Undoubtedly the most acknowledged Kodi add-on, Exodus has taken the Kodi platform by storm becoming the sweetheart of anyone who wishes to stream movies and TV Shows for free. Exodus offers a huge range of features including movies, TV shows, cartoons and categorized lists and a search option to find media quickly.
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower Using Kodil Repo (Video Tutorial Guide)
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
Installing Exodus on Kodi takes only a few minutes and start streaming. Follow our step by step guide and install Exodus on Kodi for all your entertainment in one place:
- Open Kodi and click on the “Gear” icon for navigating to Settings.
- From the list of configuration settings, select “File Manager”.
- Scroll down on the left column and click on the “Add Source” option.
- Double-click on none to enter the URL for the media source i.e. http://kdil.co/repo
- Name the media source “Kodi Israel” and hit the OK button.
- Return to the main menu and navigate to “Add-ons”. Click on the “Package” symbol at the top left corner of the page.
- From the list of options, navigate to “Install from Zip File”.
- Find the media source you added earlier i.e. Kodi Israel.
- Click the OK button on “Kodil.zip” to begin the repository installation process.
- Wait for the download and installation process to complete. You will see a notification.
- Navigate to the “Install from Repository” menu and click on the Kodi Israel Repository.
- Head to the “Video Add-ons” section.
- Scroll down until you find the “Exodus” add-on.
- Press the install button.
- Wait for the “Add-on installed” notification.
- You can now access “Exodus” from the Video Add-ons category!
How to Install Exodus on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Launch the Kodi Jarvis application and go to “System”.
- From the list of options, click on “File Manager”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add-Source” option.
- Select “None” and enter: http://kdil.co/repo/
- Name the media source “Kodi Israel” and hit OK.
- From the main menu, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’.
- Select the “Install from zip file” option and click on Kodi Israel.
- Wait for the repository to install successfully.
- Head to the “Install from repository” menu.
- Find Exodus in the video add-ons of the Kodi Israel Repo.
- Press the install button and enjoy watching free movies/TV shows!
5 Brilliant Exodus Kodi Alternatives
Exodus is probably the most famous Kodi Add-on for streaming movies and latest TV shows. There are however other Kodi Add-ons available that you should definitely try out (remember some will require VPN since they are located in the USA & UK).Here is the list of 5 brilliant Exodus alternatives for you:
- Operation Bulldog
- Movie Hut
Get the best live streaming experience with Exodus on Kodi. Watch favorite& trending movies, TV shows, cartoons, anime, sports and lots more. Search for favorite media, look up classics, enjoy latest movie releases and watch TV shows right after they air on TV.
In case you encounter any problems during installation of Exodus on Kodi simply leave us your query below and we will help you out immediately. Leave usyour suggestions in the section below or Tweet to us on Twitter @VPNBest.