For those users who still do not know about the famous online open source platform, they live in fools’ paradise. This is because Kodi is one of the most watched online streaming platform that allows you to watch your favorite video content hassle-free. Moreover, you can watch other video content like sports, documentaries, and much more.
Still if you wish to fulfill your sports streaming desires instantly, you have arrived at the right place. In this guide, we will let you know how to watch ESPN on Kodi Krypton 17 and Jarvis 16 using Best VPN.
Note: Check out updated best vpn for kodi list.
What is ESPN Kodi Add-on (And its Free)
ESPN Kodi add-on is one of the best Kodi addons that enable you to watch your preferred sporting events without any hassle. However, not all the things are rosy with the ESPN Kodi add-on. Kodi uses its third-party add-ons that fetch content from torrents and other sources. Therefore, in this situation, you are left with no other option to use a best VPN for Kodi. Thus, you are able to secure yourself from legal troubles in the form of copyright trolls and DMCA notices.
ESPN Kodi add-on is another third-party add-on that helps you to watch sporting events from anywhere straightaway. Furthermore, you can also catch all the highlights of your favorite sports like baseball, football, cricket, and so on. Still, the ESPN Kodi fans need to activate a free account on ESPN official website first.
If you are wondering how to watch ESPN on Kodi 2017, read our exclusive guide.
How to Watch ESPN on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher For Free
For those ESPN lovers who want to know how to watch ESPN on Kodi 17.4 Krypton, here is the solution for them. Here is how you can install ESPN Kodi add-on and watch ESPN live on Kodi straightaway:
- Open the Kodi app then select Add-ons and click on the package installer given on the top left corner.
- Select “Install from Repository”>Kodi Add-on Repository>Video Add-ons.
- Click on “Video Add-ons”, scroll down to ‘ESPN 3’ and click on ‘ESPN 3’.
- Click on Install.
- Wait for few moments to receive the ESPN 3 Add-on enabled notification.
- Go to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons tab from the left side.
- You will see all the video add-ons including ESPN 3 that you have installed on your screen.
- Click on ESPN 3, you will be required to authenticate through a cable provider to access premium content.
- After signing in , you are just a click away on how to watch ESPN on Kodi without cable.
After following the above installation process, we expect you will know how to watch ESPN on Kodi 17.3 respectively.
How to Watch ESPN on Kodi Jarvis 16 or Below For Free
After installing ESPN Kodi add-on on Kodi Jarvis 16, you will know how to watch ESPN live on Kodi instantly. Here is the list of steps you should follow to achieve your objective.
- Open Kodi>click on Systems>Select Add-ons menu
- Select install from Repository>Kodi Add-on Repository>Video Add-ons
- Press ESPN>Install
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click on ESPN to enjoy your favorite sports streaming
Important Note: You will be asked to perform the authentication process with a cable provider to watch premium content on Kodi Jarvis 16.
The above process allows you how to watch ESPN on Kodi 2017 free Jarvis 16 or below straightaway.
How to Watch ESPN Live Stream on Kodi Firestick
Similarly, if you want to know how to watch ESPN on Kodi Firestick, you should know how to setup Kodi on Amazon Firestick first. After setting up Kodi on Amazon Firestick, you will learn how to watch ESPN on Kodi without any hassle. This is because you will easily install ESPN on Kodi Firestick once you have installed Kodi Krypton 17 and Jarvis 16 on Amazon Firestick.
How to Authenticate ESPN 3 on Kodi
If you want to know about Kodi ESPN 3 authentication, you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps. These are:
- Launch ESPN 3 add-on from the Add-ons menu.
- Click on the Authenticate with provider to access premium content menu item.
- Enter the activation code in the ESPN website that will be given to you
- You must ensure that you have logged in from your ESPN account
- It does not matter which Kodi device you are using, use the Apple TV link.
- Select your ESPN provider and enter the activation code.
- You can use Charter Spectrum as your default provider.
- When you are done with process, click on the Continue button.
- You will see an activation message on your screen.
- You need to open Kodi again, click on the continue button.
- You will see an activation completion message on your screen that means your device has been authenticated successfully.
- When you are done with the authentication process, you will see the main screen of Kodi ESPN 3 add-on.
This is how you can successfully complete the Kodi ESPN 3 authentication process instantly.
ESPN Kodi Live Stream Reddit
Reddit is one of the most popular interactive platforms that offer latest information about different Kodi add-ons in a timely manner. Luckily, you will find a huge number of followers who use ESPN Kodi add-on to watch their preferred sports events hassle-free. Here is the response of one Reddit user asking about the legality of ESPN Kodi add-on.
Fortunately, a Reddit user answered to the query and indicated that users can access to Kodi in order to stream their favorite sports channels like ESPN. However, the user also pointed out that the users should also connect to Kodi VPN when they stream third-party add-ons on Kodi.
The above responses suggest that you have to use a best VPN for Kodi when you want to stream ESPN on Kodi. This is how you can secure yourself from various legal hassles like DMCA notices and so on.
ESPN Kodi Not Working/Erros/Issues
The Kodi users face issues while watching ESPN on Kodi like “Script Failed” error message on a regular basis. However, you may solve the issue by following the simple list of steps. These are:
- Uninstall the existing ESPN Kodi add-on
- After uninstalling the ESPN Kodi add-on, you should get ESPN cookie by visiting the official website
- You may login with your TWC (Time Warner Cable) or Chromecast login to watch the live streaming of your favorite sports
- When the show starts live streaming, close the browser window
- Open the browser again, go to Tools> Cookie Manager to open the Cookie Manager
- You will see a list of all the cookies that exist in your browser
- Search “swid” and you will see only one entry, copy or save everything that is listed under Content
- Install the Kodi ESPN 3 add-on
- After installing the Kodi ESPN 3 add-on, you should create the userdata.xml file
- Configure the ESPN 3 Kodi add-on properly to tackle the issue of “Script Failed” error
- Make sure to complete the configuration of Kodi ESPN plugin before opening the add-on
Moreover, you may face the ESPN Kodi add-on not working issue because of region blocking restriction. It means you will not be able to enjoy the live streaming of add-on if you try to access the add-on outside the US. Therefore, you should use a Kodi VPN to solve the geo-restriction issue instantly.
ESPN Kodi Download
If you are wondering how to watch ESPN on Kodi, you can directly download ESPN on Kodi Krypton 17. Likewise, you can directly download ESPN on Kodi Jarvis 16 to get the answer of your query, how to watch ESPN on Kodi straightaway.
ESPN Kodi Canada
Unfortunately, ESPN Kodi add-on does not offer streaming outside the US. This is because the Kodi add-on follows the notions of region blocking. Therefore, the Kodi users are bound to take benefit from a Kodi VPN that will secure their IP addresses. In addition, they can unblock the channel and start enjoying the live action of their favorite sports instantly.
ESPN on SportsDevil
Fortunately, you can find ways on how to watch ESPN on Kodi from anywhere. SportsDevil is another Kodi add-on that allows you to watch your favorite sports programming hassle-free. Thus, you can watch ESPN on SportsDevil add-on on your desired devices. The add-on fetches content from websites in the form of embedded streams. This is how you can watch your desired sports content on Kodi straightaway.
ESPN Plugin Kodi
Similarly, you can also find ESPN Kodi add-on plugin through the official website of Kodi. Moreover, you can easily download and install ESPN Kodi add-on from the official website in no time.
We expect you would like our detailed guide on how to watch ESPN on Kodi from anywhere. The ESPN Kodi add-on is one of the most famous Kodi add-ons that help you to access to your preferred sporting events instantly. After following the guide, you will get the answer of your query “how to watch ESPN on Kodi” hassle-free.
If you come across any issue while installing ESPN Kodi add-on, you can share your feedback with us in the comments section below.
Follow us on Twitter and stay updated.