The Best VPN Services for Connecting Multiple Users & Devices
Individuals who use different platforms may want to expand the security they get from VPNs. In scenarios like these, it is wise to opt for providers that grant more simultaneous connections.
7 Best VPN for Multiple Devices
The VPN industry luckily has lots of excellent providers, but not all offer a good number of simultaneous connections. Bear in mind this is a vital feature for modern users, who want to connect through a range of devices.
Multiple VPN connections allow users to leverage anonymity across all their devices, without the need of purchasing a separate subscription for new devices. Following this urgency, I decided to list of the best VPN for multiple users:
1. Surfshark (Unlimited – $1.99/mo )
2. IPVanish (10 Devices – $3.25/mo)
3. PureVPN (10 Devices – $2.91/mo )
4. CyberGhost (7 Devices – $2.75/mo )
5. NordVPN (6 Devices – $3.49/mo )
6. Ivacy VPN (5 Devices – $2.25/mo )
7. ExpressVPN (3 Devices – $6.67/mo )
1. Surfshark: Unlimited Users & Devices
All Surfshark plans give you access to unlimited simultaneous connections. Combined with the low price, this is quite an amazing selling point. The BVI-based provider also successfully unblocks Netflix, offers protection from DDoS attacks, and has native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, and a client for Amazon Fire TV too!
- Unlimited multilogins on a single account
- Servers unblock most geo-restricted content
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM encryption
- Headquartered in the safe British Virgin Islands
- Zero WebRTC/DNS/IP leakage issues
- No free trial available for testing the VPN
For more information, check out this full Surfshark review!
2. IPVanish: 10 Simultaneous Users
Second to Surfshark, the US-based IPVanish service is available for $3.25/month on a yearly plan and offers 1,300 servers in 75 locations worldwide. It is a zero-logs service that gives you access to simultaneous connections on 10 devices and even unblocks streaming platforms. Apps are available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and Fire TV.
- 10 simultaneous devices per account
- User-friendly apps for Kodi and Amazon Fire TV
- Impressing streaming speeds on 4k quality
- 1,300+ VPN servers in 75+ locations worldwide
- Access to censored VoDs & websites
- Fails to bypass the Great Firewall in China
- Getting responses from support takes time
For more information, check out this full IPVanish review!
3. PureVPN: 10 Simultaneous Users
PureVPN lets you connect to 10 devices simultaneously on a single account. The provider is also endorsed by Forbes and commended by Trustpilot reviewers for its unmatched privacy. For device compatibility, PureVPN offers the most versatility, making apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome, Mozilla, Apple TVs, Firestick, and an add-on for Kodi.
- Connectivity on five devices simultaneously
- 2,000+ servers in 140 countries worldwide
- Browser apps unblock Netflix smoothly
- Double VPN and Split Tunneling features
- 30-day refund guarantee available
- TV apps may deliver sluggish performance
For more information, check out this full PureVPN review!
4. CyberGhost: 7 Simultaneous Devices
The infamous Romanian provider, CyberGhost’s standard subscription will grant you access to simultaneous connections on 7 devices. You have 3700+ servers in 60 countries worldwide, which unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and other VoDs. Moreover, you can find easy-to-use apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Firestick, Android TVs, and more.
- Connections on 7 devices simultaneously
- Dedicated servers for streaming platforms
- 3700+ servers in 60 countries worldwide
- 45-day money back guarantee available
- Does not suffer with leak issues
- Lacks many advanced security features
For more information, check out this full CyberGhost review!
5. NordVPN: 6 Simultaneous Users
Perfect for streaming, NordVPN is consistently growing as a powerful service for unblocking geo-restricted sites like Netflix and BBC iPlayer around the world. A 3-years subscription will grant you access to multilogins on 6 devices and you have apps available for popular platforms including Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, FireTV and more.
- Offers six simultaneous connections on all plans
- 5,500+ servers in more than 58 countries Worldwide
- Quick live chat support with detailed responses
- Works well with VoDs like Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Double VPN and Split Tunnelling features
- No port forwarding
For more information, check out this full NordVPN review!
6. Ivacy: 5 Simultaneous Devices
Ivacy’s standard subscription available for $1.99/month will give you access to multilogins on 5 devices. Combined with a network of 1000+ servers worldwide that unblock all major streaming platforms and deliver excellent security, Ivacy is a great choice. Apps are avialable for Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, FireTV, and routers too.
- 5 simultaneous connections on one account
- Servers for unblocking Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer
- NAT Firewall and IPv6 Leak Protection VPN features
- Over 1000+ Servers in 100 Locations worldwide
- Dedicated IPs available as an add-on
- Slow support
For more information, check out this full Ivacy review!
7. ExpressVPN: 3 Simultaneous Devices
ExpressVPN offers access to only 3 devices simultaneously, but it is incredibly apt at unblocking all kinds of geo-restricted sites across the world. All servers successfully unblocked VoDs like Disney Plus, Netflix US, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Voot and more. You also have a preconfigured router app, along with dedicated clients for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Samsung Smart TVs, etc.
- 3 simultaneous connections on one account
- Verified “no-logging” policy (audited by PWC)
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries around the world
- Works with Netflix, Disney Plus, and BBC iPlayer
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Prices are a bit too steep
For more information, check out this full ExpressVPN review!
Why Do You Need a VPN for Multiple Devices
If you own multiple devices and gadgets, it is only wise that you receive protection on all of them. Now, it is definitely not sensible to buy a separate VPN license for every device in your home. Meeting the costs will become a difficult task.
This is why it is better to go for a multi-device VPN, as it allows you to save money and deliver greater value. You get protection on all your devices, for lesser the price and considerably lesser hassle.
For instance, after enjoying your lunch break in a cafe and chatting with friends on your phone via WhatsApp or Messenger, you may get an order to quickly send an email via your laptop.
With a multi-device VPN, you can protect both devices on the public Wi-Fi. This ensures your conversation on the smartphone and activities on your laptop both remain private and encrypted.
Not only does this boost the convenience of increasing your online privacy, but it also ensures that you stay safe from the prying eyes of hackers, government agencies, and copyright hunters at the touch of a button!
Multi-Device VPNs for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
A multi-device VPN does not only offer incentives to individual users. These privacy tools can also serve as a valuable addition for small and medium-sized businesses. It allows for the protection of private company and employee data.
By connecting to a VPN wherever you go, business owners, CEOs, and all employees can ensure office data stays encrypted at all times, free from the prying eyes of cybercriminals. After all, attacks on small and medium-sized businesses are increasing.
Therefore, if you manage a business that deals with sensitive data, you must invest in a multi-device VPN. By getting a enterprise account, you can spread encryption to all office computers, phones, laptops, home computers, and tablets.
This also brings other benefits like allowing you to access the local office network remotely from anywhere in the world, if you buy an add-on like dedicated IPs available from providers like NordVPN and PureVPN.
People Also Ask
What is the best VPN for simultaneous connections?📈
Surfshark undoubtedly wins this category for simultaneous connections. It is the only provider in the marketplace that offers unlimited multilogins on a single subscription, all while being incredibly budget-friendly.
How many devices can I use on ExpressVPN?🛡️
With a single ExpressVPN subscription, you can enjoy access to five devices simultaneously, regardless of the platform. To connect to more than five devices, the provider recommends you get a pre-configured ExpressVPN router.
Do you need a separate VPN for each device?🗡️
Buying a VPN license for every device in your home does not make sense from a financial point of view. A better option would be to get a pre-configured VPN router, or sign up with a multi-device VPN like the ones mentioned above.
Can you use NordVPN on more than one device?⚔️
Yes, you can use NordVPN on multiple devices. A single subscription from the provider enables users to enjoy connections on 6 devices simultaneously.
Can I use PIA on multiple computers?🎌
Yes, PIA does give users access to simultaneous connections on 10 devices via a single subscription. This can be any mix of mobile devices, routers, computers that you choose.
Which VPN allows the most devices?🔥
Currently, Surfshark the only provider in the marketplace that is offering unlimited simultaneous connections. You can use a single subscription on any number of devices you want to.
Can you have two VPN connections at the same time?😃
It is quite complicated to run two different VPN client programs simultaneously. A better option would be to sign up with a multi-device provider, as they grant better convenience and security.
Wrapping Things Up
This multi-device VPN guide was an exercise towards explaining the ways through which individual and corporate level users can leverage better security and privacy.
If you face any issues or need to give better recommendations, feel free to comment below. Moreover, do share the guide with friends and family members, who are looking for the best multi-device VPNs.