How to Watch CNBC Live Online
CNBC is a US based TV cable provider owned by NBC Universal News Group and is headquartered in New Jersey. The channel provides daily financial and business newsfor US and international markets. It also offers financial and business-based documentaries along with reality shows that host company CEOs for interviews.
Its most popular shows include Street Signs, Fast Money Halftime Report, Fast Money, and Mad Money, which made it one of the top choices of investors and analysts on Wall Street. However, CNBC online is geo-restricted in all regions outside the US but can be accessed using a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Headquartered in BVI (Safe Location)
- 3,200+ Servers in 65 Countries
- AES-256-CBC/GCM Encryption
- Unblocks Netflix in 16+ Libraries
- 7-Day Free Trial for iOS/Android
- Unlimited Simultaneous Connections
- Headquartered in Panama (Safe Location)
- 5,083+ servers in 59 countries
- 6 simultaneous Connections
- Works with US/UK/JP Netflix
- Great P2p/torrenting performance
- Double VPN and Onion over VPN
- Based in British Virgin Islands (Safe Jurisdiction)
- 6,500+ Servers in 180+ Countries
- Military-Grade AES 256-Bit Encryption
- Split Tunneling and Dedicated IPs
- DDoS Protection and Internet Kill Switch
- Endorsed by Forbes/5-Stars on TrustPilot
- 5,900+ Servers in 89 Countries
- 45-Day Refund Guarantee and 7-day Trial
- Secure Wi-Fi Feature for Public Security
- Kill Switch and DNS/IP Leak Protection
- Mozilla and Chrome Browser Add-Ons
- Unblocks All Websites Seamlessly
How to Watch CNBC Live Online
CNBC offers live streaming services through its website but it is only available for users that are in USA and have a TV cable subscription. CNBC is an ideal choice for expats and US citizens travelling abroad, so remember not to cancel your cable if you wish to watch the channel online outside US.
To watch CNBC Live online:
- Connect VPN to a US server (New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco are ideal)
- Login to CNBC with your provider credentials
- Watch CNBC Live
How to Watch CNBC without Cable Subscription
CNBC’s online transmission through its official websiterequires the user to have a US based TV cable provider. However, you can also watch CNBC without cable subscription using Sling TV.
Sling TV is an online streaming service that allows users to watch channels online without subscribing for any cable provider. The service has three pricing plans and each offers different channels. CNBC is not directly available in any package and the user needs to buy either the $25 Sling Blue package or the $40 Orange + Blue package and add extra channel package from the list provided. CNBC is available in the World News Extra, which costs an additional $5.
How to Watch CNBC on Android, iPhone
CNBC’ native apps are available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store through which the user can watch online TV on Android or iOS devices. The geo-restriction is also there on the mobile apps as well and the user needs to a VPN and a TV cable provider to login on CNBC.
On your mobile device:
- Connect the VPN app to a US server
- Download and install CNBC app from Google Play or Apple App Store
- Login with TV cable subscription through the app
- Stream Live TV on CNBC
If you don’t have a TV cable provider then you can use Sling TV’s app to watch CNBC. Do remember that Sling TV is also geo-restricted and you will need a VPN to unblock its streaming too.
In a Nutshell
CNBC is one of the most well-known news sourcesamongst business circles for its latest business updates and financial analysis, traders and investors can watch it live though it’sgeo-restricted outside US. With a VPN serviceany user can watch CNBC online from anywhere in the world and catch the latest financial & economic news from USA, Europe, and Asian markets.