NordVPN Free Trial Hack: Get NordVPN FREE for 7 or 30 Days
Great performance, excellent reliability, powerful security, and an assortment of advanced features. Who wouldn’t give NordVPN Free Trial a shot?
The provider has a stellar reputation and maintains its standings as numero uno for streaming, browsing, gaming, security, and unblocking. Is it the right choice for you though?
Luckily, NordVPN has brought back its 7-day free trial, but it is available only on iOS and Android devices). There is a hack to get more though. 30 days, more via a provider more famous.
You heard that right. If you are looking to avail a trial, might as well go for ExpressVPN! After availing it, if you feel the VPN is not the right option, you can simply request a refund and cancel your subscription.
However, if you want to continue with signing up for NordVPN, the process is simple, and fast. Just follow the steps provided below and thank us later!
NordVPN Free Trial: Easy Setup Instructions
- Go to NordVPN’s Trial Page and click on the “Start Now” button. You will now be redirected to the subscription page.
- Choose a subscription duration, create your account, and enter your payment details. Pro Tip: Pay with Bitcoin for maximum privacy
- Check your email for a “Welcome” message. Hit the “Download App” button inside, which will redirect you to Nord’s apps page.
- Here you can see the apps available for different platforms/devices. Click on the relevant option and press the “Download” button.
- Complete installation, launch NordVPN and log in using your credentials. Hit the “Quick Connect” button or manually find a server.
- Make the most out of the 30-days risk-free NordVPN refund, but if Nord does not meet your expectations, you can opt to cancel your subscription.
- To do this, you will have to contact the NordVPN Live Chat support. Speak to the chatbot, inform that you need a refund, and state the payment method used.
- You will then be transferred to a live agent who will ask you different questions regarding the requesting of the refund. State your reason, so they can activate your refund!
How to Cancel NordVPN Free Trial and Get Refunded?
The steps to canceling your ongoing subscription with NordVPN is easy. Follow these instructions within the 30-days of your VPN subscription purchase to avail a full 100% refund:
- Go to the official NordVPN website and click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your username and password to gain access to the dashboard.
- Click on the “three-dot” button, next to the “Change Plan” option.
- Select “Cancel Automatic Payments” from the mini pop-up.
- Click on the “Confirm Cancellation” button to continue.
- Wait for the “Your automatic payments have been canceled” message.
- Click on the “Speech bubble” icon to open customer support.
- Select “Email” from the list of options at the bottom.
- Add “Refund” in subject and “Billing” in the department box.
- Fill all other details required, including a reason for the refund.
- Hit the “send” button to submit your refund request!
Free Trial Vs. Refund Guarantee
I have listed the steps for leveraging both: the 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee and the 7-day trial available only on iOS and Android devices. Which option is better though?
Well, free trials tend to be limited in the time frame available, which means you cannot test the service fully. Restrictions usually include speed throttling, reduced servers, and data caps.
There may also be limitations to the security you receive. Mostly, features like no logs and automatic kill switches are only available to premium users.
This means, there is a good chance you could risk your identity going online with a free trial. Not to mention, 7-days just isn’t enough time to check all offerings.
Nevertheless, the risk-free money-back guarantee and easy refund process (as shown in screenshots above) make getting the 30-day offer way more appealing.
What Features Can You Expect From the Free Trial NordVPN?
After signing up for the free trial, users gain access to all of NordVPN’s features. Now, I cannot list all of them down, but some of the most important ones include:
- 5,150 Servers in 59 Countries
- Safe Jurisdiction (Based in Panama)
- Mirror Website for Chinese Users
- Simultaneous Connections on 6 Devices
- Unblocks Netflix US/UK/CA, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Hotstar, Disney+
- DoubleVPN, Kill Switch, CyberSec, and Onion over VPN
VPN Free Trial No Credit Card
As mentioned earlier, there are not many VPN providers including IPvanish and ExpressVPN, who are actually honest about offering a FREE Trial. Most would choose to misguide users under the cloak of a refund guarantee.
NordVPN too does require users to input payment information before leveraging the free trial, which again may not act in the best interest of prospects.
In light of this, we have had quite a lot of queries come in about VPN provider that offer free trials, without you having to enter any PayPal or Credit Card information.
BestVPN.co has analyzed over 80+ providers to come up with a list of the Best VPNs with Free Trials. If you want to test out VPNs, check out Hotspot Shield, TunnelBear, Windscribe, Hide.Me, and SwitchVPN.
What Happened to the NordVPN 3 Day Trial for Free?
The 3-day free trial NordVPN trial didn’t require any credit card or PayPal payment is no longer available. It is worth noting that the provider has added a 7-day free trial in its replacement (only for iOS and Android devices), but now you have to give your payment details.
I inquired about the change by contacting the customer support and they informed that they had to remove the no-payment, free trial because people were abusing the system. This is why I suggest users go for the 30-day money-back guarantee instead. If you have to give your details anyways, why not get something that covers you for a longer duration?
How to Avail NordVPN’s 7-Day Free Trial
The 7-day trial is only available for iOS and Android devices, which gives you access to NordVPN’s complete features, including 5150+ servers in 59+ countries, 6 simultaneous connections, native apps for all platforms. Follow these steps to activate the free trial:
- Tap here to get redirected to the 7-day trial page of NordVPN.
- Since I am using Android, I will use the “Get it on Google Play” option.
- Launch the application, after the download and installation finishes.
- Tap on the “Sign Up” option to continue the process of getting a trial.
- You will now be required to create a NordVPN account
- Enter a correct email address/password
- Tap on the “Create account” button
- A new page will open up that says “Join now and get 7 days free”.
- The limited-time offer of 7-days is only available on the 1-year plan.
- Tap on the “Subscribe and Try Free” button to continue.
- A popup notification from Google Play will appear
- Add your payment details (you won’t be charged)
- Hit the “Continue” button to avail the 7-day trial
People Also Ask
❓ Does NordVPN have free trial?
Yes, NordVPN does have a 7-day free trial available for iOS and Android users, along with a no-hassle, risk-free, 30-day money-back guarantee, both of which you can utilize for testing the service and its capabilities.
📅 How long is NordVPN free trial?
The free trial itself is available on the iOS and Android for a good 7-days period. Users that want to get more out of the service should consider getting the 30-day refund guarantee instead (it’s easier to cancel as well).
💭 How do I activate NordVPN for free?
Get NordVPN from the Google Play or Apple Store and click on the “Free Trial” button under the “subscriptions” heading. Enter your payment details (the amount won’t be charged), and enjoy using NordVPN for 7-days, without paying a penny.
❌ How do I cancel my NordVPN in 30 days and get refunded?
You will have to log into NordVPN’s dashboard on their website and click on the “Cancel Automatic Payments” button. After completing the process, you will have to contact the support team with a request to refund the money!
🛡️ Why not just use a free VPN instead of NordVPN’s money-back guarantee?
Free VPNs use shady practices to pay for operational costs like app development, updates, server expansion, and technical support. Some even may sell your data to third-party services, mitigating the entire purpose of getting a VPN in the first place.
🆓 Is there a NordVPN free version available?
No, there is not a free version of NordVPN available. While you can avail a trial for free, you will still have to subscribe to their premium plan, if you wish to continue using their service for unblocking, streaming, torrenting, etc.
❓ Is NordVPN Free Trial Worth it?
If you’re in search for a provider that works in all countries, offers good security, and works perfectly for a number of use-cases, then opting for NordVPN’s free trial is definitely worth it!
Wrapping Things Up
Most users have heard about the “NordVPN Trial: 3 Days Free for Any Plan”, but most do not realize that this is actually outdated information.
The VPN provider is now offering an amazing 7-day Free Trial and 30-day risk-free refund for users to test out their service and determine whether it is appropriate for use or not.
Have you tried the NordVPN free trial hack? Share your experience with the VPN in the comments section below!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?