5 Best VPNs For Saudi Arabia in Australia: Tried & Tested 2022
In this article, we’ll cover the best VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia. KSA is a country that has very strong censorship laws. Popular VoIP applications like FaceTime, WhatsApp calling feature, and Skype and streaming services such as Hulu, Netflix, Disney+, and many others, are either totally banned or have limited content because of their country’s rules and regulations.
You might be thinking, why do you need to use a VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia? With so many websites being banned and limited for citizens and foreign visitors, it’s no surprise that VPNs are the best solution for enjoying online freedom.
Foreign individuals of Saudi Arabia in Australia who want to access regional content in Australia, such as Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, BeIN and Sky sports, should also need to use a VPN.
A best VPN service can let you access prohibited internet sites and apps while protecting your privacy but keep in my mind that not all VPNs work for Saudi Arabia in Australia.
A reliable VPN will hide your real IP address and encrypt all of your traffic and send it through a middle server located outside of your real location.
After working with several VPNs, we have found ExpressVPN to be the one performing exceptionally well in all the areas of the best VPNs for Saudi Arabia in Australia. To prevent you from internet third eyes, it offers strong security features, such as military-grade encryption. Plus, you can enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee to try ExpressVPN risk-free.
Also, check to see how to use a VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia in 5 easy steps.
Best VPN For Saudi Arabia in Australia: A Quick Guide
I’ll go through each of the top listed VPNs in detail, but if you’re in a rush, check out the quick analysis of our top 5 best Saudi Arabia VPNs in Australia below.
- ExpressVPN – The best Overall VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia, which offers privacy, speed, and unblocking ability to access geo-restricted content.
- NordVPN – The largest VPN Network to unblock streaming and VOIP platforms for Saudi Arabia in Australia.
- Surfshark – The Most affordable VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia with strong military-grade encryption.
- CyberGhost – A User-friendly VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia. Easy-to-use apps and dedicated servers.
- PrivateVPN – A strong VPN for bypassing internet restrictions in Saudi Arabia in Australia.
Best VPN For Saudi Arabia in Australia: Detailed Guide
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia
ExpressVPN is on the top of our best VPNs for Saudi Arabia in Australia. With more than 3000+ in 94+, its servers offer a reliable connection while keeping you safe and anonymous online with great speeds and a strict No-log policy.
Although ExpressVPN does not have exact servers for Saudi Arabia in Australia, you can connect to any nearby servers to access international content or easily browse many websites and apps without being concerned that your traffic is being tracked.
ExpressVPN provides prevention against IP/DNS leaks, military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, and a Kill switch. To protect browsing activities, ExpressVPN has a perfect forward secrecy feature with SHA-512 HMAC authentication, giving its Saudi citizens an extra layer of security.
The VPN also has strong security protocols in Australia, including OpenVPN and the unique Lightway, which are both quick and secure.
Furthermore, ExpressVPN offers compatible and lightweight apps for routers, Firestick, iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, Roku, Kodi, and more. You can connect to any 5 devices at once to their servers using one subscription.
With headquarters in the British Virgin Islands, This VPN makes the most of its legal authority to ensure a log-free experience for Saudi Arabia’s privacy-conscious consumers in Australia. You can even sign up for the service using a burner email address and pay with Bitcoin. That way, there will be less of a threat of privacy violation.
Get its subscription in Australia starting at AU$ 9.59/mo ($6.67/mo) risk-free with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 live chat support.
To get more info about the provider, Check out our ExpressVPN Review.
One of the quickest VPNs for gaming, streaming, and torrenting in Australia.
- high subscription costs in Australia
- Unlabeled streaming servers
2. NordVPN: The largest VPN Server Network for Saudi Arabia in Australia
NordVPN is currently one of the largest and the most secure networks for Saudi Arabia in Australia, with more than 5600+ across 59+. It is one of the few providers in Australia that provides specialist servers, like anti-DDoS, double VPN, video streaming, Tor Over VPN, and dedicated IP that has been optimized for certain purposes.
Government spy agencies have formally asked the VPN provider for user data in Australia. However, the rules prevented it from doing so. Therefore, user information remained secret. In one incident, servers were seized so agents could completely clean them, but they were unable to extract any information.
Privacy supporters will be happy knowing the fact that NordVPN is incorporated in Panama also means that the company is exempt from any data retention rules, making changes to the policy unlikely.
Due to its ability to access websites in Australia like Netflix, AmazonPrime, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer, NordVPN is an excellent choice for consumers who want to watch streaming content. Additionally, you can use NordVPN for torrenting.
The security features of the VPN in Australia include 2,048-bit SSL keys and 256-bit AES encryption. The DNS leak protection feature is activated. Users who are particularly concerned with privacy can register anonymously by making a payment with a cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin or Ripple.
Since the service offers app support in Australia for iOS, Android, macOS, Windows, Linux, and smart TV platforms, you can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously or get its extension on internet browsers (chrome, Firefox, etc.) Also, try NordVPN on Firestick.
The cost of this VPN in Australia starts at AU$ 5.74/mo ($3.99/mo) and all packages include a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can also check the NordVPN free trial to access Saudi Arabian content in Australia.
To get more info about the provider, Check out our NordVPN Review.
- strongest security available in Australia
- fast streaming speed in HD quality.
- Thousands of servers are accessible globally.
- No-log policy in Australia.
- Accepts Bitcoin for a completely private registration in Australia
- Certain servers require more time to connect in Australia.
3. SurfShark: The Most Affordable VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia
Surshark is the most pocket-friendly VPN available for Saudi Arabia in Australia. It has over 3200+ in . Despite being the cheapest VPN, it offers many security features for accessing geo-restricted streaming services such as Hulu, Netflix, and BBC iPlayer.
The security features of Surfshark in Australia include 256-bit encryption and prevention against IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leaks. Additionally, it has a double VPN feature, an automatic kill switch, and malware and ad blocking capabilities. With Surfshark No-log policy, it does not keep any records of user personal information.
Surfshark has compatible apps in Australia for iOS, Android, Android TV, Linux, Windows, and macOS platforms. There are additional browser add-ons for Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Additionally, you can use the service with various routers and streaming devices.
This VPN in Australia enables unlimited simultaneous connections under a single account, making it a perfect choice for customers with several devices.
Get Surshark in Australia at a cost of AU$ 3.58/mo ($2.49/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Because of the 24/7 live chat help, contact form, and support knowledge base, customer service is always available for Saudi users in Australia.
To get more info about the provider, Check out our Surfshark Review.
- Fast download, streaming, and gaming speeds in Australia
- Advance security features at reasonable prices in Australia.
- unblocks the most widely used streaming services, including Netflix
- Unlimited connections at once
- There are a few slow servers on the network.
- Customer service may take a while to answer.
4. CyberGhost: User-Friendly VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia
Being the most User-friendly VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia, CyberGhost is the best choice for beginners. The provider’s global server network includes more than 6000+ in 88. Users can use one of the provider’s Saudi Arabian servers in Australia if they just require internet security or want to connect to Saudi Arabia-based content in Australia.
The headquarters of CyberGhost is located in Romania, where data logging laws are not required, and censorship is generally permissive. In light of this, it is a great option for Saudi nationals in Australia worried about the risk to their privacy.
The provider may supply user-friendly software in Australia, but no security is compromised in exchange for user-friendliness. Your online activities are hidden behind military-grade 256-bit AES encryption, IP/DNS leak protection, and a kill switch. The service provider in Australia also provides online trackers, advertisements, and malicious website prevention.
Because of the provider’s absolute no-logs policy, there are no records of your online activity when using CyberGhost. As long as you utilize a temporary email address, its Bitcoin payment acceptance keeps your payment information confidential.
The company offers simple native app compatibility in Australia for iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, and Linux, devices. Additionally, router support and plugins for the Chrome and Firefox browsers are also offered.
The service price in Australia starts at AU$ 3.29/mo ($2.29/mo), with a 45-day money-back guarantee and 24/7 live chat customer support.
To get more info about the provider, Check out our CyberGhost Review.
- outstanding global server network
- User-friendly apps for famous devices in Australia .
- Servers are available for Saudi Arabia in Australia.
- incredibly quick connections
- lack of advanced features in Australia .
- No Routers app in Australia
PrivateVPN is a strong VPN option available for accessing restricted websites for Saudi Arabia in Australia. This VPN only offers 200+ servers in 60 countries, by far the most budgeted VPN service on the market.
The service provider in Australia offers government-grade 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch option, IPv6 and DNS leak protection, and a kill switch to stop third parties from tracking your online activities. Your VPN usage is kept secret thanks to the provider’s “Stealth VPN” protection, which masks it as regular browser activity.
All PrivateVPN servers in Australia are operated without keeping any logs, and using Bitcoin as payment keeps your financial information confidential.
The supplier only offers apps in Australia for the Big 4 operating systems like Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows and native app support is available for all router brands and models. It does not have a browser extension.
It offers the most budgeted yearly plans in Australia at AU$2.80/mo ($1.95/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To get more info about the provider, Check out our PrivateVPN Review.
- Your VPN activity is hidden with a stealth mode in Australia.
- Six simultaneous connections
- Apps are available for the top 4 devices only in Australia.
- Limited servers
- No live chat support in Australia
Selecting Best VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia: Methodology
The VPNs I suggest for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia met the testing requirements listed below. However, if you want to do your own testing, you can use this checklist as a guide:
1. Strict security – It’s crucial to remain undetected if you’re avoiding government restrictions. To secure your privacy in Australia, choose a VPN with AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and a no-logs policy.
2. Global servers – Although Saudi Arabia needs its own servers in Australia, you can get around geo-restrictions and access local and international content from anywhere using worldwide servers, which include KSA or neighboring nations.
3. Fast speeds – If you intend to use your VPN in Australia for sharing files, streaming or downloading, speeds are of the essence. Some VPNs in Australia can significantly slow you down, so I try to avoid those. Select a VPN that won’t significantly slow down your connection.
4. Device Compatibility – Even the best VPN in Australia won’t help you if you can’t use it on the right device. First and foremost, I look to see if the service offers apps for the most widely used hardware and operating systems. I then verify their functionality with well-known internet businesses and particular streaming platforms.
5. Value for money: You shouldn’t waste your money on a VPN in Australia that isn’t good enough. Always be sure of a VPN’s features and functionality, subscription costs, the number of concurrent devices, and the terms of any money-back guarantees.
Using A VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia: 5 Simple Steps
By taking the following actions, users in Australia can benefit from the security a VPN provides and maintain their online activity free of restrictions and Saudi government surveillance:
- Sign up for a reliable VPN service in Australia. i.e., ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the app on your preferred device.
- Join a VPN server that is situated anyplace else than in Saudi Arabia.
- Enjoy accessing restricted streaming shows on your favorite platform in Australia.
Free VPNs for Saudi Arabia in Australia- Safe or Not Safe?
Free VPNs for Saudi Arabia in Australia are a terrible solution when talking about your online security in a country with such strong restrictions especially. However, Some Free VPNs in Australia can be used for temporary unblocking, but they are not recommended at all.
Your personal information is the hidden cost of many free VPNs provider in Australia. Some of these services keep a record of a user’s online actions and then sell the data to third parties like advertising.
Moreover, Free VPNs in Australia inject tracking cookies and intrusive adverts into their users’ browser activities. Even though Saudi authorities might not be alerted, your privacy is still being violated.
Because of all these reasons, any VPN you use for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia should give excellent protection for your connection while giving large server access to content in other countries. Both are not available from a free VPN in Australia .
If you have a limited budget, you can check out the recommended VPNs that offer free trials in Australia. So, you don’t have to compromise your privacy.
Best VPN For Saudi Arabia in Australia: FAQs
Which VPN is best for WhatsApp calling in KSA for Australian visitors?
The best VPN for Whatsapp calling feature in KSA is ExpressVPN. Its service is packed with all security features that are needed to bypass censorship in highly restricted countries.
Are VPNs Legal for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia?
No, VPNs are not legal for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia if its being used for unlawful activity. Although a VPN can safeguard your privacy, we don’t recommend using it to engage in illegal online activity.
Note that there is no history of someone being accused of a crime just for using a VPN for streaming, gaming, and accessing region-restricted content in Australia.
Which free VPN in Australia has a Saudi Arabia server?
CyberGhost offers several servers for Saudi Arabia in Australia and to avoid the risk of a free VPN you can try CyberGhost free trial for 1 day to see if its working according to your requirements in Australia.
Which VPNs to avoid using for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia?
Below is a list of those VPNs which you should avoid using for accessing Saudi Arabian content in Australia:
What sites and apps are banned in Saudi Arabia?
Websites that are against Saudi Arabian government such as those that contain nudity, pornography, gambling, or mention alcohol or drugs, websites that are considered blasphemous against the prophet Muhammad and Islam are prohibited.
Additionally, all WhatsApp calls are completely banned. To ensure that people can’t readily access the resources they need to get over the blocks, websites offering services that let users evade this censorship, such VPNs and Tor, are also banned.
Whether you’re in Saudi Arabia or in Australia, a trustworthy VPN offers you top-notch internet security. You can browse the web or use restricted streaming and VOIP services without worrying about your privacy. To choose a reliable VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia you must keep the above mentioned features in mind.
In our opinion, ExpressVPN turned out to be the best VPN for Saudi Arabia in Australia for accessing blocked sites along with maintaining your online activity and offers servers delivering fast speeds in Australia.