AceStream Kodi – Install Ace Streams Addon Using Plexus
AceStreams does not install on to Kodi as an add-on, instead it requires you to install Plexus Player on Kodi and AceStreams player works in Windows. To use AceStream Kodi links here is what to do:
1) Install AceStreams in Windows
2) Download AceStream player from the official website
3) Once completed launch AceStreams setup and install the player
4) Make sure AceStreams Media Center is running in the taskbar before launching Kodi
5) Now, let’s move on to Kodi and install Plexus Player to use AceStreams in Kodi (Setup for Krypton v.17)
6) From your Kodi HomeScreen go to Add-Ons, click the Add-on Browser icon (shown below)
7) Click “Install from Zip File” in the Add-on Browser menu
8) Click Fusion(if you don’t have fusion follow the guide to add it here)
9) Click Kodi-repos > English >repository.xbmchub-1.x.x.zip, now let the repository install and wait for confirmation
10) You should be back in the Add-on Browser menu, click Install from Repository>TVAdd-ons.ag Add-on Repository> Program Add-ons > Plexus
11) Let Plexus install and wait for the confirmation
12) Next we must update Plexus modules to allow it to use AceStream Kodi links, download this Plexus add-on fix.
13) Now go back to Kodi, from the home screen click Add-Ons> click the Add-Ons Browser icon > Install from Zip File
14) Go to the folder you saved the Plexus add-on fix zip file and select it
15) Once clicked Plexus will automatically update its modules to use AceStreams media player.
How to Install AceStream on Android
- Go to the “Settings” menu and select “Security”
- Check the “Unknown Sources” box
- Download the Acestreams.zip file
- Visit the downloads folder to install
- Go to the Apps folder and select the Acestreams icon
- Start Kodi and go to Add-ons Browser
- Click on “Install from Repository”
- Scroll down and click on TVADDONS.AG
- Go to the program add-ons and select Plexus
- Hit the install button and go back to add-ons browser window
- Select Plexus and then click add-on with AceStream (example: Phoenix Sports)
- Select External App and Kodi Player and enjoy using AceStream
Install AceStreams on Fire TV Stick
If you want to install AceStream on your Firestick TV, you will have to use the open-source, media entertainment platform, Kodi. Follow the steps below to complete the process:
- Switch on your Firestick TV and go to the “Settings” menu
- Click on the “System” tab and Select “Developer Options”
- Turn on “ADB Debugging” and “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Download plexus Kodi add-on from here and repository plexus stream from here
- Go back to home menu and type “Kodi” in the search bar
- Open the Kodi application click on “Add-Ons”
- Click on the “Package” symbol and select “Install from Zip”
- Load “program.plexus.zip” and wait for installation to complete
- Return to the home screen, click on Plexus, and grant administrator privileges
- Wait for the program to download the modules
- Load “plexus.repository-stream-1.0.0.zip”
- Go to Add-Ons > Install from Repository > Plexus Streams Repository > Video Add-ons
- Under video add-ons, you can find only plexus streams. Click on it.
- Hit the installation button and wait for it to complete
- Return to the home screen and open Plexus
- You can find an open button at the left bottom of the screen
- Click on it and pair with AceStream
Install AceStream on MAC OSX
You can use the same process above to use AceStream on Mac via the Kodi application. As another option, you can consider using Soda Player.
- Download the Soda Player application from here
- Copy the media player to your Applications folder
- Open Soda Player for the first time
- Find yourself an AceStream URL
- Now paste that into Soda Player
- Enjoy watching videos via AceStream
Please note: The first time you copy and paste a link on Soda Player, the application will take some time in downloading a bunch of dependencies. Be patient until the process completes.
AceStream Kodi V16 vs. V17.1
The AceStream add-on for Kodi is pretty much the same on V16 (Jarvis) and V17.1 (Krypton). You have the same features available and media player. The only difference is the outlook of the add-on on the varied Kodi versions. The V16 uses the older theme and outlook of Kodi. As a result, the extension will appear extremely different as compared to V17.1 or Krypton in terms of appearance.
How to Install AceStream on Kodi Jarvis 16
- Open Kodi and click on “System”
- Select File Manager and tap the “Add Source” button
- Choose “None” and enter the following URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Enter a name for the media source and select Done
- Go back to the Home Screen and click on System
- Select Add-Ons and then “Install from Zip File”
- Find “Fusion” and install “repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip”
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification
- Go back to the previous page and select “Install from Repository”
- Select TVAdd-ons.ag repository > Program Add-ons > Plexus
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Update Plexus modules to allow it to use AceStream Kodi link
- Go back to the “Install from Zip File” and select “Plexus add-on fix”
Kodi will automatically update Plexus modules to use AceStreams Media Player
AceStream Kodi Add-on Features
The AceStream multimedia platform is one-of-a-kind, which enables users to watch videos in the highest quality of audio and video available. It streams HD videos from exceptional video channels to satisfy Kodi users, hence why it has gained so much in popularity. For more information, let us look at some of the features of the AceStream Kodi add-on.
AceStream is a top solution for watching high-quality live streams. It offers live broadcasts from the internet in high definition, without the need of maintaining large servers. It uses high-quality streams from the internet to provide uninterrupted videos.
AVoD (Audio and Video on Demand)
One of the best things about the AceStream Kodi add-on is that it can allow playback on URI-schemes and transport files with desktop applications/players. It also gives users the ability of establishing a connection directly with web-players on any website that supports Ace Stream technology.
Use Online Playback Content
The users of AceStream are not restricted to using a selected list of media centers or players. It supports all players that utilize the Ace Stream technology for streaming online content. Not only does this boost the convenience of playback content, but it also saves you lots of time.
Turning Online Movie Theaters
AceStream allows users to start playbacks of audio and video content from all websites via a simple click. This not only saves you time, but also enables you to turn your media player into an online movie theater. You can even access links to torrent files and watch the video content directly.
Bit Torrent accelerator
Another great thing about the AceStream Kodi Add-on is that allows users to benefit from fast torrent streams. The add-on gets a video stream from its remote servers of video hosting, along with streams from users who are currently watching the video. This allows you to leverage maximum speed for streaming video content online.
Thats all folks! Please share our how to install acestream Kodi guide and feel free to check our best kodi addons list. Let us know if you want to know more about acestreams Kodi addon.