Developed by Majide, TUBITV is a popular free movies and TV series streaming extension, which offers the best entertainment in full HD. There is no need for registering or providing any personal information on the add-on. Getting started is as simple as searching for the content you want to watch and hitting the play button. From horror, dramas, anime, action, comedy, to romantic, you have loads of flicks to enjoy. To understand how to install TUBITV on Kodi, read this detailed guide below:
What Repository is TUBITV in?
The TUBITV Kodi Add-on is available on SuperRepo. You can install it by adding the repository in Kodi and then installing the extension from the video add-ons list. As an alternative, you can even consider a direct install via a single zip-file. However, bear in mind that SuperRepo does not maintain TUBITV. The repo is only an automated index for accessing extensions.
How to Install TUBITV on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch the Kodi V17 and enter settings by clicking on the “Gear” icon.
- You will see a list of system options. Click on the last one titled “File Manager”.
- Scroll below and click on “Add Source”.
- Double-click on “None” and enter http://srp.nu into the URL box.
- Name the media source “SuperRepo” and click on the OK button.
- Return to the Kodi menu, click on “Add-ons” and then the “Package” symbol on the top left corner.
- From the list of options, select “Install from Zip File”.
- Scroll down until you see the media source you named earlier i.e. “SuperRepo”.
- Select Krypton > All > “superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.07.04.zip”.
- Wait for the installation to complete, return to “Add-on browser”, select “Install from Repository”.
- From the list of repositories, select “SuperRepo All [Krypton] [V7]”.
- Navigate to “Video Add-ons”.
- Keep scrolling down until you find “TUBITV”.
- Press the install button.
How to Install TUBITV on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open Kodi V16 Jarvis and click on the “System” option.
- Select “File Manager” from the menu.
- Choose the “Add Source” option.
- Double-click on “None” to enter URL.
- Copy/Paste http://soullessbuilds.com/repo/
- Give a name to the source, such as “SuperRepo”.
- Click on System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File.
- Select the Kodi Version “Jarvis” from the list of options.
- Click on the “All” button, if you want the complete Repo.
- Select “superrepo.kodi.jarvis.all-0.6.04.zip”
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”.
- Select the SuperRepo All [Jarvis] [v6] Repository from the list.
- Install Category Video and then find TUBITV.
- Press the Install button!
TUBITV Kodi Add-on Download URL Zip
SuperRepo has been giving a lot of trouble recently in installing best kodi add-ons. You may often end up with a halted screen or “failed to install dependency” error. If the above process does not work out, consider downloading TUBITV Kodi Add-on via zip file directly. Follow the instructions below:
- Install the TUBITV Kodi Add-on zip file.
- Launch your Kodi Application and select “Add-ons”.
- Click on the “Package” symbol on the top left corner.
- Select “Install from Zip File” to begin the process.
- Find where you saved your file “plugin.video.tubi-0.1.2.zip”.
- Click on the file to begin the installation.
- You will now find TUBITV in “Video Add-ons”.
TUBITV Requires Kodi VPN
Since TUBITV offers pirated movies/TV shows available to watch free of charge, it can get you into legal hassles. If you want to avoid paying copyright infringement fines, you may want to consider using a VPN solution. This will also come in handy for users who may not be able to access the add-on, due to geo-restrictions. Using a Kodi VPN will guarantee your anonymity for streaming pirated content by encrypting your network with military grade ciphers.
Wrapping Things Up
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily learn how to install TUBITV on Kodi. Nevertheless, if you encounter any troubles along the way, do not hesitate on dropping a comment below. Also, feel free to share the article with friends/family members, who may be looking for a solution to watch their favorite movies/TV shows – without paying a single penny.