In the list of top VPNs, the name of ExpressVPN holds the utmost significance. But, in case you do not want to extend your subscription, you can cancel ExpressVPN account in just a few steps. This post will cover how you can go about with the cancellation of the VPN service and request for a refund.
It might happen that you are not satisfied enough to continue with their VPN service. Thus, ExpressVPN gives a 30-day money-back guarantee to all its users worldwide. You can anytime ask them for a refund without any fear of losing your hard-earned money.
Thus, in this article, I will take you through the entire cancel ExpressVPN subscription process and let you know how you can get your refund within their 30-days money-back policy.
Moreover, if you seek another VPN service after you are done with the cancellation process, here is an alternative PureVPN service that you might find valuable.
Step-by-Step Process to Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription
ExpressVPN has advanced high-tech features that make it outshine the VPN industry. The provider ensures you get full-fledged security protocols to protect your privacy. Users all over the world have remarkable feedback on how ExpressVPN proves to be their top-recommendation.
This VPN service does not put their customers into trouble. They make sure their users always have a workaround for any problem they face using their service. Even in the case of account cancellation, their process is quite easy-to-implement. To cancel your ExpressVPN subscription, you just need to follow the below steps.
Step 01: Visit ExpressVPN Website
- The first step you need to perform to cancel ExpressVPN subscription is to visit their official website by clicking the link: https://www.expressvpn.com/. Next, you have to sign in to your official ExpressVPN account using your account credentials, preferably your email and password.
Step 02: Visit Subscription Settings
- Once you sign in to your ExpressVPN account, go through the subscription settings and check your subscriptions with the service you want to cancel. Next to that, you will find all the active subscriptions that you are currently having with ExpressVPN. Now, you have to click on the tab of manage settings that you will find under subscription.
Step 03: Close Automatic Renewal Option
- Once you are in the manage settings, there will be a page of automatic renewal settings. You have to visit that page and turn off the option of automatic renewal to cancel ExpressVPN subscription. Further, you have to verify the settings on the other two pages that the provider will take you through.
Step 04: Wait for Confirmation
- Once your automatic renewal is closed for Subscription to ExpressVPN, you will get a confirmed message from the provider stating that you have successfully turned off your automatic renewal subscription for ExpressVPN.
- You might also get an email directly from PayPal informing you that your automatic renewal subscription to ExpressVPN is not further available.
Step 05: Contact Customer Support Team
- Lastly, you have to reach the ExpressVPN customer specialist team via email or live chat to ask them for a refund. They might ask you reasons for why you want to take this action. Let them know your valid reason behind the ExpressVPN account’s cancellation, and the representative will further process your request to claim a refund.
Step 06: Wait for your Pay Back
- ExpressVPN will take approx 5 to 7 days to clear your refund request, and you will be getting your money. Just make sure you process your refund request within the time frame of 30 days that starts from the day you have bought their subscription.
- Besides that, you can later on forward your request too using the way out I have mentioned earlier. But, if you do that after 30 days, you will not be eligible for a refund; however, you can cancel Express subscription.
Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription on Android
- Are you wondering how to cancel ExpressVPN subscription if you are an Android user? Well, here is how you can do that easily. The cancellation process is a bit different, but not that difficult.
- You first have to visit the Google Play store. You have to sign in to your account off Google and then click on the tab of My Subscription. After that, click on ExpressVPN Subscription to cancel it. Lastly, you have to click on Manage Subscription and cancel Subscription to ExpressVPN.
Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription on iPhone
Now let us see how you cancel ExpressVPN if you are an iPhone user. The process is more straightforward and will not take much of your time. Just visit the menu of settings and click on your designated name, then further visit the subscription tab. Next, you have to click on the ExpressVPN Subscription that you decided to manage.
Lastly, you have to click on cancel subscription as a way out to cancel the ExpressVPN account. Using this method, you can cancel Express subscription if you are already trying ExpressVPN free trial option.
Considerations Before You Cancel ExpressVPN
Express VPN has some fantastic qualities that make it surpass the other VPN providers. You need to consider your choice to cancel ExpressVPN. If you are a Netflix enthusiast, you will not find any other VPN best for unblocking Netflix using ExpressVPN.
It is excellent to bypass censorship issues across the world. This service offers support for P2P networking and has some high-tech features like kill switch to ensure privacy.
Alternative VPNs to Consider Before Canceling ExpressVPN
If you are looking for other VPNs, I suggest you consider NordVPN as it is one of the top-notch providers offering seamless security features. It has 5100+ servers that allow you to stream content from any location you want. It gives you the benefit of Double VPN and Onion over Oven that is another plus point of using it to encrypt your data.
ExpressVPN is undoubtedly the best VPN for users who want supreme-in-class security. It’s 30- days money-back guarantee is what makes it unique for its customers. You can use it risk-free, and if in case you want to switch on any other VPN, you can anytime ask their team of customer support to cancel ExpressVPN subscription.