5 Best VPNs for Chile in New Zealand [Tried, Tested & Updated 2022]
In this guide, we have tested and reviewed the best VPNs for chile in New Zealand. Each of them possesses the great unblocking ability, reliable servers, and high-end encryption features.
Sit back and enjoy complete online security for Chile in New Zealand using our best VPN services.
Chile was the first country in South America which has passed a comprehensive data protection law. Nevertheless, Chile’s security services have unlawfully exercised their powers of surveillance.
The misuse of Chile’s citizens’ private data has caused many citizens to turn to VPNs as a way of protecting their sensitive information. Moreover, many famous platforms like BBC iPlayer, Hulu, or Netflix are inaccessible to Chilean IP addresses and also to access Chilean content from New Zealand.
By using the appropriate VPN service in New Zealand, you can fix all of these issues at once. Through the use of these services in New Zealand, your internet traffic is sent through an encrypted tunnel, keeping it hidden from prying eyes and 5,9,14 alliances.
During our testing, we found ExpressVPN to be one of the best VPNs for chile in New Zealand for providing ultimate security, advanced privacy features, and reliable speed on every server (especially Chile and US servers).
If you are in a rush, take a quick look at our list of the 5 Best VPNs for Chile in New Zealand below:
Best VPN for Chile in New Zealand – Quick Summary
- ExpressVPN: The best VPN for Chile in New Zealand | Only 1 Fastest server available for Chile | Unblock VoDs | Priced at NZD 10.33/mo (NZD 0 /mo (US$ /mo ) )
- NordVPN: The most secure VPN for Chile in New Zealand | 12 servers are available in Chile | Allows torrenting| Best Price: NZD 6.18/mo (NZD 6.62 /mo (US$ 3.99 /mo ) (Get 57% Off + 3 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan))
- Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Chile in New Zealand | Only 1 server available for Chile residents | No logs policy | Best Price: NZD 3.86/mo (NZD 4.13 /mo (US$ 2.49 /mo ) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan))
- CyberGhost: Most user-friendly VPN for Chile in New Zealand | 12 Servers for expats | Different VPN modes | Costs: NZD 3.55/mo (NZD 3.8 /mo (US$ 2.29 /mo ) 79% Discount)
- PureVPN: Strong VPN for Chile in New Zealand | 10 Chile VPN servers | Strong security | Best Price: NZD 3.16/mo (NZD 3.3 /mo (US$ 1.99 /mo ) 70% Discount)
5 Best VPNs for Chilean in New Zealand
After testing out all of the top services for Chile in New Zealand, we narrowed our list down to a list of five services that we believe edge out the rest.
1. ExpressVPN: Best VPN for Chile in New Zealand
ExpressVPN is the best overall VPN for Chile in New Zealand, which is based in a friendly jurisdiction (the British Virgin Islands). Out of3000+ servers in 94+ countries, some are located in Chile, which offers blazing-fast connections and top-notch security.
ExpressVPN is considered to be one of the easiest interfaces to use and also one of the fastest VPNs in the industry. It allows 5-Multi logins. Unblocks many restricted platforms in New Zealand (local and international) like BBC iPlayer, Zona Latina, Hulu, Stan, and Canal 13 from New Zealand.
It includes features like AES 256-bit encryption and kill switch to protect your data in New Zealand. Moreover, ExpressVPN also has a no-logs policy which is independently audited by reliable sources.
Although ExpressVPN is a bit expensive, it provides value-for-money services in New Zealand. The cost of ExpressVPN starts at NZD 10.33/mo (NZD 0 /mo (US$ /mo ) ), including a 30-day money-back guarantee and live chat customer service available 24/7 for quick response.
- Best-in-class encryption in New Zealand.
- Compatible with every device.
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Independently audited no-logs in New Zealand.
- Expensive subscriptions in New Zealand.
For more information, check out this full review of ExpressVPN!
2. NordVPN: The Most Secure VPN for Chile in New Zealand
NordVPN is the most secure VPN to bypass restrictions and allows specialized servers for torrenting in New Zealand. It has 5600 servers spread across 59 countries, with 12 of those located in Chile.
NordVPN guarantees Fast, stable speeds and a dependable connection no matter where you connect. Almost all of the streaming services we’ve tested, such as Netflix, Disney Plus, and HBO Max, are compatible with this VPN in New Zealand.
NordVPN has its headquarters in Panama, which believes in keeping no logs and provides excellent levels of privacy and security. Its feature includes Onion Over VPN servers, 256-bit encryption, and IP/DNS leak protection. Additionally, a kill switch is present to safeguard your privacy in the event that your connection stops suddenly.
Another recent addition to this VPN is the Threat Protection feature in New Zealand, which shields you from viruses, advertisements, and trackers even while the VPN isn’t connected.
NordVPN allows six simultaneous connections on all of its subscription plans and offers compatible apps for all popular platforms in New Zealand, including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux.
- Good speeds for the price in New Zealand.
- Stringent no-logging policies in New Zealand.
- Easy to install and use in New Zealand.
- The Window app slows down other apps in New Zealand
- You can only choose a location, not a particular server.
For more information, check out this full review of NordVPN!
3. Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Chile in New Zealand
With its headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, Surfshark offers users a dedicated Chilean server. It offers the most affordable subscription plans starting at NZD 3.86/mo (NZD 4.13 /mo (US$ 2.49 /mo ) (Get 84% + 2 Months FREE on 2-Year Plan)). Users in New Zealand can be assured of complete digital security thanks to Surfshark’s “no-logs” policy that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The service is completely accessible on Windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux devices, along with support for unlimited connections in New Zealand.
Users can continue using local and international popular VoD sites in New Zealand like TVN Play, Chilevision, Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and Disney+ while being protected by military-grade AES-256-bit encryption.
- Strict no-logs policy in New Zealand.
- Unlimited devices.
- Unblocks Netflix in New Zealand.
- Slow email support in New Zealand.
For more information, check out this full review of Surfshark!
4. CyberGhost: User-friendly VPN for Chile in New Zealand
We have found Cyberghost apps easy to use and install on all of its supported devices in New Zealand. It has optimized servers for streaming, gaming, and torrenting on all of its versions.
Cyberghost is based in Romania that keeps no logs of its users in New Zealand. It has ten servers in Chile to access local Chilean channels like TVN Play and CDtv freely from anywhere.
Cyberghost is compatible in New Zealand with Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, Chrome, Firefox, and FireTV. You can have 7 multi connections using a single account at just NZD 3.55/mo (NZD 3.8 /mo (US$ 2.29 /mo ) 79% Discount) with a 45-days money-back guarantee.
It offers custom connections for Linux or routers in New Zealand. Cyberghost is compatible with torrents and unblocks Netflix US, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more. Cyberghost includes features like 256-Bit Encryption, an automated kill switch, and Wireguard.
- It allows a max of 7 multi logins.
- Strict no-logging policy in New Zealand.
- Torrent Compatible in New Zealand.
- 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Slow down connection speeds in New Zealand.
For more information, check out this full review of CyberGhost!
5. PureVPN: Strong VPN for Chile in New Zealand
This provider is based in the British Virgin Islands and offers a per month plan, per year plan, and a 3-year plan. It’s a budget-friendly option and one of the best for Chile. PureVPN offers six servers For Chile in New Zealand.
PureVPN supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, and Linux devices. PureVPN is compatible in New Zealand with consoles, which include SmartTV, Kodi, Amazon Fire, Chromebook, Routers, Computers, and other Smart devices.
It includes 10-Multi logins so that you can use one account for ten different devices at once. It also includes AES 256-bit encryption for your information in New Zealand.
- Works with all major protocols in New Zealand.
- Unrestricted torrenting and Netflix in New Zealand.
- Built-in antivirus and anti-malware support.
- Customer support needs more work in New Zealand.
For more information, check out this full review of PureVPN!
How to Browse Safely to access Chile content in New Zealand using a VPN?
Hackers, hotspot operators, and your ISPs can no longer access your data because it has been encrypted and masked by the use of a VPN in New Zealand.
Note: If you’re having issues unblocking local or international websites in New Zealand. Clear your browser’s cache and cookies from the browser setting, and Try again!
Why Use a VPN in Chile in New Zealand?
If you want to access websites that are geo-restricted while visiting Chile’s content in New Zealand. Many websites restrict access to users with Chilean IP addresses in New Zealand. VPN servers mask your real IP addresses so you can browse blocked websites in New Zealand, secure your Internet connection, and encrypt all data you send and receive online.
As a result, A VPN serves in New Zealand as a crucial tool for all those who want to receive privacy in Chile or simply gain unrestricted access to free internet, especially in this day and age of censorship and geographical limitations.
Methodology: How we chose the Best VPNs for Chile in New Zealand
Since every VPN is unique, some are more appropriate to work in Chile than others. For instance, some services might not be quick enough for your needs, and some might not offer a sufficient level of protection. We focused on the major factors listed below to determine the best VPNs for Chile in New Zealand.
- Wide Server Options: Selecting a server is important if you want to use services from your own country. We gave top priority to VPNs having a wide selection of locations, ideally including Chilean servers in New Zealand.
- Speed: Nobody like to experience slow speeds during the streaming or downloading of files. We frequently run hundreds of performance tests on VPN services in New Zealand, enabling us to claim with certainty that those we suggest are up to the task.
- Multipurpose: All of our best VPNs in New Zealand on the above list support numerous streaming platforms as well as offer servers for torrenting and gaming. Since reliable streaming VPNs in New Zealand are difficult to access because of geo-restriction, we especially looked for services that can unblock different Netflix Libraries, Dsiney+, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and others.
- Tools for maintaining security and privacy: In order to be included on our best VPNs list in New Zealand, a VPN must, at the very least, include military-grade encryption, IPv6 and DNS leak prevention, a kill switch, and a no-logs policy. However, the majority of the above-mentioned providers go much farther, with some incorporating stealth modes, unique protocols, or other cutting-edge features in New Zealand.
- Usability: The easier a service is to use, the better. We give high importance to features in New Zealand like quick live chat response, streaming-optimized servers, and no connection caps with unlimited bandwidth.
How to Protect Yourself From Snooping for Chile’s content in New Zealand With a VPN?
A VPN for Chile in New Zealand is a good way for you to protect your online activities from surveillance. A VPN hides your IP address and location. It also will help you get around copyright laws that censor website content in New Zealand.
However, you should still be careful what you post on social media, forums, and other websites, as Chile’s strict data sharing and mass surveillance laws threaten the civil liberties of residents in the country.
FAQs: Best VPN For Chile in New Zealand
Are VPNs legal to access Chile’s content in New Zealand?
Yes, VPNs are absolutely legal to access Chile’s in New Zealand as long as you are not using them for any illegal activity. A reliable Chile VPN can let you access local platforms internationally, keeps your online identity anonymous, and your surfing history encrypted.
How to Get a Chilean IP Address in New Zealand with a VPN?
To get a Chilean IP address in New Zealand with a VPN, you need to choose a VPN service with servers for Chile in New Zealand. After that, follow the below steps:
- Sign up with a reliable VPN service in New Zealand.
- Download and install the VPN on your device.
- Open the VPN app and enter your login information.
- From the servers list, choose a Chile server to connect to.
- You are all set to watch geo-restricted Chile content with ease in New Zealand.
Which VPN is best for changing country?
Normally, we recommend our readers to use ExpressVPN and NordVPN as they are the best VPNs to change the country location.
Which VPN is best for a South American server?
NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and CyberGhost are the best VPNs that guarantee reliable servers for South American users. Click here to check the other best VPNs for South America.
Should I use a free VPN for Chile in New Zealand?
If you want top cybersecurity, privacy, and independence, you should stick to a paid VPN service in New Zealand. Free VPNs have few overcrowded servers, limited bandwidth, and almost zero encryption protocols. You can use ExpressVPN’s free trial for 30 days and get your money return if you don’t like its services.
What is the best VPN for Android users of Chile in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN, without a doubt, is the best VPN for Android users of Chile in New Zealand because of its user-friendly interface. You can even learn the easy steps of how to Set Up ExpressVPN on Android.
Wrapping Things Up
Since ISPs in Chile are obligated by law to retain user data, use the best VPN for Chile in New Zealand to stay anonymous online and access geo-restricted sites both locally and internationally.
Although the field is packed with impressive contenders for the top spot, we recommend ExpressVPN to privacy-minded Pinoys in search of a reliable VPN in Chile in New Zealand.