How to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand and Get a Refund in 2023
CyberGhost stands out as one of the top VPN providers available. It works well with well-known streaming services like Netflix and BBC iPlayer and supports torrenting.
It provides a dedicated IP option, a 14-day or a 45-day money-back guarantee with one month. It has the quick WireGuard protocol and a variety of specialist servers. Also, it has a simple and quick refund process that allows you to cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand anytime.
However, it’s not ideal for every type of device. With such a large server fleet, the CyberGhost apps for iOS and macOS, for instance, are less useful and have slower speeds than they should.
So, is CyberGhost VPN still a worthwhile purchase like ExpressVPN? Because of the ongoing global rise in cyber threats, it’s crucial to protect your online privacy. We’ve examined several VPNs, and some of them violate their money-back promise.
After a thorough evaluation, we suggest giving ExpressVPN a try. It boasts extremely fast speeds ideal for streaming and torrenting, high security, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Also, you can request a complete refund.
What is the cancellation policy for CyberGhost VPN in New Zealand?
The following is CyberGhost VPN’s return policy:
CyberGhost provides a 14-day money-back guarantee for one-month memberships. Their money-back guarantee is valid for 45 days for memberships lasting six months or more.
In other words, you can ask for a refund without asking any questions within 14 or 45 days following your transaction. Kindly get in touch with CyberGhost Support Team to obtain a full refund. Three choices are available to you:
- Email address
- Support ticket
- 24/7 Live Chat by clicking on the icon in the lower right corner
To help our Support Team locate your account more quickly, please have the invoice number or reference number available. See your invoice for a complete list of details.
Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand Subscription – Explained in Detailed Steps
Wondering how to cancel your CyberGhost Subscription easily and quickly? No need to worry here is everything you are looking for. Just follow these steps and procedures.
How to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand through Live Chat option
If you want to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand Live Chat option follow these steps below:
- Access your CyberGhost account by entering a password and an email address.
- Disable auto-renewal. Select the “Check subscription” option from the “Overview” menu to display your Active Subscriptions page.
- Select “Cancel subscription.” There will be an email sent to you verifying the cancellation.
- Click on the “Support” button located in the lower right corner. When you click on the FAQ search bar, articles that address your problem will appear. Enter “Refund” and hit Enter to see the results.
- Complete the form by clicking the “Live Chat” option. You must fill out a form with your information and request a refund in writing.
- Verify the information on your account. After that, your refund will be handled right away.
- You’re done! Now, all you have to do to receive your money returned is wait for an email confirmation.
How to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand Through Email
Other than the live chat option you have an option of email to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand. Let’s look at the steps below.
- Visit the CyberGhost help website. Now select “Submit a request” from the top menu. An email directly to email@example.com is another option.
- Please complete the following fields: Name, Topic, Reference Number, Email Address, and Description. When done, click “Submit.”
- Hold off until permission is granted. You might need to send a follow-up cancellation email for CyberGhost delete account to confirm. Thus, the support agents are supportive there for help.
How To Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand On Android Through Google Play Store
Refunds are not automatically issued by the Google Play Store, thus you will also need to contact CyberGhost support personally. So, here are a few steps you need to follow:
- Sign In to Your Google Play Store Account. To get started, go to the Google Play Store and sign in using your Google account.
- Access Subscriptions. Tap on your profile icon, then go to your subscription list. You may do this by going to “Payments and Subscriptions” and then clicking on “Subscriptions.”
- Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand
Subscription. Find the CyberGhost subscription under the subscriptions column, then click the cancel button.
- Request a Refund. Open your Android device’s CyberGhost app to begin the refund procedure. Next, use the methods mentioned above to email or live chat with CyberGhost’s customer service.
Please note that the Google Play Store will not automatically provide a refund; thus, to complete the refund procedure, you must contact CyberGhost support.
To learn more specifics and criteria, please refer to CyberGhost review in New Zealand on cancellation and refund policy.
How to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand on iOS on App Store
Apple’s Terms & Conditions have certain restrictions and strict procedures. Thus, you are not immediately eligible for a return with a 45-day refund guarantee. It’s always worthwhile trying to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand refund – here’s how.
- Log In To The App Store. To begin, open your iOS device’s Settings app and touch your name at the top of the page.
- Go To Settings Then Subscriptions And Select CyberGhost. Click on “Subscriptions” and scroll down to locate the CyberGhost app in the list.
- Select Cancel Subscription. Go to the menu and Select the “Cancel Subscription” for CyberGhost from the options presented.
- Contact Apple Support And Request A Refund On The Cyberghost Option. Go to the Apple Support page, log in to your Apple account, and select “Refund Request.” Choose the refund option by clicking the drop-down menu, then search for CyberGhost and fill out the “Tell us more…” area. In your request, make sure to bring up CyberGhost’s money-back promise.
Which VPN Can Be Used after Cancelling Cyberghost in New Zealand?
ExpressVPN can be used after canceling CyberGhost. It is the best alternative to CyberGhost because of its lightning-fast speeds and top-tier security. It has over 3000 servers spread across 105 countries. It is based in the British Virgin Islands, which is a privacy-friendly nation. Thus, allows you to monitor the weather and banking applications, play online games like COD, and much more.
It connects up to 8 devices simultaneously with one account with limitless bandwidth, guaranteeing uninterrupted data transfer and avoiding any limits or ceilings on your internet consumption for a flawless online experience.
With blazingly fast connection speeds, ExpressVPN offers flawless streaming and surfing. 52.13 Mbps and 87.18 Mbps are the download and upload speeds indicated by our ExpressVPN speed test. Consequently, it gets rid of buffering and latency so you can enjoy it continuously.
Additionally, browser extensions for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are available. But ExpressVPN’s router support for Apple TVs gives them an advantage over CyberGhost. Thus, the apps are available for Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and Fire TVs.
Impressively, with ExpressVPN, you get extreme security with AES-256-CBC ciphers for encryption together with HMAC SHA-256 for authentication of data channel.
Three widely used protocols are supported by ExpressVPN. These consist of Lightway, ExpressVPN’s protocol designed to provide users with maximum freedom of choice, and IKEv2 and OpenVPN. All of the devices use the OpenVPN protocol by default while using ExpressVPN, except iOS devices, which employ the IKEv2 protocol for increased security and performance.
ExpressVPN and CyberGhost are comparable competitors in terms of functionality. They utilize Split Tunneling, Kill Switching, and every other technology that is currently considered industry standard. Also, you get an ExpressVPN free trial for users to enjoy streaming before subscription with 30 days money-back policy.
It only costs NZD 10.82 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan). Plus, they offer 24/7 live chat support to the users. If you have any queries, you can contact them. Also, you can cancel the subscription anytime without any charges if you face any issues. To learn more, you can check out the ExpressVPN review in New Zealand.
Let’s look at ExpressVPN vs CyberGhost in New Zealand to know how ExpressVPN is a better alternative to CyberGhost.
|Servers||3000 Servers in 105 Countries||9000+ Servers in 91 Countries|
|Encryption||AES-256-CBC and AES-256-GCM||AES-256 bit Encryption|
|Operating System Apps||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, Amazon Fire TV/Firestick, some routers||Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, Fire TV|
|Security||Kill Switch/Split Tunneling/IP-DNS-WebRTC Leak Protection||Kill Switch/Split Tunneling/IP-DNS-WebRTC Leak Protection|
|Manual Install Devices||Some Routers, Set-Top Boxes||Routers, TVs, and more|
|Price Code||NZD 10.82 /mo (US$ 6.67 /mo ) (Black Friday Deal: Grab 3 Free Months + 49% OFF 12-Month Plan)||NZD 1.93 /mo (US$ 1.19 /mo ) 79% Discount|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days||45 days|
FAQs – How to Cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand
Is CyberGhost easy to cancel inside New Zealand?
Yes, it is easy to cancel CyberGhost subscription. Follow these simple steps and cancel the request.
- Access your CyberGhost account and click the right-hand profile logo.
- Choose ‘Subscriptions’
- Click the Cancel Subscription button when the subscription page displays.
Can I Cancel CyberGhost inside New Zealand after the 45 day Money Back Guarantee time period is over?
You may Cancel CyberGhost after 45 days, but you’ll need a valid explanation. For instance, it’s possible that you canceled within the allotted 45 days but neglected to get in touch with them to request a refund. You will be working with a committed staff if the money-back guarantee time has passed. Thus, you may cancel your membership at any time, but you won’t be getting a refund if you use it for, say, 46 days.
How long does CyberGhost take to issue a refund inside New Zealand?
A CyberGhost membership may be canceled in just three easy actions. The refund was accepted via the 24/7 live chat feature in a matter of minutes, and a day later, you will get an email confirming the transaction.
You can expect a refund in the next two to three days if you paid with PayPal. On the other hand, if you paid using a credit or debit card, please give your bank up to 10 business days to complete the request.
CyberGhost is an excellent VPN, but it’s not for everyone. But using a VPN to browse the internet when not protected puts you in danger. If you want to cancel CyberGhost in New Zealand follow the above steps of cancelation and get a refund. Thus, it allows you to cancel CyberGhost free trial effortlessly.If you are concerned about CyberGhost not working in New Zealand or need assistance in setting it up. You can contact support rapidly with ease
ExpressVPN is my best alternative for CyberGhost. You have access to military-grade encryption, a large server network, and lightning-fast bandwidth. Additionally, ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to test it without taking risks before committing. It is always possible to get a refund if it isn’t what you require.