The Ultimate Guide on How to Install Mobdro on Multiple Devices
Mobdro is an entertainment application that allows users to watch their favorite news, sports, music, movies, or TV shows on a single platform. You can use the app freely, but there is also a premium version available with a more diverse and huge selection of content. Users from all over the world can subscribe to their premium offering.
There are no geo-restrictions. The service also boasts remarkable quality of service and a rather intuitive and user-friendly interface. Everything from the menu to its content has a surprising level of variety. In addition to streaming live TV channels and shows, you can even load podcasts, music videos, and other types of entertainment.
We are not sure regarding what source Mobdro uses for providing the content, but the streams are amazingly stable. This has put it in line with open-source, entertainment applications like Kodi. The only downside: there are no dedicated apps for any platform/device with the exception of Android. Nevertheless, where there is a will, there is a way!
Tech-geeks like us will always figure out modes to get what we want in the least hassle way possible. So, without further ado, read the guide below on How to Install Mobdro on a multitude on platforms/devices!
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi
Installing Mobdro on Kodi is no rocket-science. Below you have systematic guides for V17 (Krypton) and V16 (Jarvis). This ensures you get to watch your favorite movies/TV shows instantly, without going through any sort of hassle. Hope these steps simplify the process!
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch the Kodi app and click on the gear symbol
- Select the “File Manager” thumbnail
- Choose the “Add Source” option
- Double-click on “None” and enter http://lvtvv.com/repo/ in the URL bar
- Enter a name for the media source
- Return to Home Screen > Add-ons > Package Symbol
- Click on “Install from Zip File”
- Navigate and find the Media Source. Double-click to begin installation
- Upon completion, go back to “Install from Repository” and select “AH Add-on Repository”
- Select the “Video Add-ons” option
- Double-click on “Mobdro”
- Click on the “Install” option to complete process!
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi Krypton Version 16 or Lower
- Start the Kodi V16
- Click the “system” option on Home Screen
- Navigate and select “File Manager” tab
- Choose the “Add Source” option
- Double-click on “None” to enter URL
- Paste http://lvtvv.com/repo/, name the file, and hit OK
- Click on System > Add-ons > Install from Zip File
- Select the Repo and double-click to begin installation
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”
- Select the “AH Add-on Repository” and go to Video Add-ons
- Open Mobdro and hit the Install button
- Enjoy using the free video streaming app!
How to Install Mobdro on Amazon Fire Stick
When it comes to installing Mobdro on Amazon Fire Stick TV, you need to first download/install the ES File Explorer application. Read our detailed guide on how to install kodi on android fire stick.
The process is divided into two steps:
Installing ES File Explorer on Fire TV Stick
- Switch on the Fire TV
- Go to the “Settings” menu
- Select “Developer Options”
- Turn on “Allow apps from unknown sources”
- Return to the main menu
- Go to the navigation bar
- Type in “ES Explorer”, double-click to begin download
- Launch the application
Install Mobdro via ES Explorer
- In the ES Explorer menu, select “Tools”
- Click on “Download Manager” in the left-hand menu
- Type https://lb.mobdro.sc/downloads/mobdro.apk into the URL bar
- For name, input “Mobdro” and click on the OK button
- Hit the “Download Now” button and wait a few seconds
- Click on “Open File” to install Mobdro on your Amazon Fire TV
Launch the Mobdro app and enjoy streaming your favorite Movies/TV shows!
How to Install Mobdro on PC
Mobdro does not offer dedicated applications for any platform/device (excluding Android). This means, in order to run the app on your PC, you need to download and install an Android Emulator. For this process, we use the Bluestacks app.
- Download and install the Bluestacks application on your PC
- Launch the application and on the side download the Mobdro APK File from here
- Find the downloaded APK file from Bluestacks and double-click
- This will begin the installation process. Wait around 10 to 30 seconds
- Enjoy streaming Mobdro on your PC!
How to Install Mobdro on Other Android Boxes
If you have just recently bought a brand new Nvidia Shield Pro, Rveal RT5, SkyStream One, Minix Neo U9-H, Kukele S912, or any other Android Box – installing Mobdro is not much of a hassle. The process is the same on all boxes somewhat. Below you can find step-to-step instructions for using Mobdro!
- Switch on your Android Box
- Go to the Home Screen
- Open up the Web Browser (Chrome, Opera, or Android)
- Type the URL: https://www.mobdro.com/
- Tap the “Download the App” option
- Upon completion, you will get a “mobdro APK downloaded” notification
- Press the Home Button on your Android Box remote
- Click on the “Download” menu and find “mobdro.apk”
- Hit the install button and wait for a few seconds
- Enjoy using the Mobdro app on your Android Boxes!
How to Install Mobdro on iPhone
Since Mobdro does not offer a dedicated iOS, you cannot install the application on your iPhone. It is also difficult to use another method for using Mobdro on iPhone. However, you do have plenty of other Mobdro alternative apps for iPhone here. Choose any from the list to enjoy streaming TV shows/movies with the utmost level of freedom!
How to Install Mobdro on Smart TV
- Open your Smart TV
- Ensure you have a strong internet connection
- Go to the settings of your Smart TV
- Tick the “Allow Third-Party Installation” option
- Other devices may show the option as “Unknown Source Installation”
- Open the Web Browser and visit the main website
- Download the APK application and install on the device
- Enjoy watching news, sports, music, movies, or TV shows on Mobdro!
How to Install Mobdro on Roku
Although Roku offers support for thousands of Streaming channels, it does not offer an option for using Mobdro. This means, you may not exactly be able to install the application on your Roku device. However, you can mirror the screen of your Android Device to enjoy using Mobdro on a bigger screen. Follow the steps below:
- Connect your Roku TV and Android Device to the same Wi-Fi Network
- Go to Roku and switch on the “Screen Mirror” feature
- Return to the Home Screen and find the “Navigation Panner” option
- Select the “Cast Feature” tab to establish a connection
- Wait for the pairing to complete
- Use Mobdro on your mobile
- Watch from Roku!
Safety before Entertainment!
We hope the systematic guides above help you in installing Mobdro on a multitude of devices. However, since our job is also to promote user security and anonymity, we advise you to use a Kodi VPN service for using Mobdro. This is specifically vital for users in countries with strict Internet Laws. If you want to avoid getting penalized watching/downloading copyright content, you need to mask your IP Address. Cheap VPN not only change your location, but also encrypt all traffic to ensure nobody spies on your internet activity!