ExpressVPN Android APK: How to Set Up ExpressVPN on Android
ExpressVPN is one of the pioneers of internet security, due to its incredible reliability and credibility operating, as a VPN service in this sphere. It’s suitable to work on almost all devices. In fact, the ExpressVPN Android app can easily be installed via Google Play Store.
This means, you can use it on your smartphones, tablets, Smart TV, or any other device that implements the Android OS. Best part of all; you receive amazing service and guaranteed privacy for all activities online, all while gaining the ability to bypass geo-restrictions and more!
How to Set Up ExpressVPN on Android?
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription by visiting their order page.
- Download/install the Android application from Google Play Store.
- Connect to any of ExpressVPN’s 3,000+ servers in 160+ locations.
- Enjoy unblocking, streaming, torrenting, and gaming securely!
Features of ExpressVPN Android
- 160+ Locations: ExpressVPN offers users a huge list of 3,000+ servers in 90+ countries around the world for secure and fast connectivity.
- Security on Wi-Fi: Leverage strong security in public bars, restaurants, and diners when connected to the Wi-Fi. You can also auto-connect to trusted networks.
- Split Tunneling: When connected to ExpressVPN, users have the ability of selecting which apps use the VPN connection and which shouldn’t.
- 30-Day Refund: If you want to simply test the ExpressVPN Android application, you can leverage a risk-free, 30-day refund from ExpressVPN.
- Automatic Kill Switch: This feature available on all ExpressVPN apps stops all traffic, in circumstances the VPN can’t connect or suffers a disconnection.
- TrustedTechnology Servers: An innovator in the industry of VPNs, ExpressVPN utilizes RAM-infrastructure to store no logs and offer fast speeds.
- Multilingual Interface: If you do not understand english, no problem ExpressVPN android is available in more than 15 other languages.
- Unblocks all VoDs: Through the ExpressVPN application, you can unblock ExpressVPN Netflix, ExpressVPN Hulu, ExpressVPN BBC iPlayer, and ExpressVPN Disney Plus.
ExpressVPN for Android Phones, Tablets and TV
ExpressVPN’s Android app is incredibly stable and powerful towards guaranteeing a reliable online experience. It also works seamlessly on other Android platform too, and can be used to unblock restricted sites like Netflix US and others.
The options available in terms of protocol support on the app include OpenVPN, which is the most secure protocol by far due to its open source nature. Chat support can be accessed from within the app directly, in case you encounter any troubles.
Apart from all this, the ExpressVPN Android app can also work on Android TV, as we mentioned earlier. The process to install it on the Smart TV device is almost the same as doing so on an Android phone.
How to Install ExpressVPN on Android
Setting up ExpressVPN on any device is an extremely straightforward process. Doing so on Android is the same as downloading any other app from the Google Play Store:
- Go to Google Play Store and Search for “ExpressVPN”.
- Click on “Install” and the app will automatically install & download.
- Once the app is there, launch it and enter your login credentials.
- Select any server of your choice from the 160+ locations available
- Hit the “Connect” button and enjoy strong security online.
Which are the Best ExpressVPN Servers?
ExpressVPN, unlike other providers, doesn’t offer dedicated or special servers for any task. Its official stance on this issue is that all of its 3000+ servers are optimized equally.
The provider doesn’t even offer dedicated servers for niche tasks like Netflix unblocking or Torrenting. Chat support said that all servers in a particular region can be used for these purposes.
This is a great removal from the conventional practice in the industry i.e. to offer just a few numbers of special servers dedicated for such unique tasks.
However, if you still need advice on which servers are the best, here are some recommendations after testing them carefully for a myriad of purposes.
|Server Locations||Quality Rendered|
|USA – Los Angeles 5||Ultra HD|
|USA – Los Angeles 4||Ultra HD|
|USA – New Jersey 3||HD|
|USA – New Jersey 2||HD|
|USA – New York 2||Ultra HD|
|UK – Berkshire 2||Ultra HD|
|UK – Wembley||HD|
|UK – London||HD|
|UK – Berkshire||HD|
|Japan – Tokyo 1||HD|
|Japan – Tokyo 3||HD|
|Germany – Nuremberg||Ultra HD|
|Germany – Frankfurt -2||HD|
Why Trust ExpressVPN’s Android App?
Privacy-oriented users are a bit hesitant when downloading software on to their devices, especially smartphones. That’s because smartphones store far more valuable information than other devices, making them enticing targets for malware and ransomware.
This raises the question of why users should trust VPNs apps or in this case, ExpressVPN’s Android app? Well, to alleviate this exact concern, we checked ExpressVPN’s Android app on Virustotal.com, which is a service tool that checks any file for viruses.
The results from our tests came clear with no such malicious infection among the 69 kinds of viruses the service checked the app for. This implies that ExpressVPN’s Android app is extremely trustworthy and safe enough for you to use on your Android devices.
ExpressVPN Android APKs List
If you want to install an older version of ExpressVPN, due to some bug in a new update, or simply like to download/install applications manually on your Android device, you will feel glad to know that there is a list of all Android APKs, released over the years.
You can go as far back as the version 6.4.2 of the ExpressVPN Android apk, or get access to the latest update on your smartphone the version 8.3.0. For accessing the list of all ExpressVPN’s android APKs, check out this website.
ExpressVPN Android: FAQs
Does ExpressVPN work on Android?
Yes, ExpressVPN does work on Android, whether that be smartphones, tablets, Smart TVs, or any other device utilizing the Android OS.
Is Express VPN Free for Android?
No, ExpressVPN is not available for free. Although you can download/install the application from the Google Play Store, you still need a premium subscription to use it.
How do I use ExpressVPN on Android?
The process is simple. After you download/install the app from Google Play Store, simply launch the ExpressVPN application, log into your account by entering the activation code, and connect to any VPN server!
Can I use ExpressVPN on my Android phone?
Yes, if you have an Android smartphone, you can use ExpressVPN by downloading their app from the Play Store.
Wrapping Things Up
ExpressVPN for Android is a great choice nowadays since the number of mobile phone users on this OS i is increasing by the day and they need nothing short of stellar security to keep their devices safe and protected at all times.