such, you can be sure that our list is accurate, and you will get what you see. However, there are plenty other cheap providers that may fool customers.
They typically trick prospects into purchasing an annual subscription at a discounted rate. When the time comes for a renewal, they then change the pricing agreement. Others impose hidden renewal fees and additional costs that you may not know about.
Therefore, it is imperative that users always read the “Terms of Service” of all providers, without exception. This way, you can feel assured not to pay double upon the agreed rate, and can make the most of the discounts/specials you get access to.
Best Features to Look for in a Cheap VPN
In order to select the best VPN, you need to make the right choice. The process involves researching each provider thoroughly, while also being aware of the features you need. Below are a few details about the distinct features to look for in the best cheap VPN.
- IDS/IPS – Many websites are optimized for the purpose of stealing customer data and using it for their own benefits. Look for a cheap VPN service that boasts intrusion detection and prevention systems to receive ultimate protection against malicious programs.
- URL Filtering – This feature is available in PureVPN and allows the client application to scan through a list of spammy URLs and websites to ensure the VPN blocks malicious pages upon visiting them. This protects you from frauds and other risks.
- Ad Blocking – There is nothing more irritating than coming across a pile of spammy advertisements when exploring your favorite website. Make sure the cheap VPN you choose comes equipped with built-in ad-blocking features to ensure a more streamlined browsing experience.
- VPN Split Tunneling – This feature in VPNs allow users to route some traffic through a VPN, while letting the rest pass through the internet directly. It comes in handy for torrenting activities, as you leverage great speeds for uploading/downloading movies, TV shows, programs, games, etc.
- 256-Bit AES Encryption – When opting for a cheap VPN service, make sure you receive excellent encryption for protecting your personal data. The best providers will offer the highest level of military-grade 256-bit AES with 4096-bit Key Encryption.
- Antivirus/Anti Malware – As a way of ensuring that your device is secure from all corners, make sure that the VPN you choose comes with built-in integration of anti-virus and anti-malware functionality. This prevents viruses from entering your OS, guaranteeing strong data protection.
- Protocols Available – The VPN provider you choose must support a range of protocols. The most basic includes PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and SLL. However, if you want to leverage the best security, it is vital to select a cheap VPN service that supports OpenVPN.
- Privacy & Logging – The logging activities of a VPN are crucial to determining the level of anonymity you receive. Be sure that the VPN you choose boasts a no-logging policy. If your VPN records connection information, it defies the entire purpose of using a private network service.
- VPN Servers – The amount of server locations available in multiple countries is crucial for unblocking and accessing content. Make sure to choose a provider that offers plenty of servers for connection, like PureVPN that has servers in 140 countries worldwide.
- P2P/Torrenting – One of the main reasons for anyone to use the best VPN service is to engage in P2P file sharing. The provider you choose should have an open policy that grants users to download torrents freely while receiving high-speeds.
- Compatibility – Whenever you select a VPN service, make sure it offers solid apps compatibility. The best of providers will always offer dedicated applications for Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, and Android while providing setup guides for other platforms.
Are The Cheapest VPNs Safe to use?
In the domain of VPNs, maintaining the trust of the user in the credibility of the service is more critical than anything else.
More often than not, this golden virtue is compromised by cheaper VPNs who, in the pursuit of keeping their prices low, compromise on their performance and reputation.
Most of the cheapest VPNs have a bad reputation in the industry because they continuously indulge in shady businesses and dealings like planting malware and adware in their VPN apps and keeping logs while denying to have done so.
Users generally prefer the more expensive providers as they provide a semblance of credibility and control which eludes the cheaper providers, however, that doesn’t mean that all cheap VPNs are bad and you shouldn’t opt for them.
Even some cheap VPNs are providing a stellar service and can match the top providers and sometimes even exceed them in terms of server performance, Netflix unblocking abilities, better speeds and other important features.
To establish a well guided opinion on what actually constitutes a best VPN service that is safe to use, you need to take into account the following factors:
- There are no DNS leaks while you are connected to the VPN. You can check this easily with online IP checking tools
- Breakdowns are not a common occurrence
- Speeds don’t go down by more than 30% after you have connected to a VPN. You can check this by running speed tests before and after connecting to your VPN and then analyzing the difference that took place after you turned on the VPN
- It’s able to unblock Netflix US easily. If a VPN can do that, it’s no mean feat because there is a very strict VPN ban in place on Netflix and if your VPN manages to get past it, then it’s definitely recommended
- The killswitch manages to turn off the internet connection if your VPN goes down
Cheap VPN vs. Free Trial VPN
While picking a VPN, users have two options: going for a paid service or Best vpn with trial. The latter, though may sound like a good choice, will obviously lack in many areas a premium service would not. Bear in mind that FREE VPNs still need to manage costs of the server infrastructure, hiring a technical support staff, managing the website, and the development of the dedicated apps.
If the service does not charge you at all, it is a clear sign they might use other tactics like showing spammy advertising, monitoring internet usage, or selling the data to advertisers.
Now, it is imperative that we clear out not EVERY free VPN might indulge in such activities. There are many premium services, which offer a free product, and manage to offer the same level of protection.
In the end, it all comes to “risk”. If you do not mind it, then FREE VPNs are not a bad choice.
However, if you want to leverage all the best of a premium service, while gaining access to a huge list of advanced features for boosting your security – without paying a single penny – then undoubtedly opting for Cheap VPNs prove to be a better choice. This way, you can even avoid limitations, which include:
- Speed Caps – Majority free VPN providers will set bandwidth caps. This limits users to receive speed ranging from 1-3mbps. Cheap paid services offer unlimited bandwidth speed.
- No Torrenting – Many VPN services that block torrenting on free plans will allow them on paid plans. Bear in mind downloading torrents means increased bandwidth, which is not FREE.
- Limited Servers – Most free VPNs will have a limited selection of servers available ranging anywhere from one to ten, and these servers will usually be very crowded.
- Bandwidth Restrictions – Most free providers will set a limit on the data you can use, which ranges to a few GB of data/month. Cheap paid services impose no such restrictions.
- Logging of Data – There is no good way to determine whether free VPNs log your data. When you purchase a subscription, you have a contract with the VPN. This means they are bound to fulfill on their promise.
12 VPN Providers to Avoid!
Following is the list of 12 cheap VPN providers you should avoid as they are claimed to leak your data through DNS leaks, WebRTC and IP leaks, and Chrome extension etc :
- Hoxx VPN
- Touch VPN
- Ace VPN
- Ra4w VPN
- VPN Gate
Cheap VPN UK for 100% Anonymity
If you actually want to protect your identity online and prevent intrusive and unauthorized agencies from using your personal information, it is imperative that you invest in a VPN solution – regardless of where you are located.
By masking your IP address, shifting your location, and adding layers of encryption to your network, you gain the ability of staying anonymous at all times.
If you are located in the UK, here are some providers that offer the best service:
According to the 1998 Human Rights Act, individuals have the right to keeping their private life and information protected. However, this does not mean that UK does not indulge in privacy invasion, and it could possibly affect anyone, be it celebrities, public figures, and normal citizens.
In fact, the government actually admits to using Intrusive Surveillance, Directed Surveillance, and Covert Human Intelligence sources. Though, the circumstances and “authorization” for indulging such acts may vary.
UK also stands tall as a supporter and member of the intelligence alliance known as “Five Eyes”, which also includes the United States, New Zealand, Canada, and Australia.
So, the real question here is: why is using a VPN in the UK necessary? Truth is, it does not matter where you are located. More and more intelligence agencies and governments want control over individuals and the information they access.
Cheap VPN Reddit
Reddit exists as one of the best destinations for gaining information about every service, product, and general discussions on various topics.
This includes VPNs and their best providers, based on different privacy needs and budgetary requirements. In light of this, we conducted a thorough research on Reddit, regarding the best and cheapest VPNs available in the marketplace.
As you can see, many of the names mentioned below in the Reddit threads have already been added in our list and make sure to check our 5 best vpn reddit considered:
Best Cheap VPN for Torrenting
In many countries, engaging in P2P/Torrenting activities or simply streaming pirated content can get you into serious legal hassles with hefty fines. Copyright agencies around the world are cracking on websites and services that offer premium content for FREE.
In light of this, P2P/Torrenting is banned in most countries. However, this does not stop people from indulging in it. After all, everyone enjoys FREE stuff right and not many can afford the high costs of premium subscriptions.
So, how can you torrent safely? Well, this is where VPNs come in, once again. Since these private networks have the ability to shift your IP address to that of a different country, your identity remains anonymous from the prying eyes of government agencies, local ISPS, and copyright infringement hunters, hence allowing you to download anything you want securely.
Added features like SOCKS5 proxy, Anti-DPI Protection, and Split Tunneling further boost security. Are you looking for the best VPN for Torrenting? If so, then look at the list below:
Cheap Flights Booking Using Low Cost Anonymous VPN
One of the most common hacks most people use to lower the costs of the flights is to use a VPN service and shift their location. This may seem quite complicated, but is actually quite simple. Also, opting to use this tactic is not illegal at all. The pricing of tickets is dynamic with each user in different countries seeing varied pricing. Follow the steps below to book cheap flights using a VPN:
- Go to any flight booking website and search for a ticket, without a VPN
- Once you find a suitable and cheap ticket, remember the details
- Clear the cache and cookies of your browser and then close/reopen it
- Activate the VPN and select a low-income country, like India
- Open an incognito tab and go to the booking website directly
- Search tickets for the same dates you performed a query before
- You will notice a considerable difference in the pricing
Best Cheap VPN FAQs
When it comes to finding the best VPNs, you may come across plenty thought-provoking questions. Below we highlight the most common ones and their answers:
How Much Does ExpressVPN Cost Per Month?
If you go for the 1-month plan, you will have to pay a high $12.95. However, if you opt for longer durations like the 12-months plan, you receive a 35% discount. This lowers the monthly pricing to $8.32 per month, which means you pay a total of $99.95.
Is CyberGhost VPN Safe To Use?
Yes, CyberGhost is completely safe to use. The provider adopts strong privacy and security technologies for ensuring complete anonymity online. At the same time, the VPN has never been caught revealing any sort of data to government agencies.
What Is The Best Free VPN?
It is a tough competition between Windscribe and others. The former gains an upper-hand, thanks to its unlimited bandwidth and speed. Windscribe has a 10 GB limit on its FREE plan.
Wrapping Things Up
If you are looking for the best cheap VPN providers in the marketplace, do not hesitate on trying out the above providers. If you face any issues or need to give better recommendations, feel free to comment below. Also, do share the guide with friends and family members, who are looking for budget-friendly VPN services with a remarkable product overall.