How To Get Estonian IP Address In New Zealand 2022
If you’re an Estonian expat traveling to New Zealand, you know you can’t access your favorite streaming services and other online content while you are in New Zealand. Estonians can’t vote online, use government e-services, or buy a Christmas tree online in the New Zealand region. It’s all because of the geo-restriction imposed by the Government due to licensing issues.
However, there is a way around the obstacles. In our blog “How To Get Estonian IP Address In New Zealand 2022” we have explained the utilization of a VPN to safely get an Estonian IP address in New Zealand. Your new IP address outside Estonia will let you freely access any website in the New Zealand region.
Selection of a credible VPN among lots is a difficult task. We evaluated 70+ VPNs to grab the best VPN service in New Zealand for you. The most reliable service to unlock Estonian content in New Zealand is ExpressVPN. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee policy. A complete refund is offered to anyone dissatisfied. See “ In-Depth Analysis” for further details.
How To Get Estonian IP Address With A VPN in New Zealand – Simple Steps
Here is how to get Estonian IP address in New Zealand:
- Requires a VPN with Estonian servers. We endorse ExpressVPN in New Zealand.
- Install the VPN application on your most-used devices.
- Log in and connect to an Estonian server.
- Try browsing the Estonia-restricted services. You should be able to use it normally at this point.
- Clearing your browser’s cookies and reloading the page should resolve any difficulties.
Best VPN To Get Estonian IP Address in New Zealand – A Quick Glance
Want the short version? The best Estonian VPNs in New Zealand are summarized here. Alternatively, keep on reading for a comprehensive discussion of both options.
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN offers Estonian servers, with high speeds, excellent unblocking capabilities, and an abundance of robust security measures in New Zealand. ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.1/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- NordVPN – NordVPN is an extensively secured service to unblock Estonian content. A super-quick and dependable VPN service with outstanding security. NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. NordVPN costs NZ$6.64/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. A 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark – Surfshark is the most cost effective service to get an IP address from Estonia. It can unblock several Estonian TV stations without sacrificing speed or security. It also allows users to connect to an unlimited number of devices. Surfshark has a total count of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Surfshark costs NZ$4.15/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost is a very adaptable, user-friendly VPN that excels at accessing geo-blocked websites from overseas. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. CyberGhost costs NZ$3.81/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Hotspot Shield – Hotspot Shield has over 1,800 servers in over 80 countries. Unlimited bandwidth and live chat support are available 24/7. Encryption is utilized to safeguard your data. A plan for one year costs NZ$13.32/mo(US$8.00/month).
Best VPN To Get Estonian IP Address in New Zealand – Detailed Analysis
Following extensive study and testing, the following five VPN companies were determined to be the best options for obtaining an IP address in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN Service To Get Estonian IP Address in New Zealand
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Data Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Simultaneous Connections – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.1/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan
ExpressVPN is considered to be the best service among all to get an Estonian IP address in New Zealand. ExpressVPN provides access to over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. This, along with its dependable, high-speed connections, makes it an excellent option for torrenting, lag-free gaming, P2P traffic, and streaming.
ExpressVPN is an excellent choice to bypass geo-restricted streaming services Kanal2, ETV, Tallinn, Riigikogu, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more in New Zealand. Up to five concurrent connections are permitted.
Using 256-bit encryption, ExpressVPN ensures that your activities are always confidential. There is also IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leak prevention, as well as a kill switch that quickly stops delivering data if the VPN connection drops. Since ExpressVPN does not track personally identifying information. Users may pay with Bitcoin for additional privacy.
ExpressVPN has apps for Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS that are simple to use. It contains router firmware as well for manual configuration. Live chat assistance is available 24/7.
ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.1/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan. Every plan is backed by a 30-day money-back policy. Trustpilot ranks it 4.6 out of 5.0.
- Fast VPN with a huge network.
- Extreme unblocking capabilities.
- Stong no logs policy.
- Outstanding security and privacy.
- Accepts Bitcoin payments.
- 24/7 technical assistance.
- Slightly more expensive than others
To Read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
NordVPN – The Safest Network To Stream Estonian Content in New Zealand
- Network Description – NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.
- Cash-Back Assurance – There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Data Security – Stringent no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 06 per device
- Pricing Plan – NordVPN costs NZ$6.64/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan
NordVPN is considered to be the most secure VPN network to unlock and stream Estonian content online in New Zealand. NordVPN provides customers with access to more than 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. Because of its high speeds and exceptional unblocking capabilities, NordVPN is ideal for gaming, torrenting, and streaming.
NordVPN has you covered whether you want to watch Kanal2, ETV, Tallinn, Riigikogu, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more in New Zealand. Users can simultaneously connect up to six devices.
NordVPN is renowned for its robust security features, which include WebRTC, DNS, and IPv6 leak prevention, 256-bit encryption, and an app-specific kill switch. There are obscured servers that allow you to circumvent tight country-wide restrictions. In addition, NordVPN does not maintain records. You may pay with Bitcoin, Ripple, or Ethereum.
NordVPN offers iOS, Android, Linux, macOS, and Windows applications. Users who wish to protect all of their devices simultaneously can install this VPN manually on compatible routers. The service offers 24/7 live chat and email help.
NordVPN costs NZ$6.64/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. Plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. It has a 4.5 rating on Trustpilot.
- Extensive worldwide server network
- Extreme unblocking
- Exceptional Security
- Excellent privacy
- Accepts Bitcoin and maintains no records
- 24/7 technical assistance.
- The desktop app is a bit sluggish.
To read more about it, Check out NordVPN Review
Surfshark – Best Affordable Prices in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network comprises servers in 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – Unlimited connections
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 30 Days
- Price Plans – Surfshark costs NZ$4.15/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Surfshark is the most reliable service with the best prices in New Zealand. Surfshark has a total count of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. The consistent speeds and limitless bandwidth provided by Surfshark make users able to enjoy quick browsing, torrenting, lag-free gaming, and streaming as well.
Surfshark has an unblocking system that is compatible with almost all the streaming platforms including Kanal2, ETV, Tallinn, Riigikogu, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more in New Zealand. It can protect unlimited devices by connecting them concurrently.
Surfshark protects you with 256-bit AES encryption and a kill button. They have DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, a combined ad-blocker, and malware scanner, and a NoBorders mode that can circumvent even the most stringent online censorship. Surfshark has a strict no-logging policy, so your privacy is protected.
Surfshark provides applications for iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, and Linux. Additionally, manual setup is possible for some home routers. Live chat is available round the clock.
Surfshark costs NZ$4.15/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan in New Zealand. Surfshark offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on any of its plans. It has a 4.4 Trustpilot score.
- Fast enough to stream live TV
- Able to unblock Estonian streaming sites
- 30 days trial available
- Strong security and privacy
- An infinite number of device connections
- 24/7 chat support
- Some servers are more sluggish than others
To read more about it, Check out Surfshark Review
CyberGhost – Ultra HD Streaming Servers For Estonia in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network consists of more than 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – 07 per device
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs NZ$3.81/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost provides dedicated servers to stream local content of Estonia in New Zealand. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. With limitless bandwidth and extremely fast speeds, there will be no visible lag or buffering.
CyberGhost has the great capability to unblock almost all the platforms including Kanal2, ETV, Tallinn, Riigikogu, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more in New Zealand. It can protect up to 07 devices concurrently.
Because CyberGhost was built for novices, all of its security measures are activated by default. Applications include a virus scanner, a kill switch, 256-bit encryption, and security against DNS and IPv6 leaks. This service does not log any identifying information.
CyberGhost offers applications for Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, and Android. This VPN may be manually installed on compatible wireless routers if desired. You may contact support via email or 24/7 live chat if you want assistance.
CyberGhost costs NZ$3.81/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. All plans are backed with a 30-day money-back assurance. Trustpilot ranks this service 4.6.
- A huge network of high-speed servers
- Excellent unblocking capabilities
- An impressive array of security and privacy
- User-friendly apps
- 24/7 technical assistance
- Might be less suited for power users
To read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
Hotspot Shield – Servers Using Hydra Catapult Protocol For Streaming
- Network Description – Hotspot Shield has more than 1,800 servers in over 80 countries.
- Data Protection – DNS/IP leakage prevention and Rigorous no-logs policy
- Money-Back Guarantee – 40-days
- Concurrent Connections – 10 per user
- Price Plans – It costs NZ$13.32/mo(US$8.00/month) on a 1-years plan.
Hotspot Shield uses Hydra Catapult Protocol For Streaming In Estonia. Hotspot Shield’s potential to connect instantaneously to any Estonian location in the blink of an eye is exceptional. It offers a network of more than 1,800 servers in over 80 regions. Its servers are perfect for torrenting, gaming, downloading, and streaming.
Hotspot Shield may also unblock and stream content from Kanal2, ETV, Tallinn, Riigikogu, Disney+, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, and more in New Zealand. Up to five devices at once can be shielded simultaneously.
No identifying logs are maintained by Hotspot Shield. Combined with Hydra Protocol, 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak protection, and a kill switch, this makes Hotspot Shield a robust and secure choice for anybody looking to increase their online anonymity.
There are Hotspot Shield applications for Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS. A Chrome browser extension is available. Manual setup is required for Linux and routers alike.
A plan for one year costs NZ$13.32/mo(US$8.00/month) Within 45 days after purchase, a full refund is available. Earned a rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot. This VPN service offers 24/7 live chat and email support.
- An outstanding server network
- Compatibility with all streaming platforms
- Live chat support is available 24/7.
- Robust encryption
- Comprehensive protection
- Not all programs have a kill switch
- There is no Firefox browser extension
Best VPN For Estonian IP Address in New Zealand – Points to Remember
- Servers in Estonia – At least one server is required to obtain an Estonian IP address.
- Unblocking Capabilities – A VPN with a track record of granting access to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime will undoubtedly grant access to local streaming channels.
- Speed – Rapid servers provide for seamless streaming and continuous browsing. Most Estonian VPNs claim to be quick, but we test their claims.
- Exceptional Security – AES encryption and innovative features such as a kill switch and double VPN (server multi-hop) guarantee that your data is always secure, regardless of where you browse.
- Ease of Use – Select a VPN with a simple interface so that you may connect with only a few clicks.
Get Estonian IP Address With A Free VPN in New Zealand – Worth A Try?
We highly advise against utilizing a free VPN for any purpose in New Zealand, but geo-blocked material access in particular. First, while connecting to a free VPN, you will likely be presented with a restricted number of VPN server locations, and that’s assuming you get to choose a location rather than being automatically linked to a server of the provider’s choosing.
Once connected, you may see that your connection speeds are significantly slowed. This is because free Estonian VPNs aim to save the majority of their bandwidth for paying users.
The majority of free VPN companies impose daily or monthly bandwidth restrictions on free customers. Streaming HD video material necessitates a fast connection and consumes a significant amount of bandwidth.
Numerous free service providers generate money by following and logging their customers’ internet activities and selling the information to advertising and other nosy people. Some providers will even inject tracking cookies and intrusive advertisements into your internet sessions.
We just cannot endorse a free VPN in New Zealand. The hassle, poor performance, and less-than-private practices of free Estonian VPNs render them unsuitable for any online activity.
Methods To Get Estonian IP Address Without VPN in New Zealand
There are at least three reliable and effective options for obtaining an Estonian IP address in New Zealand when considering how to convert your IP to Estonia . It consists of smart DNS, VPN, and an Estonian web proxy service. Next, I will discuss the most trustworthy ways for acquiring IP from Estonia.
Virtual Private Network
VPN enables you to utilize remote Estonian VPN servers to alter your IP address to that of Estonia. It encrypts your data and safeguards your connection. Therefore, when you attempt to browse the internet in Estonia, your data is secure and cannot be accessed by snoops.
After obtaining an Estonian IP address in New Zealand, neither your ISP nor the government will be able to monitor your online activities. VPN for Estonian sites is the safest and most effective Estonia IP changer. However, because it offers robust encryption, the streaming rates of the Estonian service may be slower than when utilizing a smart DNS provider.
This approach is ideal if your major objective to get Estonia’s IP address is to unblock and stream media in New Zealand. Smart DNS enables the use of Estonian DNS while unblocking websites and delivering rapid streaming rates.
However, Estonian smart DNS does not encrypt your data. Therefore, if you want to utilize it for other purposes, you may encounter security difficulties.
To get an IP address from Estonia in New Zealand, no further software or browser plugin is required. Web proxy service enables you to browse the Internet with an Estonian IP address in your web browser. It retrieves the websites you desire to browse using Estonian proxy servers.
The most recognized and dependable web proxy for Estonia has its servers for the majority of popular countries. However, in certain regions, they may rely on less reliable and publicly accessible servers.
Thus, web proxy servers operate as intermediaries. Say, for example, you are browsing with a Danish IP address and you wish to access geo-blocked sites from Estonia. Therefore, you might use a web proxy to connect to an Estonian proxy server, which will grant you simple access.
It is a fantastic solution for individuals who do not require encryption but wish to access Estonia-restricted websites, circumvent content filters, or circumvent IP restrictions. However, if you need to safeguard your online privacy, an Estonian proxy is not the greatest option.
How To Get Estonian IP Address in New Zealand – FAQs
Is it legal to use a VPN to gain an Estonian IP address in New Zealand?
As VPNs are lawful in the majority of regions, it is legal to use one to get an Estonian IP address in New Zealand. However, utilizing a VPN for illicit activity, such as torrenting, renders VPN usage unlawful.
How Can I Access Blocked Estonian Content in New Zealand?
Utilizing a Virtual Private Network, you may access geo-restricted material from Estonia (VPN). When connecting to a VPN provider’s Estonian servers in New Zealand, your actual IP address is concealed and your device is issued a temporary Estonian IP address.
With this new Estonian IP address, you will be able to access all geo-restricted material, since Estonian content providers will believe you are connected from within the region.
Regardless of where you are really coming from, Estonian content providers will grant you access to their libraries as soon as they detect your coveted Estonian IP address. You must be subscribed to the streaming service in question.
Just follow the instructions listed below:
- Subscribe to a VPN provider. ExpressVPN is recommended in New Zealand.
- Sign in to the service.
- Download and install the VPN application on your device.
- Launch the application and connect to a server in Estonia.
- Navigate to the site or service of interest.
Why Are International Users Banned From Some Estonian Websites and Services in New Zealand?
Even if you have a subscription to an Estonia-based streaming service, it is unlikely that you will be able to access the service from in New Zealand without a VPN.
Streaming services typically establish arrangements with TV and film content creators that restrict access to their material to a certain area or region. This is because of film and television studios like selling their stuff repeatedly. It’s a matter of economics, hence streaming services’ streaming zones are restricted. If it has already sold, we can sell it again.
It makes sense from a financial perspective, but viewers find it annoying nonetheless. Other sites and services, including music streaming services, are also subject to these limitations. This implies that a film or music that is available in one region may not be accessible in another.
Sometimes, financial institutions such as banks and investment businesses restrict account access based on a user’s geographic region. If you normally access your account from one part of the globe, accessing it from another region of the world seems odd. Therefore, they will frequently terminate your account if they discover that you are connected from another country.
Even while a VPN might make it look as if you’re connected from your own country so that your bank account access isn’t prohibited, you should still advise your bank that you’ll be traveling internationally, just to be cautious.
How will I know when my IP address has been changed to Estonia in New Zealand?
Using a program built expressly for this purpose is the simplest approach to determining whether your IP address has changed in New Zealand. Simply visit our IP address checker and record your current IP address, then connect to a VPN and reload the page. Your IP address and location have changed to indicate that you are now browsing from Estonia.
“How To Get Estonian IP Address in New Zealand 2022“, educates a user to realize that a VPN is required to access websites and online services that are often prohibited to users with an Estonian IP address in New Zealand. Our preferred VPN provider is ExpressVPN to unblock Estonian streaming platforms.
ExpressVPN provides ultra-reliable and fast Internet connections from a vast worldwide server network, app compatibility for all of the most popular desktop and mobile device platforms, robust security and privacy measures, and extensive customer support.