How to Download Torrents on iOS 2018 – List of Best Torrent Application for iOS
Torrenting is one of the most popular activities of internet users worldwide but despite its humungous reach, Apple has moved strongly against it thereby banning many popular Torrenting apps and services from featuring on its iTunes store in a bid to stop users from indulging in this activity it views as violating copyright laws. However, there are still many ways through which you can download torrents on your iOS devices and make yourself secure while doing it by using the Best VPN. Want to know more about this? Read this comprehensive guide on how to download Torrents on iOS containing a list of best torrent application for iOS, iPhone, and how to use iTransmission, online Torrenting clients and more by BestVPN.co!
How to Download Torrents On iOS
- Torrent Application for iOS 2018
- Download Torrents On iOS With iDownloader
- Download Torrent On iOS Through Web-Based Services
- How Is VPN Helpful To Download Torrent On iOS?
- How To Secure Your Torrent Download On iOS
- Download and Transfer Files On iOS By Using iTransmission Torrent Client
- How To Download Torrents On iPad
- Download Torrents on iOS FAQs
Torrent Application for iOS 2018
Apple doesn’t allow any Torrent apps on its Official iTunes store in order to deter iOS users from indulging in iPhone Torrenting activity, so the best remaining way for indulging in Torrenting is through Online Applications for Torrenting on iOS in 2018. Here are our Top 5 Picks for the best Online Torrents iOS Applications.
Download Torrent On iOS With 2 Basic Methods
Despite the ban on Torrenting apps on iTunes, there are still some highly credible ways through which you can run Torrenting on the iOS platform. Doing this involves, running them through file managers/download managers for managing online Torrenting tools. Here are the two best methods for this covered in detail complete with setup guides and download links!
Download Torrent On iOS With iDownloader
iDownloader is one of the best tools that you will find to manage your Torrenting activities with incredible ease. It’s easy to use and seamless to run. Here’s how you can set it up and use for Torrents iOS:
- Go to the Itunes store and in the search bar, type in “iDownloader”.
- Download the app on to your device and install it.
- Once the app is installed on your iOS device, launch it go to its browser.
- Once in the browser within the app, search for your favorite Torrent site.
- When the site is opened, search for the file you want to download via Torrent and long click on its download button so that you are presented with a popup from where you can copy the link to the Torrent file.
- Now you will need to go the website of Zbigz and paste the link you just copied from the Torrent site in the input field and then tap on “GO”.
- Now a download link will be created for you to use by Zbigs. Tap on Download when the link appears in front of you as a pop-up.
- Now Zbigs will start downloading the file on to its servers. Once Zbigs has completely downloaded the file on to its servers, it will generate links for you to download those files on to your device. Click on the download links and iDownloader will automatically run the download process and save the files in your app’s storage.
- The downloaded files can be easily accessed via the Download folder of the iDownloader easily.
How to Download Torrent On iOS Through Web-Based Services
Zbigz is a great online tool that aids you in downloading Torrents iOS quite easily on related devices and using it is incredibly easy to.
All you need to do to Download Torrent on iOS through Zbigz is to follow these simple steps and you’ll be zipping through Torrent files on your device in no time at all. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go to the iTunes store and search for “Documents by Readdle”. This is a download manager for iOS that’s best suited for powering Torrenting activities on iPhones & iPads.
- Download and install this app. Once the installation process has ended, launch the app.
- From the bottom right corner, drag the browser slider.
- Now you will see a search box. Enter the torrent file’s name you want to download.
- In the search results, don’t opt for downloading the torrent file yet. Just copy the Torrent/Magnet link.
- Open the Zbigz website by using your Documents by the Readdle browser. Now paste the copied link in the field being shown to you.
- Tap “Go” and the torrent will automatically be downloaded to the cloud servers of Zbigz.
- Once Zbigz has completely downloaded the file on to its servers, it will generate links for you to download those files on to your device. Click on the download links and the Documents by the Readdle app will automatically run the download process and save the files in your app’s storage.
- The downloaded files can be easily accessed via the Download folder of the Documents by Readdle app easily. The app can also run them but if some files don’t open properly, don’t worry! You can open them via other apps by simply sharing the files from the app via Wifi.
How Is VPN Helpful To Download Torrents On iOS?
Torrenting, as an activity, is not liked or appreciated at all by big media houses. The reason for this is that most of the files that are transferred through are medium are copyrighted and torrenting is not an authorized way to distribute or share them between people. Media houses often employ/deploy copyright trolls to deter as much Torrenters are they can.
The job of these copyright trolls is primarily to locate users who are indulging in Torrenting and then send them DMCA notices. These notices imply that these Torrenters can face legal and financial litigation if they continue to indulge in this activity further.
If you want to save yourself from getting such notices when you indulge in Torrenting, you need to use the Best VPN. VPNs are indispensable to Torrenters nowadays because they not only aid Torrenters in hiding their location by re-routing their connection through a different server but also guard their data packets through encryption and security protocol support.
Copyright Trolls face a brick wall when they encounter a Torrenter using a VPN because when this happens, they know that Torrenting is taking place but they can’t identify the stream from which it is taking place neither can they extract the location from where the stream is emanating.
The most passionate Torrenters in the world know the criticality of using a VPN in their activities. If you are new to Torrenting or have been served a DMCA notice in the past few days or weeks, you must not think much and get a VPN now in order to protect yourself from getting entangled in any legal complications without having to forego Torrenting.
|P2P Server Availability|
|DNS IP Leak|
|Military Grade Encryption|
How To Secure Your Torrent Download On iOS
Having mentioned earlier on how VPNs are indispensable for Torrenting, you now need to know how exactly can you download and install the Best VPN to secure your Torrents iOS downloads. Mostly, established VPN providers offer dedicated iOS VPN clients to make it a whole lot easier for you to configure them in no time at all.
Here’s how you can install an iOS VPN client on to your iPhone/iPad by following a few simple steps:
Once you’ve sideloaded a Torrent client on to your iOS device, visit the website of a VPN you believe is best for guarding you while Torrenting. A list of the best VPN for Torrenting will allow you to choose the best one according to your requirements and budget much more easily
- Subscribe to a pricing plan that suits your budget
- Download the iOS VPN Client app on your iPhone/iPad
- Install it on your iOS device
- Connect to a server you wish to connect to. Mostly, Top VPNs often provide dedicated Torrenting servers, so its imperative that you ask their support about this
- Enjoy Torrenting on your iOS device in a safe and secure manner uninterruptedly!
Download And Transfer Files On iOS By Using iTransmission Torrent Client
Apple doesn’t allow Torrents iOS clients to feature on its iTunes official store but that doesn’t mean that you cant download such apps/clients on to your device if you want to do so.
One of the best Torrent clients for iOS, according to our survey, is iTransmission. Its deemed the best because its innately built to power iPhone Torrenting activities on iOS and on top of this, it’s a BitTorrent client. This app also has a Mac BitTorrent counterpart named Transmission and both of these apps share the same backend technical apparatus.
If your device is jailbroken, this app can be easily acquired for free from Cydia. However, if its not, then we don’t recommend third-party sources that claim that they can assist you in installing the client on your device because these services are highly unreliable and often fail to back you up with dedicated support if you encounter a problem. They don’t even regularly update their services so if Apple issues a patchwork that aimed to stop Torrent app to be downloaded from third party sources, your iTransmission app would stop working and that is what we would want to happen.
The best way forward for non-jailbroken iOS devices is to acquire the services of a paid solution. These paid solutions work round the clock to ensure that Torrent apps for iOS like iTransmission remain available to users. Even if Apple issues a patchwork to stop such installations from taking place, these paid providers find ways to work around these restrictions and keep the Torrent apps alive and kicking.
Our favorite and highly recommended paid service for this purpose is BuildStore, which you can get for your device at just $9.99 for a year’s worth of subscription.
Here’s how you can easily download and run iTransmission on your iOS device via BuildStore:
- Pay the $9.99 yearly subscription fees to BuildStore after you have signed up for an account with the service.
- Now launch the Safari Browser app and visit https://builds.io/apps/itransmission/?aid=71065
- Download the iTransmission app from here.
- Launch iTransmission on your iOS device and then TAP on the Add + Button when you want to add a Torrent you wish to download files from.
- Now you will see Three sources from which to choose from. Here is what each one represents.
- Web: Search for the Torrent link and download it.
- Magnet: Pasting Magnet Torrent download link.
- URL: Pasting a Direct Link to an existing and functional Torrent File.
- Keep iTransmission running while the download is running because closing it will make you lose the download continuity and you will have to start the download all over again.
How To Download Torrents On iPad
While the iPhone and the iPad share the same OS system i.e. iOS, there are some inherent differences between how both the devices function and respond. For Torrenting on iPad, you will need to run slightly different processes. If you want to know more about it, then read this comprehensive guide from our end on how to Download Torrents on iPad in 2018.
Download Torrents on iOS FAQs
Does Apple block torrent apps on all ios?
Yes, Apple has blocked all of the Torren apps on iOS by not allowing any dedicated Torrenting app to feature on its official iTunes store, but still, there are ways through which you can still install Torrenting apps in iOS devices by sideloading. Comprehensive setup guides on how to do this are mentioned earlier in this article.
While Apple becomes ever more stringent on stopping any kind of Torrenting activity on its iOS devices, the popularity of Torrenting as a media sharing solution over the internet refuses to die down. iOS users are still as interested in Torrenting to access their favorite media files as ever and this guide is meant to guide through the process of doing this with inherent ease and knowledge of all plausible and working options.