PureVPN FireStick - How To Setup PureVPN on FireStick in New Zealand?
In our blog “PureVPN FireStick – How to Setup PureVPN on FireStick in New Zealand?“, I’ll be covering the simplest method for installing PureVPN on FireStick devices. Read our comprehensive PureVPN Review to learn more about PureVPN.
PureVPN is highly recommended as a top VPN service for Firestick in New Zealand. The use of a VPN allows users to conceal their online identities while surfing the web. Pure VPN offers a whopping 300,000 unique IP addresses and 2,000 servers in 140 different locations.
There are three different subscription options available in New Zealand – $10.95 (NZ$19.43)/month, $1.99 (NZ$3.53)/02 years + 3 months, and $3.24 (NZ$5.75)/ 01 years. You may access any geo-blocked content online with your Firestick utilizing PureVPN.
If you own a Fire Stick, you should get PureVPN in New Zealand. Nonetheless, we do not believe this to be the optimal choice for the streaming gadget. If so, why? Anonymity cannot be guaranteed while purchasing a subscription. Furthermore, the majority of the provider’s special features come at a cost.
PureVPN Firestick Pros and Cons in New Zealand
We have gathered a few advantages and disadvantages of PureVPN in our article, “PureVPN FireStick – How to Setup PureVPN on FireStick in New Zealand?” – Have a look:
- Highly recommended service for the Fire TV Stick in New Zealand
- Operates well in China
- Allows access to a wide variety of restricted streaming services –
- Huge server clusters.
- Affordable Costs in New Zealand.
- Most of the extra features cost money in New Zealand.
- Payment options are limited in New Zealand
Does PureVPN work with FireStick in New Zealand?
PureVPN indeed functions without a hitch on FireStick media players. PureVPN can be downloaded via the Amazon app store just like any other program, without the need to sideload or jailbreak your FireStick. Because of the simple and quick process, the PureVPN Firestick downloaded app can be ready to go in no time.
How to Setup PureVPN on FireStick, Fire TV, and Fire Cube in New Zealand
If you wanted to know how to setup a VPN on Fire TV or FireStick before, you had to jailbreak it and gain root access. However, it is no longer the case. As you will see below, establishing a VPN connection on a Fire TV device is a breeze.
Using the steps below, you can get PureVPN set up on your Firestick without having to root it. Here is how to set up a VPN on Fire Tv, Firestick, and Fire Cube in New Zealand.
- Sign up for PureVPN.
- Browse FireStick Homepage & Click the Search Menu at the top of the page.
- Enter ‘PureVPN’ and click on the first result that comes in the search results.
- Click the “Download” button to obtain the VPN application.
- Tap the VPN application to Open it.
- Enter your Login credentials
- Change location on Firestick that is closest to you and enjoy streaming.
How to Install PureVPN for Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, and Fire Cube in New Zealand
Compatible VPN apps for Firestick are a godsend as they provide you with so much innate functionality and compatibility. This allows you to significantly improve the way you want to interact with your VPN considering your streaming needs on the Firestick device at the moment,
Here is a step-by-step method on how to install PureVPN Firestick app in New Zealand on your device in just two minutes:
- Open your Television and plug the Firestick device into it
- Launch the PureVPN “FireTV” app
- Now, the home screen will appear for your FireTV. From here, you need to opt for “App”, which can be done easily by pushing the button which is in the center of your FireTV remote
- Once in the app store, proceed to Sub Menu > Categories > Utility
- In the utility section, open the search bar and type in “PureVPN”
- The official Firestick app by PureVPN will be shown in the results that follow your search
- Now, just click on the “Get” option and the app will start downloading and installing on your device
- You will show a notification on the successful installation of the app and you just have to simply click on “Open” to launch the app
- You will now need to enter your VPN username and password which you got in the email after buying PureVPN’s subscription
- Now, choose your own server or click on the “Smart Connect” option to allow the app to choose a server for you, and the app will start functioning!
- Come back to the Home screen by pressing the “Home Button” on your FireTV remote and proceed to any streaming app that wishes to unblock!
How do I use Pure VPN on Firestick in New Zealand?
Here are the steps to install PureVPN Firestick in New Zealand, by following these guidelines you will not come across any problems to use PureVPN on Firestick in New Zealand
- Browse the PureVPN for FireStick.
- Select the closest server location.
- Now, await the application to create a secure connection.
- Once the connection is established, a fresh IP address and the foreign flag will be shown.
How To Increase PureVPN’s Speed on Firestick by Changing Protocol Settings in New Zealand?
Just stick to these easy instructions to increase PureVPN’s speed on Firestick by Changing Protocol Settings in New Zealand
- The PureVPN app must be launched.
- To adjust preferences, use the gear icon (Settings) in the upper right.
- In the menu that appears, you can go to >> Select Protocol.
- Pick a VPN protocol and reconnect to the closest server.
Why PureVPN is necessary for Firestick Streaming in New Zealand?
Whether you use a dedicated streaming device like Firestick or indulge in your favorite streaming sites like Netflix on a conventional device e.g. your Smartphone, VPNs are fast becoming almost indispensable in the whole scheme of things.
The main reasons behind this are first, multiple copyright issues on content hosted on streaming sites and secondly, the geo-restrictions that render these very streaming sites out of bounds for the average user thereby limiting your available streaming options in New Zealand.
Users don’t usually check for the background of the content that they are viewing e.g. a movie, to check whether it is available in their country legally or not.
This happens mostly on sites and software that host free-to-stream content like Popcorn Time, Kodi, etc. And even if it was done unknowingly, snoopers and copyright trolls are always on the lookout for such misadventures to slap fines or legal litigation on someone.
The copyright trolls and snoopers try and track your IP down if you’ve watched such content recently, and if they get hold of it, the legal notices will soon be at your doorstep. Imagine the inconvenience caused just because you didn’t know about the copyright coverage of the movie you watched passively on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Many streaming sites have now become geo-restricted e.g. Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney+, etc. Either they don’t offer some of their content in the country, like in the case of Netflix, or they are just not available in a particular region altogether, like in the case of services like Hulu, MatchTV, or even Amazon Prime.
And even if you have a dedicated streaming device like your Firestick, these PureVPN Firestick issues can greatly go on and de-value your whole experience. But there is one thing that can save you from all such unnecessary nuisances and that is a VPN.
VPNs can not just protect your IP by safeguarding your online anonymity, but they also can assist you in bypassing the geo-restrictions on streaming services, therefore expanding your available entertainment options to a high extent in New Zealand.
But not many VPN services are reliable enough to perform both of these tasks as performing them has become much harder. Streaming sites now supplement their geo-restrictions with VPN bans that render almost all VPNs useless on their site. And copyright trolls are trying ever harder to find out newer ways to blast through the protective cover offered by VPNs.
This has narrowed down users’ choices in the VPN industry to just a few select providers that still provide users with the performance that they are looking for and among them is a popular provider named PureVPN. In this guide, we’ll talk in detail about how PureVPN can allow you to extract much better value and get a greater experience on your Firestick.
PureVPN .apk for Firestick in New Zealand
A .apk file is not too different from an actual Android app; the only difference is that a .apk file is not available on Google Play. Following the same procedure of sideloading an Android app on Firestick, you just need to replace the part for the Android app with the .apk file.
The best and easiest way to install a VPN app on Firestick through this method is via the Downloader app. You can read more about this method in detail in our Firestick VPN guide here.
Sideload PureVPN on Amazon Firestick in New Zealand
Whether you call it to jailbreak or Sideload, there are many other ways through which you can get to use PureVPN on your Firestick in New Zealand. And while we don’t see the need to do this because PureVPN already offers a dedicated app for the platform, we will tell you how to do this anyway.
Our preferred method to sideload PureVPN on Firestick is through an Android app called Apps2Fire, and here is how it’s done:
- Download the Official Apps2Fire app along with the PureVPN Android app from the Google Play Store
- Once this is done, launch your FireTV and go to “Settings”> “System” > “Developer Options”
- Now you will see an option titled “Allow apps from unknown sources”. Turn it On.
- Go back to the FireTV Home Screen
- Select “Settings”> “About” > “Network”
- You will see your current IP address here and you need to note it for use later
- Close your FireTV and open Apps2Fire on your Android device
- Choose “setup” and enter the same IP address here that you got on your FireTV
- Now go to the “Local Apps” option and search for the PureVPN app, and then opt for “Install”
- Your FireTV will offer you a notification saying that the app has been successfully installed on your FireTV device
- Enjoy unparalleled VPN connectivity and bypass geo-restrictions through PureVPN on your Firestick
If you want more methods for sideloading PureVPN on your Firestick, you can check out our comprehensive guide on VPN for Firestick.
How to Log out of Your PureVPN Account on Firestick in New Zealand?
We don’t advise that you log out of the app for any undue reason just like you do so on other devices. The reason for this is that it’s quite difficult to enter the login credentials each time with a remote on your Firestick every single time you would want to use the app.
On top of this, Firestick devices are mostly personalized so not many people would want to snoop in on it and there are very limited ways through which someone can misuse the PureVPN app on Firestick while it’s left unattended.
The app once installed, usually stays connected automatically unless you resort to force shutting it down.
But if you still like to go ahead with the process of logging out of your PureVPN account on Firestick, you just need to launch the PureVPN, click on the gear-shaped icon and go to settings. Once the submenu for settings appears, scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will be at the option for “Logout”. Just click on it with your FireTV remote you will be logged out.
To re-use the app at a later time, you will be required to enter the login credentials once again.
Is PureVPN Compatible with Firestick in New Zealand?
One of the most important aspects for a VPN to be compatible with a Firestick is that it provides a dedicated app for the platform. Now, not many VPNs do that because Firestick is a niche platform and most providers don’t have the resources or determination to create a dedicated app to power better compatibility of their VPNs with the platform.
There are less than 5 best VPNs for firestick providers at the moment that offers dedicated apps for Firestick and among them is PureVPN.
PureVPN has dedicated much of its focus on the platform in recent times to grab the initiative early on before others catch up. Its app is available on the Firestick app store and installing it is also incredibly easy.
The app is quite uncomplicated to use as it offers a simple, intuitive UX along with a dedicated feature for the platform called “Smart Server Connect” that allows you to automatically get connected to the best streaming server at the moment.
This VPN gives a top-tier connection but in case you are not willing to extend the subscription, you can anytime cancel the PureVPN account.
PureVPN Amazon App Store Reviews
With 1853 reviews, PureVPN has earned 3.4 stars out of 5 on the Amazon App Store. Look at the picture below to see that 44% of consumers have rated PureVPN 5 stars. To give you a sense of how great PureVPN is, consider this.
Now that we’ve gotten beyond the ratings, let’s examine some of the most raved-about user reviews of the PureVPN app in the Amazon Appstore:
A glance at the reviews for PureVPN’s Firestick app shows that users had mostly pleasant experiences. Another indicator is that PureVPN is well-liked among FireStick owners.
PureVPN FireStick Features in New Zealand
The PureVPN for FireStick app’s clean aesthetic makes it a breeze to use. Locating any of its features or settings is a breeze. One of PureVPN’s best features, Smart Connect, instantly connects you to the fastest server in your area regardless of where you are.
Based in Hong Kong, Pure VPN offers VPN services. Easy server location is another perk. You may connect to any server in the world by browsing the server list in the FireStick app.
The most popular applications area is also where you’ll find the best servers for streaming video from Disney Plus, Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, and dozens of other providers.
More capabilities include hyper 20Gbps servers, robust multi-platform compatibility, the WireGuard protocol, quantum-resistant protection, 11 additional language translations, and 96+ server locations. Constructing a tunnel in two parts
PureVPN Firestick Customer Support in New Zealand
PureVPN provides a dedicated section where you can get technical assistance from professional customer care staff
Here is how you can generate a ticket in New Zealand.
- Go to the official website of PureVPN
- In the upper left, you’ll see a hamburger menu symbol (three horizontal lines).
- Select the Preferences menu.
- Click on the Support tab
- Select the Support Ticket option.
- Enter your question here.
- As soon as the ticket is received, a member of the PureVPN support staff will respond.
PureVPN Firestick Alternatives in New Zealand
There is no debate that PureVPN is the premier VPN service for Amazon FireStick. Even yet, PureVPN’s rivals can handle Amazon FireStick just as well as it can. A few examples of great VPNs for FireStick in New Zealand are:
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is the finest VPN service all around, with the best security, speed, pricing, and customer support, They offer 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. The annual price of ExpressVPN is $6.67/mo (NZ$11.83/mo).
- NordVPN – NordVPN is the most secure and reputable VPN service in the market, and it is also the most renowned. They have 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. NordVPN costs $3.99/mo (NZ$7.08/mo) on a 1-year plan.
“PureVPN FireStick – How to Setup PureVPN on FireStick in New Zealand?” is a kind of a Purevpn Firestick review that talks about the ways to connect Firestick on PureVPN, utilizing and enjoying it. The Amazon App Store is from where you can download the PureVPN Fire Stick app. It’s a pleasure to configure your FireStick using PureVPN.
It supports FireSticks from both the first and second generations, and setting it up won’t take you more than a few minutes if you follow the instructions.
PureVPN FireStick in New Zealand – Frequently Asked Questions
Is PureVPN good for FireStick in New Zealand?
For those wondering, PureVPN performs brilliantly on FireStick in New Zealand. If you possess a FireStick, you can get PureVPN straight from the Amazon app store without having to sideload or jailbreak your device.
How to use Split Tunneling in PureVPN Firestick in New Zealand?
here is how to enable split tunneling on the Android app for PureVPN in New Zealand
- Click the menu (≡) in the upper-left corner.
- Go to the Settings option.
- Press Proceed.
- Click Split Tunneling.
- Choose “All applications will utilize a VPN” to route all of your apps through a VPN IP.
Why is PureVPN Firestick not working in New Zealand?
Firestick not connecting to PureVPN is a regular occurrence for those who provide incorrect credentials. Therefore, ensure that you have entered the right email address and/or password; otherwise, you may have trouble login into the service. In case of any other technical issue, you can get technical support by visiting their Help Desk and Support section.