How To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – Easy Methods 2022
If you are an Egyptian living in New Zealand or have migrated to another region, you may miss the content and services of your native country. Geo blocks may appear difficult to circumvent in New Zealand, but if you’re linked to an IP address in Egypt, they have no chance. This post “How To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – Easy Methods 2022” will explain how to obtain one.
The quickest and safest option to obtain an Egyptian IP address is to utilize a VPN in New Zealand region, an internet application that connects you to VPN servers in other countries. Once connected, the VPN server substitutes your IP address with one that corresponds to the location to which you are connected. You may then access the Internet as if you were truly in Egypt.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get an Egypt IP address in New Zealand. Its extensive server network and sophisticated security mechanisms will allow you to access Egyptian websites safely and without lag. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. For more in-depth information you can jump to “Detailed Analysis”
How To Get Egyptian IP address in New Zealand – Simple Steps To Follow
Here is how to get Egyptian IP address in New Zealand:
Best VPN To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – Quick Summary
Want to know the best VPNs for Egypt in a hurry? See below for our shortlist:
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is our top VPN recommendation for Egypt in New Zealand. ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. Logs are not kept, and split tunneling and DNS leak prevention are included. ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.62/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost is an easy-to-use VPN with services that are geared for P2P, gaming, and streaming. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. Supports a Seven concurrently connected device restriction. CyberGhost costs NZ$3.99/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Private Internet Access – PIA is a low-cost VPN with Egypt-based servers. Private Internet Access has more than 35,000 servers in 78 countries. It includes a virus blocker and a kill switch, as well as round-the-clock assistance. PIA costs NZ$3.54/mo(US$2.03/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Best VPN To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – Detailed Analysis
All of the VPNs we’ve included below have several servers in Egypt to keep your data and identity safe. Benefits such as money-back guarantees and the ability to connect many devices at once are icing on the cake.
ExpressVPN – Overall Best VPN Service To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Information Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Simultaneous Connectivity – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.62/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan
ExpressVPN is the best service to get an Egyptian IP address in New Zealand. ExpressVPN boasts over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. ExpressVPN has little influence on your connection speeds and offers unlimited bandwidth, making it ideal for those who wish to torrent, and enjoy lag-free gaming or stream movies in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN not only allows you to access government-blocked websites, but it can also unblock Netflix (US & Egypt), OSN, CTV Channel, CBC Extra, Nile TV, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and more in New Zealand. ExpressVPN supports 05 concurrent connections per subscription.
ExpressVPN offers protection against DNS and IPv6 leaks, perfect forward secrecy, 256-bit AES encryption, and a kill switch to provide further security. ExpressVPN enables users to join up discreetly by purchasing with Bitcoin, and it does not track any personally identifying information.
The fastest protocol available with ExpressVPN is called Lightway. If you’re using a VPN, this should help your connection run more smoothly and quickly. The safety, velocity, and dependability of your VPN connection are all dependent on the protocol you pick.
ExpressVPN provides applications for Linux, macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS. On some routers, special firmware simplifies the installation procedure. Extensions for Chrome and Firefox are available. Live chat is available 24/7.
ExpressVPN costs NZ$11.62/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan . There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of the plans. It is rated 4.4 out of 5 stars on Trust Pilot.
- Extensive server network.
- Rapid download rates.
- Robust unblocking capacity.
- Extensive platform support.
- 24/7 technical assistance.
- Slightly pricier than some rivals
To Read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
CyberGhost – Optimized Server Designed for Streaming in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network has 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Information Security – DNS/IP leaks prevention and Strict no-logs policy
- Concurrent Device Connections – seven connections per device
- Cash-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs NZ$3.99/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost offers one of the biggest networks available that provides designated and optimized servers for streaming in New Zealand. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. Every single node included in the network is equipped with the latest technology that is ideal for gaming, torrenting, and streaming in New Zealand.
CyberGhost also provides customized NoSpy servers for unrestricted browsing in countries with heavy Internet censorship. CyberGhost can unblock Netflix (US & Egypt), OSN, CTV Channel, CBC Extra, Nile TV, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more in New Zealand. CyberGhost protects up to seven devices simultaneously.
CyberGhost’s security features are entirely pre-configured and require minimal configuration. These include 256-bit encryption, a kill button, security against DNS and IPv6 leaks, and automated tracker blocking. CyberGhost does not log anything that might be used to identify you.
CyberGhost has applications for Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. CyberGhost offers extensions for Chrome and Firefox. It is compatible with some routers but must be manually installed. Live chat is available round the clock.
CyberGhost costs NZ$3.99/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. There is a 45-day refund policy for all purchases. It has a rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars on Trust Pilot.
- Excellent at unblocking geo-restrictions.
- High marks for security and privacy.
- Round-the-clock customer service.
- Browser extensions.
- Friendly apps.
- Less suited to advanced users.
To Read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
Private Internet Access – Total Control Over Your Online Privacy in New Zealand
- Network Description – Private Internet Access has more than 35,000 servers in 78 countries.
- Information Security – DNS/IP leaks prevention and Strict no-logs policy
- Simultaneous Connectivity – 10 connections per device
- Cash-Back Guarantee – for 30 Days
- Price Plans – PIA costs NZ$3.54/mo(US$2.03/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Private Internet Access has awesome security and privacy features for users in New Zealand. Private Internet Access has more than 35,000 servers in 78 countries. This includes servers in Egypt that are quick and dependable, which makes it an ideal service for gaming, torrenting, and streaming in New Zealand.
PIA can unblock major streaming services such as Netflix (US & Egypt), OSN, CTV Channel, CBC Extra, Nile TV, Amazon Prime Video, BBC iPlayer, and more. PIA supports securing up to 10 devices simultaneously.
PIA employs 256-bit AES encryption to make your connection private and hidden from hackers and ISPs. Enhancing your privacy, it offers a network kill switch, variable encryption settings, virus filtering, and ad blocking.
PIA supports cross-platform, with versions available for Linux, Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. Add-ons for Chrome and Firefox are available. Only certain routers will be supported, and the setup will be manual. The live chat feature is accessible at any time.
PIA costs NZ$3.54/mo(US$2.03/mo) on a 1-year plan. All sales come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The average rating on Trustpilot is 4.6 stars out of 5.
- Low-cost service
- Extreme unblocking
- Preferred by Kodi users
- 10 simultaneous connections
- 24/7 live chat
- There is no Smart DNS support.
To Read more about it, Check out PIA Review
Other Methods To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand
There are further methods to get Egypt IP addresses; but, they lack the security features of the VPNs on top of the list. Using a proxy is a good option in New Zealand. It provides a new IP address that enables access to Egyptian websites but lacks encryption and IP/DNS leak prevention. This increases the likelihood that your personal information may be exposed to third parties.
Alternatively, you may utilize a Smart DNS service in New Zealand, which redirects DNS queries and fools geo-restricted websites. However, it lacks comprehensive security and privacy capabilities, much like a proxy server.
Choosing Best VPN To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – Points To Ponder
A robust VPN with servers in Egypt should prioritize a huge server network, advanced security features, and quick speeds. The VPNs described in this article offer these capabilities and more. Please feel free to use the following criteria to analyze your options in New Zealand:
- Servers In Egypt – If the VPN does not have servers in Egypt, it will not be able to give you an Egypt IP address. Each VPN on this list has at least one server in Egypt.
- Robust Protection – VPN should have robust protection against IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leaks, a no-logs policy, a kill switch, and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Fast Speeds – Because they encrypt your traffic, all VPNs will slow down your internet speeds, but the best VPNs will reduce the slowdown such that it is imperceptible. Only VPNs with fast speeds for all online activities are recommended.
- Support For Streaming and Torrenting – A reliable VPN will allow you to see Egyptian content in any country. In addition, each VPN on this list permits torrenting on its Egyptian servers.
- Usefulness – We only propose VPNs with user-friendly programs and interfaces, which make it simple to locate and connect to Egyptian servers.
- Good Value For Money – All of the VPNs we suggest have additional features such as split-tunneling and ad blockers) let numerous simultaneous connections, have inexpensive subscriptions, and offer significant money-back guarantees on all orders.
How To Get Egyptian IP Address in New Zealand – FAQs
Does NordVPN have a server in Egypt?
Unfortunately, NordVPN does not currently offer servers in Egypt, therefore anyone in New Zealand seeking an Egypt IP address will need to connect to Egypt through neighboring countries that allow access to Egyptian content.
How do I bypass the OpenVPN block in Egypt?
Follow these steps to circumvent OpenVPN restrictions in Egypt:
- Sign up for one of the VPNs.
- Download and install the client VPN app for your gadget.
- Connect to an Egyptian VPN server.
- Once connected, now have unlimited access to all blocked websites.
Can I torrent using an IP address from Egypt in New Zealand?
Yes, you may download with an Egyptian Internet address in New Zealand, but you must use a VPN with Egyptian servers that support torrenting. ExpressVPN comes equipped with port forwarding and is compatible with leading P2P applications such as uTorrent and BitTorrent. It also offers extremely fast download rates.
How can I tell whether my IP address is from Egypt?
To determine if you are utilizing an IP address from Egypt in New Zealand, open any website that allows you to use free IP lookup. Once you have connected your VPN to a server in Egypt, visit the website and wait a moment.
After completing its testing, it will disclose the location of your IP address. If everything returns as Egypt, then you are using an IP address from Egypt.
Can I watch Egyptian TV in New Zealand with a VPN?
Yes! Using a VPN with servers in Egypt, you may watch Egyptian content from afar. Simply download a robust VPN and connect to one of its Egypt-based servers. Then, you will be able to access geo-restricted websites and services, such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and local bank accounts.
Be cautious if you visit a website that does not rely only on IP address verification, as some sites may ban users by examining the browser’s location data. Some websites may prohibit the use of credit cards and debit cards issued in a foreign country. This difficulty can be circumvented by paying using a disposable debit card.