How to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus
If you want to watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus, here’s a little intro of what it’s about.
The Banzai Pipeline, one of the world’s most formidable and difficult waves, is found on Oahu’s North Shore. Often referred to as the premier wave for surfing, surfers travel here each season to hone their abilities at the well-known break.
A new generation of surfers has been inspired by the women’s performances at Pipeline over the past two seasons, as they have elevated the bar for what is achievable. Last season, Carissa Moore (HAW), the five-time World Champion and the defending event victor, showed off her incredible barrel-riding skills.
Along with the top surfers in the world, three event wildcards will compete in the competition this year: Moana Jones Wong (HAW), who won the Pipe Pro in 2022; Jackson Bunch (HAW), who finished second in the SAMBAZON World Junior Championships in 2023; and Shion Crawford (HAW), who won the Hawaii/Tahiti Regional Qualifying Series in 2023 and 2024.
Stay tuned as we learn how to watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus with ExpressVPN and enjoy the Championship!
How to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus [Quick Steps]
To watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus, simply follow the easy instructions below:
- Download the ExpressVPN app.
- Install the app on the devices of your choice after downloading it.
- Link up with a US server.
- Open the VPN app and enter your login information.
- Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus at any time by logging into your ESPN+ account.
Why do you need a VPN to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus
Although watching the WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia is theoretically possible without a VPN, there are several strong arguments for why doing so would be the ideal method to approach it:
Geo-restrictions: At the moment, ESPN Plus is only accessible in the United States, Canada, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands. ESPN Plus is the sole broadcaster of the WSL Championship Tour in the majority of nations. When attempting to access ESPN Plus from outside of these locations, you may get an error notice and material that is prohibited.
Advantages of employing a VPN:
- Get around geo-restrictions: With the use of a VPN, you can hide your actual location and get a US IP address to watch WSL Championship Tour and all ESPN Plus content with complete access.
- Higher streaming quality: Using a VPN might occasionally result in higher streaming quality and less buffering, especially when dealing with live sports like surfing. This depends on your region and internet service provider.
- Access the whole content library: If you use a VPN in a region that is supported, you may also be able to access all of ESPN Plus’s content, including perhaps unique material that is available outside of the WSL Championship Tour.
- Security and privacy: You may prevent online monitoring and spying by using a reliable VPN to encrypt your internet traffic, especially if you’re using a public internet network.
Should I use a free VPN to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus?
Although, you can easily use a free VPN to access geo-restricted content you will also wave goodbye to your security of you internet. There are a lot of free VPNs nowadays that sell the information and data collected from your devices, which is why I always recommend using a premium VPN and not any free VPN.
In addition, using an unreliable free VPN can also expose you to cyber attacks and hackers, which can harm you in multiple ways. A free VPN also does not offer many servers, so accessing WSL Championship Tour 2024 from in Australia can also be a problem.
If you use a free VPN, you may find issues like ESPN+ not working with VPN, but it will rarely be the case with a good, premium VPN, so I would recommend not using free VPNs.
Where to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia?
You’re in luck; the WSL Championship Tour 2024 at Banzai Pipeline is happening in just a couple of days! Here are your options for catching the action:
- World Surf League Website: The WSL website offers live streaming of all Championship Tour events, including the Banzai Pipeline event. You can create a free account or subscribe for additional features.
- ESPN+ (US only): ESPN has secured the US broadcasting rights for the 2024 WSL Championship Tour. If you’re located in the US, you can stream the event live on ESPN+.
WSL Championship Tour Schedule:
Here is a list of the WSL Championship Tour Schedule so you can save the dates:
- Banzai Pipeline, Hawaii, USA: From January 29 to February 10
- Sunset Beach, Hawaii, USA: From February 12 to 23
- Peniche, Portugal: From March 6 to 16
- Bells Beach, Victoria, Australia: From March 26 to April 5
- Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia: From April 11 to 21
Why is ExpressVPN the Best VPN to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on Espn Plus?
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for ESPN+ in Australia among all other VPNs in the market to stream the 2024 Pipeline Masters and other WSL shows. It is not only the safest but also provides the best streaming speeds. It also gives a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try it without any fears. Let’s delve into the details of why and how to watch ESPN+ with ExpressVPN
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus
ExpressVPN, with more than 3000 servers across 105 countries and servers in every US state, is the best VPN to watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus. Our testing shows that ExpressVPN’s fast servers provide the best streaming experience.
Not just ESPN+, ExpressVPN makes it possible to circumvent geo-restrictions on international websites. Numerous popular streaming services, including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, and many more, may be accessed using it.
Our thorough ExpressVPN speed test Australia shows off the service’s unparalleled capacity to maintain lightning-fast internet connections while protecting your personal information on the web. We observed downloading rates of 89.42 Mbps and uploading rates of 84.64 Mbps over a 100 Mbps connection.
Because of its incredible speeds, Torrent with ExpressVPN Australia offers the best experience. Using torrent software, you may download P2P files from ExpressVPN’s servers without any constraints. You may also connect to and download torrents from any ExpressVPN server without any restrictions.
Multiple gadgets are compatible with ExpressVPN, and it enables eight connections at once, allowing numerous devices to be connected to a single VPN subscription. On a variety of operating systems, including Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, routers, Linux, and Kindle, it functions seamlessly with VPNs. The VPN is super simple to use- be it on an iPhone or any Android phone, even.
It also provides manual configuration options for Chromebooks, Linux, and other devices, along with a range of wireless routers, such as Tomato, Sabai, etc. Additionally, ExpressVPN on Firestick in Australia also works perfectly, but if you need help understanding the setup procedure, you can always refer to a tutorial. You may now stream 2024 WSL Qualifiers more easily on the device of your choice.
It actively advocates for user security in general. Strong features such as the ExpressVPN Kill Switch, Zero-knowledge DNS, and Split Tunneling make you feel much more confident. Additionally, it validates a stringent no-logs policy to conceal your online activities from snooping eyes completely.
The monthly payment packages provide a 30-day money-back guarantee on your purchase and start at AU$ 10.23 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) - Save up to 49% with exclusive 1-year plans + 3 months free. To ease your mind, you can always cancel ExpressVPN subscription at any moment.
- Comes with a media streaming feature
- Offers a free trial
- Uses AES 256-bit encryption
- Compatible with a wide range of devices
- A bit pricier as compared to other VPNs.
FAQs: How to Watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus
How many days is the WSL?
Can you watch WSL on YouTube?
What is the format for the WSL 2024?
Before the deadline, surfers will compete at five stops: Hawaii, Portugal, and Australia. By then, there will only be 24 top-ranked competitors left in the men’s field and 12 in the women’s.
Then, from May 22 to May 31, a little over two months before the Olympic surfing competition is held at the same location, the remaining surfers will participate in Tahiti.
I hope you have now found answers to all your queries about where and how to watch WSL Championship Tour 2024: Banzai Pipeline in Australia on ESPN Plus. All you need to do is get a US IP address and trick the channel into thinking you’re accessing from within the US.
The best VPN to stream ESPN Plus in Australia is ExpressVPN. It gives you the best security features, be it encryption or no-logging policies; it has everything under control. Plus, the remarkable speeds are unmatched, so if you want flawless live streaming of sports or anything else, you have to ensure the best speeds.