Today, I will explain easy-to-follow steps to cancel the Surfshark account. Read further to know how you can cancel the Surfshark VPN subscription. Undoubtedly, Surfshark has made its name get an edge in the list of top-notch VPN providers. The service exhibits high-tech security features and has some impeccable unblocking features that make this VPN outshine.
Yet, due to any uncertain reason you are not willing to continue with the Surfshark subscription, you can consider canceling the account as it offers a 30 days money-back guarantee. In this post, I will let you find the step-by-step process of canceling your Surfshark account.
If you are processing your request within the mentioned time frame, you can get your refund back to your account. Or, in case you want to seek an alternative to Surfshark, you might want to try out the subscription service of PureVPN, which proves to be highly competitive.
Canceling Surfshark Account – how to ask for refund?
You have opted for a Surfshark subscription, but now for some reason, you do not want to continue using their service. Now, you are wondering how you can cancel your Surfshark account and claim for a refund. At any point in time, you can call for a cancellation request with the following steps.
- First, you have to visit the official site of the Surfshark VPN.
- Next, you need to talk to their team of customer specialists via live chat support and let them know you want to opt-out from recurring payments.
- You can also process cancellation request by sending them an email on their official address email@example.com
- If you are processing your application within their time-frame of 30 days money-back guarantee, they will forward your refund and cancellation request after asking a few questions from you.
- Once the request is approved, they will let you know when you will receive your refund.
- Further, it is advised to opt for a Surfshark alternative so that there is no stop to your security & privacy.
How to Cancel Surfshark VPN Subscription? Quick Overview
In case you are not a satisfied user of the Surfshark VPN, you can always choose to opt-out from the service by deleting the VPN account. It employs a strict no-logs system and holds the information that helps them better serve their users.
Yet, if you are looking forward to once for all deleting your Surfshark account and do not want them to carry out any of your information, you have to collaborate with their customer support.
Their 24/7 active email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can request for account deletion. The Surfshark support team will process your request and ask you why you want to cancel the subscription. Let them know your valid reason, and they will move forward with your Surfshark account cancellation request.
How to Cancel the Surfshark VPN Subscription on Android Device?
What if you have bought a subscription via a Google Play Store and now want to cancel the Surfshark account. The process is a bit contrasting, but not that complex. Just follow the below-listed steps, and you will be able to cancel your subscription to Surfshark.
- First, you have to consider visiting the Google Play Store and log in to your account with your official credentials.
- Next, you have to choose ”My subscriptions” after you log in to your Google account.
- Then, from your active subscriptions, you have to cancel the Surfshark subscription.
- And lastly, from the ”Manage option”, you have to pick ”Cancel Subscription” to get it done.
Remember: You have to follow the step-by-step approach to cancel the Surfshark VPN subscription because merely uninstalling the app will not work as it will be charging money from you until you exactly cancel out the subscription.
How to Cancel Surfshark Subscription on iOS Device?
Do you want a quick workaround to unsubscribe from the Surfshark VPN subscription on your iOS app? The method to cancel Surfshark via iTunes/App Stores is quite easy. You need to follow the below-listed steps, and you will be able to unsubscribe.
- First, you need to visit the ”Settings menu”, and then you have to select your name and afterward choose a ”Subscription”.
- Next, you have to select the Surfshark subscription from the list of subscriptions you have opted for.
- And finally, you need to select the ”Cancel Subscription” to cancel the account with the Surfshark provider.
Things to Look For Before Canceling Surfshark VPN
For many apparent reasons, Surfshark has gained immense popularity in the VPN industry. But, it is not necessary that all of you will be satisfied with it. Therefore, before you opt to cancel a Surfshark account, you need to consider how this VPN could help you make your digital lives more accessible.
With Surfshark VPN, you can access Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and other streaming services without any restricted bandwidth issues. This VPN does not limit its use on a single device. Instead, it allows you to connect with unlimited devices with a separate account.
Moreover, it offers quite advanced privacy features that include WhiteLister, MultiHop, CleanWeb, Camouflage mode, and other must-have security attributes. You can also consider troubleshooting Surfshark VPN before you decide to cancel the account. If it resolves your problem, you can keep on using it else you can cancel your account within its 30 days refund policy.
Alternative to Consider after Canceling a Subscription to Surfshark
After canceling your Surfshark account, you might wonder what some other alternatives to Surfshark are. Here are the top-notch VPN services that are outperforming the digital industry because of its high-tech security facets.
In case you want to look for a single VPN connection that fulfills all your needs about privacy and bypassing restrictions, you should consider trying PureVPN. This service gives its customers a 31-days money-back guarantee to ensure you can use the VPN risk-free.
Dedicated IP, internet kill switch, 10-multi-logins, and much more can capitalize on using PureVPN subscription. Here I am sharing the detailed comparison on PureVPN vs Surfshark to help you decide the best VPN.
With the above process, you can cancel your Surfshark account and ask them for payback. You need to converse with the Surfshark support team via chat or email and provide your reason behind the Surfshark subscription’s cancellation. This service has some fantastic features that will make you rethink your decision.
If you find any confusion in the cancellation process, you can share it in the comments below, and I will be happy to help you out.