5 Best VPNs for Bybit in New Zealand in 2022
Want to trade cryptocurrencies from New Zealand on Bybit? Unfortunately, traders from or citizens of some countries are not permitted to access or trade on this platform due to the geo ban. Luckily we have a solution on How you can use Bybit in New Zealand securely by following the instructions on this page, the best VPN for Bybit in New Zealand.
First, let’s start with the little intro to Bybit. Bybit is a bitcoin derivatives exchange that offers a variety of complex digital currency trading tools. It offers excellent security and a zero-downtime commitment.
Bybit in New Zealand can be possible to use securely using a VPN that supports bitcoin and other cryptocurrency platforms like Binance. This guide will go over the best VPNs for Bybit in New Zealand, as well as Why Do I Need a VPN for Bybit in New Zealand, and all the questions related to safe crypto trading.
A VPN will help you connect to a server where Bybit is available, and you can instantly access the cryptocurrency exchange in New Zealand. Additionally, a VPN guarantees that your cryptocurrency activities are hidden and protected from outsiders like ISPs, state authorities, and hacktivists.
After testing out 30+ VPNs, we have listed down the 5 best VPNs for Bybit in New Zealand that can let you access derivatives and crypto trading. Among all, ExpressVPN got the highest rank for the Best VPNs services.
5 Best VPNs for Bybit in New Zealand in 2022: Quick Overview of Top VPNs
Short on time? Here is the list of the top 5 VPNs for Bybit trading from New Zealand
- ExpressVPN — Best VPN for secure trading on Bybit from New Zealand
- NordVPN — The Most Secure VPN to trade on Bybit in New Zealand
- Surfshark — Affordable VPN for Bybit in New Zealand
- CyberGhost — User-Friendly Bybit VPN in New Zealand
- PureVPN — Feature-packed VPN to access Bybit in New Zealand
5 Best VPNs for Bybit in New Zealand in 2022: In-depth Analysis of Top VPNs
When creating this list, we evaluated several VPNs to determine which VPN for Bybit has superior obfuscation features and fastest speeds. The selected VPNs are listed below:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN for secure trading on Bybit from New Zealand
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||3000+ in 94+|
|No. of Servers in US||26 servers|
|No. of Multi connections||5 devices|
|Average Speed||89.51 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||30-day (Risk-free)|
ExpressVPN gets the top position of Best VPNs for Bybit and is the ideal choice for every New Zealand citizen to trade securely on Bybit. It has 3000+ in 94+ in 160 locations which will protect your cryptocurrency transactions in New Zealand using the most latest security and privacy techniques.
ExpressVPN offers Military grade 256 encryption, a zero-log policy, IP/DNS leak protection, perfect forward secrecy, and a Network Lock, an automated kill switch in every app version.
Their Trusted Technology features are RAM-Based only, meaning that any data traveling through is deleted upon reset, and they do not log any user data. To make its download and upload speed extra fast, use its Lightway protocol for lightning-fast servers.
It is compatible with all major operating systems in New Zealand, including Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux. Moreover, you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously using a single account.
Although ExpressVPN is a little more expensive than its competitors, the services it offers make up for the difference. You can try Bybit with ExpressVPN risk-free at NZ$10.62/mo ($6.67/mo) plus three more months. The best part is that the VPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its plans in New Zealand.
You can make payments using a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and stablecoins (PAX, BUSD, USDC, and GUSD). If you ever experience technical issues or have any inquiries regarding their service, you may contact them via live chat 24/7.
- Unblocks Bybit and other crypto trading sites
- Super-fast US servers
- Accept bitcoin payments
- No-log policy
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Little bit costly
2. NordVPN — The Most Secure VPN to trade on Bybit in New Zealand
|Total Servers||5600+ across 59+|
|No. of Servers in US||1970+ servers|
|No. of Multi connections||6 devices|
|Average Speed||88.41 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||30-day+7-day free trial|
NordVPN is the most Secure VPN network to access Bybit in New Zealand. With more than 5600+ across 59+, it offers extensive global coverage. Every location has several servers, whereas only 1970 over in the US only takes cryptocurrencies and enables secure cryptocurrency transactions in New Zealand.
Although typical features like AES-256 encryption, a kill switch, and leak protection are available, NordVPN stands out due to its dedicated servers for torrenting, Streaming, and bypassing IP bans.
It also uses a double VPN, the OpenVPN protocol, a No-log policy, and the Cybersec malware blocker to maintain your online security in New Zealand. Your Bybit data is encrypted twice by the Double VPN servers. You can also use its obfuscated servers to prevent Bybit from detecting that you are connecting to their platform over a VPN.
With NordVPN’s threat prevention feature, you can guard your cryptocurrency trading against various Cyber Attacks. Additionally, it may block cookies, pop-ups, and bothersome adverts to provide you with a seamless cryptocurrency trading experience in New Zealand.
You can use a single NordVPN account to connect up to 6 devices simultaneously and use all of its features along with online customer support all the time for just NZ$6.38/mo ($3.99/mo), with a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Largest US server network
- Specialty servers
- Nordlynx protocol
- Live Chat is available 24/7
- No router app
3. Surfshark — Affordable VPN for Bybit in New Zealand
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||3200+ in|
|No. of Servers in US||25 Servers in USA|
|No. of Multi connections||Unlimited devices|
|Average Speed||85.31 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
If you are looking for a cheap VPN, then Surfshark is the best option for you to access Bybit in New Zealand. It is a respectable-sized network with reliable connections on more than 3200+ in . To unblock Bybit, you can choose from its more than 25 servers that are located in the USA.
With the help of Surfshark’s ad-blocking CleanWeb feature, you can avoid harmful websites (like counterfeit cryptocurrency exchanges), bothersome advertising, and spyware in New Zealand. Furthermore, you can increase the security of your Bybit account in New Zealand by using Surfshark’s Multi-Hop feature to tunnel your internet traffic through two servers.
Surfshark offers all the security features that are considered an industry standard, including military-grade encryption, IP leak prevention, and a kill switch. Additionally, the improved WireGuard protocol was just recently released, which greatly improves security and performance.
Surfshark is a fantastic option in New Zealand to simultaneously access Bybit and other Crypto platforms using Unlimited devices. Moreover, the service provider has a no-logs policy, which means you don’t need to be concerned about your crypto transactions being monitored by third parties.
You can check Surfshark’s free trial or get a subscription at an affordable price of NZ$3.98/mo ($2.49/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Budget Friendly
- Multi-hop feature
- Accept Payments in Cryptocurrencies
- Live chat support 24/7
- Slow Customer Service
4. CyberGhost — User-Friendly Bybit VPN in New Zealand
|Total Servers||6000+ in 88|
|No. of Servers in US||1354 US servers|
|No. of Multi connections||7 devices|
|Average Speed||73 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
CyberGhost is the most user-friendly VPN for using Bybit in New Zealand. With more than 6000+ in 88, it offers zero-logs policy, no-spy servers, and military-grade encryption. This ensures your crypto transactions are untraceable.
This VPN’s strict no-log policy makes it impossible for anyone to access your information. A kill switch that automatically activates, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and 256-bit AES encryption are further security features.
Crypto traders in New Zealand can feel safe from viruses and phishing scams using CyberGhost VPN, thanks to its integrated ad-blocker software.
Once you’ve registered with CyberGhost, you can connect up to seven devices at once and safeguard them all. Additionally, live chat assistance is accessible 24/7.
If you choose its 3-year plan in New Zealand, you can have it for just NZ$3.66/mo ($2.29/mo) (plus 3 months for free) and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Broad Server Network
- Dedicated servers
- blockers for ads and tracking.
- an automated kill switch.
- Lowest-cost Subscription options
- OpenVPN’s inconsistent speeds
5. PureVPN — Feature-packed VPN to access Bybit in New Zealand
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||6500+ in 78|
|No. of Servers in US||2200+ Servers|
|No. of Multi connections||10 devices|
|Average Speed||89.51 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||31-day+free trial|
PureVPN offers many unique features to access Bybit in New Zealand. It has a large server network of over 6500+ in 78 placed in 190+ locations that offer outstanding performance in New Zealand. From more than 2200 servers in the United States, you can connect to any servers to unblock Bybit quickly.
With features like split tunneling, NAT firewall, Ad or Tracker blocking, port forwarding, IP leak protection, kill Switch, dedicated IPs, and DDoS protection, you can have online chat assistance around-the-clock just in case you get stuck with something.
PureVPN supports all major desktop and mobile operating systems, including Mac, Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux. Simply install the app on your device, then log in to access Bybit in New Zealand.
You can have PureVPN’s subscription at NZ$3.18/mo ($1.99/mo) or learn how to get PureVPN’s free trial to minimize the risk.
- P2p optimized servers
- SSTP and WireGuard protocol
- Customer support via email and live.
- Does not have servers in China
- Can not unblock streaming services
Why Do I Need a VPN for Bybit in New Zealand?
If you are traveling to the USA from New Zealand, you cannot register, conduct crypto trading or even access Bybit in the USA because it is one of the restricted countries for the service.
If you try to access the Bybit site, you will get the following message on your screen:
However, by switching your IP address to one of the Bybit-approved countries, you can use Bybit. To get over geo-restrictions, all you have to do is connect to a VPN server in Asia or Europe.
Another advantage is that a VPN encrypts your traffic, protects your identity and financial information from cybercriminals, and lets you securely do crypto transactions on Bybit in New Zealand.
How to use Bybit in New Zealand in easy steps
Here are some simple instructions for using Bybit New Zealand VPN:
- Choose a reliable VPN that enables access to Bybit. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN on your device.
- Turn on the VPN and select the locations that support trading and access to Bybit. Australia, India, UAE, or other countries in Asia or Europe.
- Once other countries are assigned to your IP address, wait for the connection to get stable.
- You are all set to Visit Bybit and trade on it safely.
What determines the best VPN for Bybit in New Zealand?
Trading in cryptocurrency without a VPN in New Zealand involves many risks. However, with so many VPNs claiming to be crypto-friendly, it might be difficult to choose the best one for your needs.
The factors you should take into account when selecting a good cryptocurrency trading VPN in New Zealand are listed below:
- High-end Encryption: Using a VPN to secure your online data and activities is its main purpose. However, some VPNs have weaker security protocols and can’t protect you. So, to safeguard your cryptocurrency transactions, search for a reliable VPN that offers at least AES 256 or 128-bit encryption.
- No-logging Policy: Make sure the VPN provider strictly follows the no-logs policy and doesn’t record any personally identifiable data of its Users.
- Worldwide Server Network: Choose a VPN with a large server network to avoid geo-restrictions on trading platforms in more regions. Additionally, make sure local VPN servers are available so that you may access cryptocurrency trading platforms while traveling abroad.
- Leak protection: To prevent your current IP from leaking, pick a VPN with a leak prevention feature against IP/DNS/WebRTC. It will be much better if the providers provide a kill switch that instantly loses the internet connection when a VPN disconnects.
What are Cryptocurrency Trading Security Tips for New Zealand?
Here are some additional security tips you need to follow besides using a Bybit VPN to protect your crypto transactions in New Zealand:
- Do not store your cryptocurrency wallet on your phone. This is due to the fact that it can become misplaced in addition to being open to hijacking.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi for your cryptocurrency-related activities unless you are connected via a reliable VPN.
- Keep your devices, crypto, and anti-virus software up to date.
- Password guessing is a piece of cake for hackers. Therefore, to prevent your cryptocurrency Infos and wallet from attackers, use strong and unique passwords.
- Give an extra layer of security to your password by using a two-factor identification code.
- Before making a trade on any fascinating crypto deals, confirm with your cryptocurrency exchange representatives.
- Last but not least, Avoid clicking randomly on any emails or links that request your login information.
FAQs: Best VPN For Bybit in New Zealand
Can you use bybit in the New Zealand?
Yes, you can access Bybit in the New Zealand with the help of a VPN. You can connect to those servers where Bybit is available to get their IP address and appear as another country’s citizen. You can also follow the above steps on how to use VPN for Bybit.
What are Bybit supported countries?
You can check the complete list of Bybit supported countries from here.
Can New Zealand citizens trade on Bybit?
No, at first, if you are a New Zealand citizen or you are just a traveler there, in both cases, you can not access bybit in the New Zealand without a VPN.
Many of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, including Bybit, are inaccessible to many countries. To get over these restrictions, follow our guide to choose one of our suggested best VPN for Bybit to access it.
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for unblocking and accessing Bybit for security in New Zealand. To keep your cryptocurrency activities secure, it boasts lightning-quick speeds, a vast server network, and top-notch security features.
Additionally, ExpressVPN is risk-free to try. It is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee in New Zealand, so if you’re unsatisfied with it, you can ask for a complete return.