Although there are a few South American countries that passed a data retention law for their citizens, many laws were annulled due to the government’s flaws. That’s why it is necessary for people who are living in South American countries to use a VPN.
A VPN can protect your online information from the government, internet service providers, and even hackers. As it has become crucial for everyone to protect their online identity, using a VPN is the best solution.
And I suggest you use the best VPN for South America as many VPN providers have weak privacy policies and low-security protocols. The following is a list of VPNs that are best-suited for South American citizens.
List of VPNs to Access South American Content
- PureVPN: 81 Servers in South American | Best Price: $2.91/mo .
- Surfshark: 3 South American Servers | Unblocks Geo-restricted Content at $1.99/mo .
- ExpressVPN: 11 Servers for South American | Offer Split tunneling | Best Price: $8.32/mo .
- IvacyVPN: 6 Fastest Servers | Standard Encryption Protocols | Best Price: $2.25/mo .
- CyberGhost: 122 South American Servers | Encrypts Internet Traffic | Best Price: $2.75/mo .
How Can a VPN Protect Me?
A VPN can mask your online identity by connecting your device to a different IP address. In this way, third-party apps and internet service providers cannot access or sell your online information to advertisers.
Also, a VPN encrypts your internet traffic by using bank-standard encryption protocols like AES-256, PPTP, L2TP, or OpenVPN. This can prevent cyber attackers from snooping into your device data as your IP address remains hidden and encrypted.
A VPN also offers P2P servers and supports torrent downloads. As a VPN reroutes all your device data through one of its encrypted servers, no one can check whether you are downloading torrent files or not. A VPN can safely encrypt your internet traffic so internet service providers cannot monitor your online activities.
On the other hand, you can also use a VPN to access region-specific content and streaming channels. You can use a VPN to unblock geo-restricted websites and enjoy South American shows anywhere you want.
How to Get a South American IP Address?
It is easy to connect your device to a South American IP address and all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Subscribe to a VPN service (PureVPN is the best choice)
- Install the VPN app and sign-in using your credentials
- Connect to a reliable server (Brazil, Argentina, Chile)
- Browse the internet with a South American IP address
Even though many VPN providers offer discounted deals and privacy features, PureVPN is reliable. Regarded as the best VPN for South America and other countries around the world, PureVPN does not store user logs.
PureVPN is a trusted VPN that can secure your digital devices as well as unblock geo-blocked content. As it uses gold-standard security protocols, you will face no trouble in protecting your online identity.