Cyber Monday Deals for VPN Bargain Hunters
Everyone knows the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday is a highly anticipated event. The following Monday though is even more remarkable.
Promoted by online retailers as a day for exceptional discounts/specials, Cyber Monday is another money-saving opportunity for bargain hunters around the world.
If you’re out scavenging for tools to boost your privacy year-round, check out these 6 Cyber Monday VPN Deals for 2019, exclusive available from BestVPN.co.
Best Cyber Monday VPN Deals for 2019
- Surfshark – 1.99/mo. on a 2-Year Plan (+3 Months Extra)
- PureVPN – $1.32/mo. on a 5-Year Plan (88% Off)
- Ivacy – $0.99/mo. on a 5-Year Plan (90% Off)
- ExpressVPN – $8.32/mo. on a 1-Year Plan (35% Off)
- CyberGhost – $2.72/mo. on a 1-Year Plan (79% Off)
- NordVPN – $3.49/mo. on a 3-Year Plan (70% Off)
1. Surfshark: $1.99/mo. on a 2-Year Plan (+3 Months Extra)
Launched in 2018 by Par Kaz, Surfshark has its headquarters in British Virgin Islands. As such, users can feel relieved about their private lives.
Unlike EU and US jurisdictions, BVI does impose mandatory data retention laws. This in itself positions Surfshark higher than the competition.
It even offers good compatibility for unblocking/torrenting. In fact, users even leverage great privacy through AES-256-GCM and AES-256-CBC encryption.
You even have access to 1040+ servers in 61 countries. This is exceptional for a VPN service that just made its way into the marketplace, and offers exceptionally cheap discounts!
For Cyber Monday deals, Surfshark is offering an amazing 83% discount on its 2-year plan with 3-months free. This costs the user only $1.99/mo. (billed $47.76 for 27-months)!
- 1040+ servers in 61 countries
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM Ciphers
Surfshark Cyber Monday Deal Info
- Discount: 83%
- Subscription Duration: 2 Years + 3 Months Free
- Total Price: $1.99/mo. (Billed $47.76 for 27-Months)
2. PureVPN: $1.32/mo. on a 5-Year Plan (88% Off)
Released in 2006 by GZ Systems, PureVPN is a Hong-Kong based budget-friendly provider. Its location gives it a strategic advantage over others, as the country is a safe internet hub.
The provider offers a huge list of 2,000+ servers in 140+ countries and 180+ locations worldwide. This makes its VPN network one of the largest in the marketplace of privacy tools.
For connectivity, users have access to multiple security protocols. These include IKeV2, OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP and SSTP. PureVPN even offers a dedicated “Stealth” protocol.
This feature helps in bypassing geo-restrictions in countries with tough internet laws like China, Iran, Iraq, UAE, and Turkey. For encryption, you have AES-256-CBC ciphers available.
For Cyber Monday, PureVPN is going the extra mile to offer a 5-year plan with an 88% discount. This lowers the per month costs to only $1.32, billed $79.2 for 60-months!
- 300,000 + IPs & 2000 + servers in 140 countries
- P2P/Torrenting Enabled, Port Forwarding, Static IPs
- DDoS Protection and Internet Kill Switch
PureVPN Cyber Monday Deals Info
- Discount: 88%
- Subscription Duration: 5 Years
- Total Price: $1.32/mo. (Billed $79.2 for 60-Months)
3. Ivacy: $0.99/mo. on a 5-Year Plan (90% Off)
Headquartered in Singapore, the beautiful island-nation, Ivacy has been in the marketplace since 2007. It is responsible for the inception of the Split Tunneling concept.
The provider takes on big leaders and is considered as the best VPN for China. For encryption, Ivacy uses AES-256-CBC with a standard RSA-2048 key for OpenVPN connections.
The VPN also does not store any session/connection logs and is also an official VPN partner of West Ham United Football Club, which is one of the oldest English Premier League clubs.
For Cyber Monday, Ivacy manages to take the cake for being the cheapest. Its 5-year plan gives you a 90% discount, reducing the per month costs to $0.99 (totaling to $60 only).
- 1000+ Servers in 100+ Locations Around the World
- P2P/Torrenting Enabled, Port Forwarding, Split Tunneling
- Internet Kill Switch and NAT Firewall
PureVPN Cyber Monday Deals Info
- Discount: 90%
- Subscription Duration: 5 Years
- Total Price: $0.99/mo. (Billed $60 for 60-Months)
4. ExpressVPN: $8.32/mo. on a 1-Year Plan (35% Off)
Established in 2009 and headquartered in British Virgin Islands, ExpressVPN is an all-rounder and fast VPN service, which has been at the forefront of privacy innovations for years.
The provider offers dedicated app clients for all devices/platforms, even for those using Android and Apple TV, along with those using DD-WRT Flash Routers for security.
Add this to the zero logs policy, which even the Turkish authorities could not defeat – and ExpressVPN is one name you can always rely on for leveraging amazing privacy.
For Cyber Monday, ExpressVPN is offering a 15 Months + 3 Months Special at an outstanding 49% discount. It provides you access to the VPN for 18-months at only $99.95!
- “Stealth VPN” Servers for Regressive Countries
- 3,000+ Servers in 94 Countries Worldwide
- SmartDNS, Network Lock, Split Tunneling
ExpressVPN Cyber Monday Deal Info
- Discount: 49%
- Subscription Duration: 18 Months
- Total Price: $6.67/mo. (Billed $99.95 for 18-months)
5. CyberGhost: $2.72/mo. on a 1-Year Plan (79% Off)
Founded by Kape Technologies in 2011, CyberGhost is a Romanian-based provider. It is often touted as a great choice for unblocking geo-restrictions websites and streaming platforms.
The provider supports all platforms/devices and even accepts payment methods via PayPal and Bitcoin. For connectivity, you have access to 5,600+ in 90 countries worldwide.
In terms of security, users receive encryption via 256-bit AES encryption, 2,048-bit RSA keys, and MD5 HMAC authentication for protection. This keeps your identity hidden at all times.
The VPN even offers amazing features like NAT, Split Tunneling, and simultaneous connections on 5 devices. Best part of all: you can test the service by leveraging their 45-day refund!
For Cyber Monday, CyberGhost is going the extra mile offering a 79% discount on its 1-year plan. This reduces the per month costs to $2.72, billed $33 only.
- 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 7-day Trial
- 5600+ Servers in 90 Countries Worldwide
- Secure Wi-Fi Feature for Security in Public
CyberGhost Cyber Monday Deal Info
- Discount: 79%
- Subscription Duration: 1-Year
- Total Price: $2.72/mo. (Billed $33 for 12-months)
6. NordVPN: $3.49/mo. on a 3-Year Plan (70% Off)
Developed by Tefincom & Co., S.A in 2012, NordVPN is a Panamanian-based provider for privacy-concerned individuals. Its strategic location positions it higher than the competition.
Second the TunnelBear, NordVPN is the only provider to carry out a 3rd Party Audit for guaranteeing their vow to user privacy. The service is also remarkable for unblocking VoDs.
NordVPN even supports Onion over VPN, while offering technologies like DoubleVPN, CyberSec, and SmartPlay, each serving their purpose for privacy, P2P, and streaming!
For Cyber Monday, NordVPN is offering a 3-year plan on a massive 70% discount. This reduces the costs to $3.49/mo., which means you only pay $125 for 36-months.
- 5,200+ Servers in 59 Countries Worldwide
- DoubleVPN and CyberSec for Cloaking Identity
- Onion over VPN, SmartDNS, DoubleVPN, CyberSec
NordVPN Cyber Monday Deal Info
- Discount: 70%
- Subscription Duration: 3-Years
- Total Price: $3.49/mo. (Billed $125 for 36-Months)
Wrapping things Up
There is no doubt that VPNs are crucial for leveraging online privacy/security in recent times. The digital world is a vulnerable place, especially looking at how things go viral in seconds. Not to mention, government authorities in different countries are imposing data retention laws.
Some are even involved in mass surveillance. As such, it is quite impossible for you to keep your data private from prying eyes. Seasons like Black Friday and Cyber Monday, present a golden opportunity to get VPN tools at amazing prices, to tackle against such invasion of privacy!