7 Best VPN for Multiple Devices & Users (Fast & Reliable)
The best VPN for multiple devices enable users to circumvent the problem of not being able to protect all devices simultaneously. Individuals who use different platforms may want to expand the security they get from VPNs.
In scenarios like these, it is wise to opt for providers that support multiple devices. Many VPN services only allow a single connection. After thorough research, we’ve compiled the list of top-notch 07 multiple devices VPNs.
Among these providers, Surfshark is the best of all because of its unlimited device connections. But, you’ll find all other VPNs reliable and worthy of consideration due to its features.
Overview on the Best VPN for Multiple Devices (October 2020)
Multiple VPN connections allow users to leverage anonymity across all their devices. Without purchasing a separate subscription for new devices. We’ve critically evaluated different VPN providers to let you know the 7 best VPNs for multiple devices.
1. ExpressVPN (5 multiple devices connections with great speed– $6.67/mo )
2. Surfshark (Unlimited device connections for all users – $2.49/mo )
3. IPVanish (Login to 10 multiple devices with single account– $6.49/mo )
4. PureVPN (Connect to 10 multiple devices with huge servers– $3.33/mo )
5. CyberGhost (Protect 7 multiple devices at the same time– $2.75/mo )
6. NordVPN (Login to 6 multiple devices instantaneously – $3.71/mo )
7. Ivacy VPN (Connecting 5 Multiple Devices with encryption – $2.25/mo )
Best VPNs for Multiple Devices: Detailed Analysis
There are various VPN services in the market, but finding the best remains a challenge. Thereby, we have come up with an in-depth analysis of the VPNs that are compatible with multiple devices. Let’s read further to know each VPN specification.
1. ExpressVPN: 5 Simultaneous Users & Multiple Devices
ExpressVPN multiple devices feature offers access to only 5 devices simultaneously, but it is incredibly apt at unblocking all kinds of geo-restricted sites across the world. All servers successfully unblocked VoDs like Netflix, Disney Plus, Netflix US, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Voot, and more. You also have a pre-configured router app, along with dedicated clients for Windows, Mac, iOS, Linux, Samsung Smart TVs, etc.
- 5 simultaneous connections on one account
- Verified “no-logging” policy (audited by PWC)
- 3000+ servers in 94 countries around the world
- Works with Netflix, Disney Plus, and BBC iPlayer
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Prices are a bit too steep
For more information, check out this full ExpressVPN review!
2. Surfshark: VPN for Multiple Devices (Unlimited Users)
All Surfshark plans give you access to unlimited simultaneous connections. Combined with the low price, this is quite a fantastic selling point. It allows users you to access from 1700+ servers in 63 countries.
The BVI-based provider also successfully unblocks Netflix, offers protection from DDoS attacks, and has native apps for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, and a client for Amazon Fire TV too!
Yet, the reasons mentioned above make this provider get an edge in being the best VPN multiple users. But, if you are still wondering what makes Surfshark be on the list of top-tier VPN for multiple devices. Here’s why. Its exceptional ability to offer you all VPN benefits with a single creation of account. Quite useful!
- Unlimited multilogins on a single account
- Servers unblock most geo-restricted content
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM encryption
- Headquartered in the safe British Virgin Islands
- Zero WebRTC/DNS/IP leakage issues
- No free trial available for testing the VPN
For more information, check out this full Surfshark review!
3. IPVanish: 10 Multiple Devices & Simultaneous Users
Second to Surfshark, the US-based IPVanish service is available for $3.25/month on a yearly plan and offers 1,400+ servers in 75+ locations worldwide. It is a zero-logs service that gives you access to simultaneous connections on 10 devices and even unblocks streaming platforms. Apps are available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, and Fire TV.
- 10 simultaneous devices per account
- User-friendly apps for Kodi and Amazon Fire TV
- Impressing streaming speeds on 4k quality
- 1,400+ VPN servers in 75+ locations worldwide
- Access to censored VoDs & websites
- Fails to bypass the Great Firewall in China
- Getting responses from support takes time
For more information, check out this full IPVanish review!
4. PureVPN: 10 Simultaneous Users & Multiple Devices
PureVPN lets you connect to 10 devices simultaneously on a single account. The provider is also endorsed by Forbes and commended by Trustpilot reviewers for its unmatched privacy. For device compatibility, PureVPN offers the most versatility, making apps available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome, Mozilla, Apple TVs, Firestick, and an add-on for Kodi.
- Connectivity on ten devices simultaneously
- 3,200+ servers in 140+ countries worldwide
- Browser apps unblock Netflix smoothly
- Double VPN and Split Tunneling features
- 30-day refund guarantee available
- TV apps may deliver sluggish performance
For more information, check out this full PureVPN review!
5. CyberGhost: 7 Multiple Devices & Simultaneous Users
Cyber Ghost multiple devices is the famous Romanian provider, CyberGhost’s standard subscription will grant you access to simultaneous connections on 7 devices. You have 6,000+ servers in 89 countries worldwide, which unblock Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and other VoDs.
Moreover, you can find easy-to-use apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, Firestick, Android TVs, and more. If you are searching for the best multi-device VPN, then Cyber Ghost needs to be on your list.
- Connections on 7 multiple devices simultaneously
- Dedicated servers for streaming platforms
- 6000+ servers in 89 countries worldwide
- 45-day money-back guarantee available
- Does not suffer from leak issues
- Lacks many advanced security features
For more information, check out this full CyberGhost review!
6. NordVPN: 6 Simultaneous Users & Multiple Devices
Perfect for streaming, NordVPN is consistently growing as an excellent service for unblocking geo-restricted sites like Netflix and BBC iPlayer around the world. It is undoubtedly the best VPN for multiple devices.
With NordVPN multiple devices feature, a 3-years subscription will grant you access to multi logins on 6 devices, and you have apps available for popular platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Fire TV, and more.
NordVPN is undoubtedly the best VPN for all devices due to its amazing VPN specialty servers. It has such massive servers that make me consider this as the best VPN multiple devices for users. It is the best multi-device VPN that allows you to connect with 10 unique devices.
- Offers six simultaneous connections on all plans
- 5,100+ servers in more than 58 countries Worldwide
- Quick live chat support with detailed responses
- Works well with VoDs like Netflix and BBC iPlayer
- Double VPN and Split Tunnelling features
- No port forwarding
For more information, check out this full NordVPN review!
7. Ivacy: 10 Multiple Devices & Simultaneous Users
Ivacy’s standard subscription available for $1.99/month will give you access to multilogins on 5 devices. Combined with a network of 2000+ servers worldwide that unblock all major streaming platforms and deliver excellent security, Ivacy is a great choice. Apps are avialable for Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, FireTV, and routers too.
- 10 simultaneous connections on one account
- Servers for unblocking Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer
- NAT Firewall and IPv6 Leak Protection VPN features
- Over 2000+ Servers in 100 locations worldwide
- Dedicated IPs available as an add-on
- Slow support
For more information, check out this full Ivacy review!
How to Use a VPN with Multiple Devices
If this is your first attempt at setting up a VPN, you’ll be pleased to know that the process is quite simple. Just follow the easy instructions below and enjoy VPN connectivity on all devices!
- Sign up with a suitable VPN service like Surfshark (unlimited simultaneous connections).
- Download and install the app. Make sure to get the correct version for your device.
- Repeat this step for all devices you want to leverage VPN connectivity on.
- Surfshark supports unlimited multi-logins, so you can set it up on all.
- Simply select a server you want to connect to and that’s about it.
- You should now have secure internet access across all your devices.
Also, if users want to stream locked content on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, etc, but are facing problems, consider clearing your cookies, cache, and then refresh the page.
Connect Multiple Devices with a VPN via a Wi-Fi Router
While the above VPN providers do let you enjoy connectivity on multiple devices. There are sometimes where you may require more. In such circumstances, it is best to opt for a pre-configured VPN router instead of an individual device.
Hence, by setting up a VPN on your router, all devices connected to the Wi-Fi network at your home or office will receive VPN protection and anonymity. Your data stays encrypted at all times, and you can feel assured not to fall victim to any cybercrime.
How to Setup a Multiple Device VPN on a Wi-Fi Router
Follow the below-listed steps to setup Surfshark VPN on the router:
- Subscribe to the Surfshark Account by clicking the link here.
- Next, log in to the Asus router control panel. Enter 192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in by using Account Credentials.
- After signing in, click on the VPN in the sidebar
- Now you’ve to click on the VPN client & further on Add Profile.
- Next, click on the OpenVPN tab and enter a Description to give your VPN a name. Then, enter your Surfshark account Username & Password
- Afterwards, add configuration files of your chosen VPN server. Download the configuration files first by clicking here.
- Next, click on Choose File and pick the configuration file you need
- Once the configuration file successfully imported, click the OK button. Unchecked the “Import the CA file or edit the .ovpn file manually”
- You will get a new connection with the name of the description that you’ve given earlier. Now, you’ve to click on the Activate button in order to connect the Asus router to the preferred Surfshark server.
- In the Connection Status, you’ll see a blue tick that shows a successful connection.
Why Do You Need the Best VPN for Multiple Devices
If you own multiple devices and gadgets, it is only wise that you receive protection on all of them. Now, it is definitely not sensible to buy a separate VPN license for every device in your home. Meeting the costs will become a difficult task.
This is why it is better to go for a multi-device VPN, as it allows you to save money and deliver greater value. You get protection on all your devices, for lesser the price and considerably lesser hassle
Not only does this boost the convenience of increasing your online privacy, but it also ensures that you stay safe from the prying eyes of hackers, government agencies, and copyright hunters at the touch of a button!
Multiple devices VPN is a cost-effective option for SMEs. It assists you in getting a seamless browsing experience online free from privacy concerns. Any entity must protect their valuable data from cyber-attacks.
Free VPNs for Multiple Devices
Do you want to opt for a free VPN for multiple devices? If yes, here are the free VPNs that provide users multi-login benefit.
Windscribe is a good option among a few free VPN providers that allow users to leverage the unlimited multiple device connection simultaneously. It secures your online privacy while you surf.
It has features that block the ad trackers, provides a secure connection along with multi-logins. Moreover, it gives users a DoubleVPN protocol for guaranteed security on its premium plans.
- DoubleVPN Protection.
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections.
- Ad Blocking Feature.
- User-Friendly (Free Plan).
- Speed Fluctuation.
TunnelBear enables you to access 5 multiple devices and is well-known in the realms of free VPN providers. It prevents your internet logging activity by blocking the IP based tracking.
You can watch content that is restricted with geo-blocking through the VPN. The servers are available in 23 countries with strong encryption for you to choose the one based on your location.
- 05 Simultaneous Connections.
- Unblocking Capabilities.
- Blocks IP Trackers.
- SplitBear & Auto Tunnel.
- Weak Security.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the best VPN for simultaneous connections?📈
Surfshark undoubtedly wins this category for simultaneous connections. It is the only provider in the marketplace that offers unlimited multilogins on a single subscription, all while being incredibly budget-friendly.
How many devices can I use on ExpressVPN?🛡️
With a single ExpressVPN subscription, you can enjoy access to five devices simultaneously, regardless of the platform. To connect to more than five devices, the provider recommends you get a pre-configured ExpressVPN router.
Do you need a separate VPN for each device?🗡️
Buying a VPN license for every device in your home does not make sense from a financial point of view. A better option would be to get a pre-configured VPN router, or sign up with a multi-device VPN like the ones mentioned above.
Can you use NordVPN on more than one device?⚔️
Yes, you can use NordVPN on multiple devices. A single subscription from the provider enables users to enjoy connections on 6 devices simultaneously.
Can I use PIA on multiple computers?🎌
Yes, PIA does give users access to simultaneous connections on 10 devices via a single subscription. This can be any mix of mobile devices, routers, computers that you choose.
Which VPN allows the most devices?🔥
Currently, Surfshark the only provider in the marketplace that is offering unlimited simultaneous connections. You can use a single subscription on any number of devices you want to.
Can you have two VPN connections at the same time?😃
It is quite complicated to run two different VPN client programs simultaneously. A better option would be to sign up with a multi-device provider, as they grant better convenience and security.
Wrapping Things Up
To conclude, with this multi-device VPN guide, you can learn new ways to leverage security and privacy. It is beneficial for both individual and corporate level users. For that reason, the above listed 7 best VPNs for multiple devices are quite rewarding for users.
If you face any issues or need to give better recommendations, feel free to comment below. Moreover, do share the guide with friends and family members looking for the multiple devices VPN.