Oceania consists of many countries which include Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, or Samoa. Some countries have passed data privacy laws that allow the government and ISPs (internet service providers) to monitor the online activities of their citizens.
However, if you are using the best VPN for Oceania, you can get more privacy and protect your information from government surveillance and ISPs all while gaining the ability to bypass geo-restrictions and watch restricted channels.
Sadly, not all VPNs are the same as some of them have no privacy policies or encryption protocols. That’s why we have shared our list of VPNs that work in Oceania.
List of VPNs to Access Every Content in Oceania
- PureVPN: 93 Servers in Oceania | Best VPN for Oceania | Best Price: $2.91/mo .
- Surfshark: 6 Servers in Oceania | Support Torrent Downloads | Best Price: $1.99/mo .
- ExpressVPN: 6 Servers in Oceania. Offers all access to geo-blocked content. Best Price: $6.67/mo .
- IvacyVPN: 25 Servers in Oceania. Encrypts internet traffic. Best Price: $2.25/mo .
- CyberGhost: 114 Servers in Oceania. Unblocks Netflix. Best Price: $2.75/mo .
How Can a VPN Help Protect Me?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) can encrypt your online data and your digital footprints so you can browse the internet safely. As a VPN uses the latest encryption protocols, like AES-256, PPTP, or OpenVPN, it creates a safe tunnel between an Oceanic server and your device. And as long as your internet traffic runs through this encrypted tunnel, no one can monitor your online activities.
A VPN provides an internet kill switch option that can quickly disconnect your device from the internet. In this way, your IP address remains protected all the time and internet service providers cannot access your private data.
The best part about using a VPN is that it can connect your device to a different server and unlock geo-blocked channels such as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, or BBC iPlayer. Furthermore, a VPN is compatible on many streaming devices and you can use it on your iOS and Android devices as well as Amazon Fire TV.
How to Get an IP Address in Oceania?
With a VPN, you can connect your device to any IP address in Oceania whether it is Australia, New Zealand, or Fiji. All you have to do is just follow these steps:
- Subscribe for a VPN service (We highly recommend PureVPN).
- Install the VPN app on your device.
- Open the VPN app using your sign-in credentials.
- Browse any geo-blocked content from anywhere.
It is fairly easy to get a secure IP address in Oceania and this blog can help you with it. And by using the right VPN, you can easily watch geo-blocked streaming channels. All VPNs are reliable that we have mentioned above, but PureVPN is the best VPN for Oceania due to many reasons. PureVPN provides faster internet speeds, high-end security protocols, and unblocking abilities.