How To Get Bulgarian IP Address In New Zealand 2022
Due to licensing limitations and censorship, accessing Bulgarian websites via foreign networks or Wi-Fi behind a firewall is challenging. Your connection may be blocked, prohibiting you from accessing your accounts. and local news networks. In this blog “How To Get Bulgarian IP Address In New Zealand 2022“, we have exposed the best VPNs available to acquire Bulgarian IP addresses in New Zealand.
The easiest and safest option to get a Bulgarian IP address is to use a VPN in New Zealand. Your IP address is modified when you connect to the Bulgarian VPN server. This lets you surf the web, watch videos, and download content as though you were in Bulgaria. Due to the encoded IP, your transactions become unreadable and untraceable in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand. It boasted the fastest speeds for buffer-free streaming and strong security for surfing on unsecured networks. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try it risk-free to access Bulgarian websites in New Zealand. Have a look at an “ In-Depth Analysis” available for the convenience of our Canada followers.
How To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand – Step By Step Guide
Even if this is your first time using a VPN, configuring and acquiring a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand should take only a few minutes.
Here’s how to get Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand:
- The initial step is to select and subscribe to a VPN provider with Bulgarian servers. We suggest ExpressVPN in New Zealand
- You must next install one of the VPN’s applications or browser extensions. Verify that you are installing the right version on your system.
- Launch the VPN application and connect to a Bulgarian server. Then, you will have a Bulgarian IP address.
- Navigate to the region-restricted website or service you’re attempting to access from Bulgaria. It should no longer be constrained by location.
- If the content is still banned, you must erase the cache and cookies from your browser. Otherwise, contact your VPN’s customer service for assistance.
Best VPN To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand – A Quick Guide
Limited in time? No problem, just have a look at the list of suggested VPNs below. The top VPNs to get Bulgarian IP addresses in New Zealand are:
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is the best quick and trustworthy VPN for getting Bulgarian IP addresses in New Zealand. More than 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. Exceptionally robust security and 24/7 live chat help. ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.9/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- NordVPN – NordVPN has a huge network with extreme security. Over 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. Double VPN servers with no logs service. A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided. NordVPN costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Surfshark – Surfshark is one of the best affordable VPNs. There are servers over 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Unrestricted concurrent connections. Chat assistance is available 24/7. Surfshark costs NZ$4.07/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost offers limitless bandwidth and high-speed connections. More than 6000+ servers in 88 countries. CyberGhost costs NZ$3.74/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- IPVanish – IPVanish provides unrestricted simultaneous connections. There are servers 2000+ servers in 75 countries. Protects you online with encryption and no records. IPVanish costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Best VPN To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand – In-Depth Analysis
Each VPN on this list has Bulgarian servers to protect your IP address. VPNs safeguard your information from spying and cybercriminals without slowing down your network. The best part is that all VPNs provide a money-back assurance.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Data Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks.
- Concurrent Connectivity – 05 per device.
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.9/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
ExpressVPN is the best service to get a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand. ExpressVPN boasts over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. Furthermore, it provides extremely fast and stable speeds, making it a great alternative for gaming, torrenting, and streaming.
ExpressVPN has a great unblocking system in place which is compatible with several major streaming sites in New Zealand such as BNT 1, Netflix, Nova, BTV, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, and more. ExpressVPN also supports 05 simultaneous connections.
ExpressVPN provides DNS leak prevention, a kill switch, 256-bit AES encryption, and WebRTC breaches. This VPN does not retain logs that can be used to identify you. The applications of ExpressVPN are extremely user-friendly.
Lightway is a revolutionary open-source protocol that improves VPN reliability and effectiveness. Technical assistance is available 24/7 via live chat and email.
ExpressVPN has apps available for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux. There are also browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, as well as special firmware for routers.
ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.9/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan. All purchases are guaranteed to be refunded in full if returned within 30 days. According to Trustpilot, it is well regarded and ranked as 4.6/5.0.
- Quick servers with a huge network.
- Compatible with streaming platforms.
- Provides 24/7 live chat and email help.
- High-end encryption safeguards data.
- No logs are kept.
- Occasional connection drops.
- Slightly more costly than its competitors.
To Read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
NordVPN – Exceptional Safety To Unblock Bulgarian Content in New Zealand
- Network Description – There are 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.
- Cash-Back Refund – 30 days refund is available
- Data Safety – avoidance of IP/DNS leaks with a strong no-log policy
- Simultaneous Connections – six gadgets
- Price Plan – NordVPN costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan
NordVPN is a great facility to acquire locked content from Bulgaria with extreme security and protection in New Zealand. It is a service with no speed or bandwidth restrictions. NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. Some Bulgarian servers are geared specifically for P2P communication, gaming, torrenting, and streaming.
NordVPN is a wonderful option to enjoy geo-restricted content from almost every streaming content in New Zealand including BNT 1, Netflix, Nova, BTV, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and more. They provide 06 concurrent connections at one time.
NordVPN provides you the option to connect to either a standard server or one of its specialty servers. Double VPN and Onion Over VPN servers, provide an additional layer of encryption for enhanced overall security. NordVPN offers a zero-logging policy. A kill switch, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and 256-bit AES encryption are also included.
NordLynx utilizes the WireGuard® protocol and is a next-generation VPN service. It expedites the process of connecting to NordVPN servers, boosts internet connections, and accomplishes all this without sacrificing safety or anonymity in New Zealand.
NordVPN apps are available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, or Android TV. Chrome and Firefox browser extensions are also available, however manual installation is required for routers. 24/7 live chat help is available if required.
NordVPN costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. Within 30 days, you can get a full refund on any package. It has a Trustpilot rating of 4.4 out of 5.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- Extreme unblocking
- Dedicated customer support
- Rigorous no-logs policy
- Double VPN servers
- Live chat help 24/7
- Occasionally sluggish server speeds
To Read more about it, Check out NordVPN Review
Surfshark – Tagged the Best Affordable Prices For Bulgaria in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- Data Protection – IP/DNS leakage prevention and Rigorous no-logs policy.
- Simultaneous Connections – Unlimited connectivity.
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30-days
- Price Plans – Surfshark costs NZ$4.07/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Surfshark is an excellent affordable alternative that is packed with capabilities, allowing it to be used for a variety of purposes in New Zealand. This VPN features a network of slightly more than 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. The servers are equipped with the latest technology and suppose to be ideal for torrenting, gaming, and streaming.
In addition, Surfshark’s powerful unblocking capability makes it an excellent streaming service in New Zealand, whether you want to watch BNT 1, Netflix, Nova, BTV, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and more. If you need to protect a large number of devices, you should be aware that it supports an infinite number of simultaneous connections per account.
Surfshark has a vast array of security features. These consist of an ad-blocker and MultiHop (Double VPN) servers. You may also anticipate 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch. This VPN allows you to browse anonymously due to its strong no-logging policy. Surfshark’s security claims have been independently reviewed to bolster its credibility.
Surfshark’s apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Linux, and Amazon Fire TV may be used to unblock Bulgarian content in New Zealand. You may also download Firefox and Chrome browser extensions. Manual configuration is required to utilize Surfshark with a router.
Surfshark costs NZ$4.07/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee for all plans. This service was given 4.4 stars out of 5 by users of the review website Trustpilot.
- Reliable unblocking.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Double VPN servers.
- Live chat accessible 24/7.
- User-friendly apps.
- Smaller network than competitors.
- Customer service might be better.
To Read more about it, Check out Surfshark Review
CyberGhost – Quick Servers in Bulgaria with Streaming Optimization
- Network Description – The network has 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Data Protection – IP/DNS leakage prevention and Rigorous no-logs policy.
- Simultaneous Connections – seven connections per device
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs NZ$3.74/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost has the fastest reliable and most optimized VPN services for the Bulgarian region in New Zealand. With its high-speed servers and limitless bandwidth, it is ideal for gaming, torrenting, and streaming. CyberGhost’s vast network of over 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
CyberGhost has a great unblocking capability due to which it can unlock famous platforms in New Zealand like BNT 1, Netflix, Nova, BTV, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and more. It can connect up to 07 concurrent connections.
When you connect to a CyberGhost server, all of your internet traffic is encrypted using 256-bit AES. Also included are DNS and IPv6 leak prevention and an automated kill switch. They have a rigorous no-logging policy implemented. You are shielded from hackers and snoopers with a very high degree of security.
CyberGhost has apps for iOS, Mac, Linux, Windows, Android, Amazon Fire TV, or Android TV to get a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand. There are extensions available for Chrome and Firefox, but routers require manual configuration.
CyberGhost costs NZ$3.74/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. There is a 45-day money-back guarantee on all plans. Trustpilot members have given it 4.6 stars. Live chat and email help are accessible around the clock.
- Quick servers.
- A huge network of 6000+ servers.
- 07 concurrent connection.
- Strong no-logs policy.
- Live chat help is available 24/7.
- Does not function in China
To Read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
IPVanish – Preferred Choice For Kodi Users in New Zealand
- Network Description – They have 2000+ servers in 75 countries.
- Data Protection – IP/DNS leakage prevention and Rigorous no-logs policy.
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30-days
- Concurrent Connections – 10 per user
- Price Plans – IPVanish costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
IPVanish is the most preferred choice for Kodi users to get restricted content unlocked in New Zealand. IPVanish has a total count of 2000+ servers in 75 countries. Users like its regular fast speeds and unrestricted bandwidth, which make it an excellent choice for gaming and torrenting in New Zealand.
IPVanish successfully unlocks BNT 1, Netflix, Nova, BTV, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, and more. One of the most striking features is the ability to have 10 simultaneous connections per account.
IPVanish utilizes DNS leak prevention, a kill switch, and 256-bit AES encryption to keep you secure online. The zero-logs policy will allow you to surf anonymously.
You will be able to access applications for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV with an IPVanish account. It is also compatible with Linux and certain routers, although the manual configuration is required.
IPVanish costs NZ$6.52/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of the plans. Trustpilot users have given it 4.6 stars. If you have any questions, live chat is available around the clock.
- Extremely fast network.
- Great unblocking.
- Encryption protection.
- Extreme encryption.
- Offers chat assistance 24/7.
- Five Eyes member
- Does not accept Bitcoin for payment
To Read more about it, Check out IPVanish Review
Best VPN for Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand – What To Look For
We have considered factors like speed, security, affordability, and connectivity as well, to pick the best VPN service in New Zealand.
- Servers In Bulgaria – To get a Bulgarian IP address, you must connect to a Bulgarian server, here all the VPNs have Bulgarian servers available in New Zealand. Having servers in multiple countries to access restricted content is beneficial.
- Speed – We know you’ll use your VPN for more than just surfing. Streamers and torrenters need fast Internet. These quickest VPNs also provide boundless bandwidth.
- Unblocking – You’ve probably encountered geographical or censorship-related content restrictions. Not all VPNs can bypass limitations. Always use a VPN with ultimate unblocking capability.
- Security – VPNs encrypt internet traffic and prevent data intrusions. Some VPNs don’t, leaving you vulnerable. Our recommended VPNs provide extreme security and protection to information.
- Privacy – Some VPNs monitor data. This info may be sold or given to authorities. Use a VPN that doesn’t maintain logs and has a strong no-logs policy.
- User Friendly – No VPN should take long to download and configure. Two clicks are usually enough to connect to a server. The best VPNs for getting a Bulgarian IP address feature user-friendly software and 24/7 live chat and email support.
- Value For Money – We looked for VPNs with all the above capabilities at a fair price. This requires affordable subscription alternatives and a money-back assurance so you may try the service risk-free.
Get Bulgarian IP Address With a Free VPN in New Zealand – Yeah or Nah?
Isn’t free awesome? Free may be costly over time. Some free VPNs require you to wait for or, you’ll be connected to a provider-selected server. A Bulgarian server is probably down or only available to paid users in New Zealand.
After connecting to a free Bulgaria VPN server in New Zealand, you may find that it slows your connection. Free Bulgaria VPNs have daily or monthly data limits. Free VPNs must generate income. Many free Bulgaria VPNs achieve this by tracking and selling consumers’ internet information to marketers and others.
Several free VPNs introduce ads and tracking cookies into their clients’ browser sessions. These free VPN cookies follow you online even after you disconnect from the VPN’s servers. Remember that free may cost more than you expect.
How To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand – FAQs
Is it legal to use a VPN to get a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand?
There are currently no regulations prohibiting the use of a Bulgaria VPN, thus you are free to watch, browse, and torrent securely using a VPN.
Can I watch Bulgarian TV in New Zealand with a VPN?
Yes, obtaining a Bulgarian IP address with a VPN enables you to view your favorite TV channels online in New Zealand. This covers BNT 1 and BNT 2 as well as bTV. As such, you may access the following Bulgarian television programs:
- Bulgaria’s Got Talent
- Slavi’s Show
- Dear Heirs
- Every Sunday
- Sofia Residents in Excess
- Stolen Life
Can I watch Netflix Bulgaria with a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand?
Yes, you can but due to copyright clearances, Netflix has different libraries for each region. If you have a Bulgarian Netflix subscription and go abroad, you may not be able to watch Bulgarian movies. However using a Bulgarian IP address, you may view Bulgarian Netflix content from anywhere.
Are there other ways to get a Bulgarian IP address in New Zealand?
Yes, however, we do not endorse any of them in New Zealand. Bulgarian proxy servers are well-known, but they cannot supply you with a fresh IP address. In addition, the Bulgarian proxy does not provide adequate security or privacy protections to protect your safety. Smart DNS is another option, however, it lacks traffic encryption, so your data might be obtained.
Can I Use a Bulgarian IP Address on My Home Wi-Fi Router in New Zealand?
You may use a Bulgarian IP address on your router in New Zealand if you use a VPN with servers in Bulgaria and if the VPN is compatible with your home WIFI router. For further details, see your VPN service provider.
“How To Get Bulgarian IP Address in New Zealand 2022”, is the best source available which focuses on exposing legitimate VPN services to get Bulgarian IP addresses in New Zealand. All of the VPNs on my list provide secure access to Bulgarian websites and services using a mix of privacy and security features. This incorporates 256-bit AES encryption, a no-logs policy, and security against a variety of data leakage kinds.
ExpressVPN is the optimal option for Bulgaria in New Zealand. It provides lightning-fast bandwidth and a vast network of servers globally, including Bulgarian servers in New Zealand. In addition, all subscriptions include a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to test ExpressVPN without risk.