How To Get Costa Rica IP Address In New Zealand 2022
Because of geo-blocks, you may not be able to watch your favorite shows while traveling outside of Costa Rica. This implies that you may be refused access to Costa Rican television, streaming services, and even your bank account on occasion. Our blog “How To Get Costa Rica IP Address In New Zealand 2022” will help you tell the right way to circumvent geo-blocks with a VPN in New Zealand.
Your internet traffic is sent through an encrypted tunnel when you connect to a Virtual Private Network server, encrypting your data and protecting your privacy. You will be assigned a new, temporary IP address. Since this is how the majority of geo-blocked services detect your location, once you connect they will believe you are in Costa Rica.
We’ve evaluated the best VPNs in New Zealand and determined ExpressVPN to be the best due to its superior security and streaming quality. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can risk-freely try ExpressVPN and receive a refund if you’re not happy. Learn more about recommended best VPNs here “In-Depth Guide”
How To Get Costa Rica IP Address with a VPN in New Zealand – Simple Steps To Follow
Here is how to get Costa Rica IP address:
- Sign up for a premium VPN service. We recommend ExpressVPN for its latest tech features in New Zealand.
- Download and install the VPN app that contrasts your gadget.
- Launch the VPN application and enter your credentials.
- Navigate to the list of servers and connect to the Costa Rica server.
- You will get a Costa Rican IP address in a while.
- Locked content can be easily accessed now, in case it is still unavailable please delete cookies and clear the browser cache. You can also switch to another Costa Rican server to get better service. If nothing works for you please contact customer service.
Best VPN To Get Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand – A Quick Guide
Not enough time to read the entire post? Here is a brief overview of the best VPNs to get a Costa Rican IP address in New Zealand.
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN offers fast speeds and compatible streaming platforms. ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. Excellent applications and 24/7 support. ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.99/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- NordVPN – NordVPN is the most secure network to get Costa Rica IP address. NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. . No-logs service with Double VPN servers and round-the-clock live chat support. NordVPN costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Surfshark – Surfshark is the most affordable choice. Surfshark has a total count of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Unrestricted concurrent connections. Offers around-the-clock help. Secure with a zero-logging policy. Surfshark costs NZ$4.1/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost is the best user-friendly VPN for Costa Rica. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. This VPN service is well-known for its versatility and customizability. CyberGhost costs NZ$3.77/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- IPVanish – IPVanish has servers in Costa Rica that are quick and trustworthy. IPVanish has a total count of 2000+ servers in 75 countries. Allows you to connect as many devices as you like simultaneously. Encryption and a zero-logs policy are included in security measures. IPVanish costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Best VPN To Get Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand – In-Depth Guide
These VPNs have been carefully selected after several testing, and each of them can provide you with a Costa Rica IP address because they all have servers there. Here is our comprehensive analysis:
ExpressVPN – Best VPN Service To Get Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Data Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Simultaneous Connections – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.99/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan
ExpressVPN is the best VPN service to get Costa Rica IP address in New Zealand. Accessing geo-blocked websites and services in Costa Rica and overseas is a breeze with ExpressVPN. It has a vast network consisting of more than 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.. The sheer number and caliber of servers make ExpressVPN excellent for gaming and torrenting.
Due to its robust unblocking system, it can easily unlock content from platforms including Canal 9, Canal 13, Teletica, CDR Canal 2, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Sky Go, Eurosport, Comedy Central, ESPN, and others. ExpressVPN provides access to 05 devices simultaneously on a single subscription.
Thanks to the many security measures in place, you will be able to access the web anonymously. For instance, there is 256-bit AES encryption, a kill button, and security against DNS, IPv6, and Web RTC leaks. ExpressVPN does not maintain user identification logs.
ExpressVPN’s latest protocol is known as Lightway. When utilizing the VPN, it’s intended to improve the reliability and efficiency of your connection. Your VPN connection’s security, consistency, and performance are all affected by the protocol you choose to utilize.
ExpressVPN provides user-friendly applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. You will also discover Chrome and Firefox browser extensions. Routers are also supported by ExpressVPN.
ExpressVPN costs NZ$10.99/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan. A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided on all the sold plans. ExprssVPN has a 4.6 Trustpilot rating on 5.
- Extremely fast and dependable servers.
- Over 3,000 servers in 94 countries.
- Compatible with Costa Rican TV.
- The high degree of security.
- Robust encryption.
- A kill switch.
- 24/7 live chat and email support.
- One of the most costly VPNs.
To read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
NordVPN – The Safest Network To Stream Costa Rica Content in New Zealand
- Network Description – NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.
- Cash-Back Assurance – There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Data Security – Stringent no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 06 per device
- Pricing Plan – NordVPN costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan
NordVPN is one of the best choices to get Costa Rica IP address for unblocking local content in New Zealand. It has many servers in Costa Rica and over 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.. If you’re fed up with bandwidth limiting, this VPN might be for you. It provides limitless bandwidth for online gaming, torrenting, and Streaming
NordVPN has powerful unblocking capabilities, allowing access to streaming networks in New Zealand like Canal 9, Canal 13, Teletica, CDR Canal 2, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Sky Go, Eurosport, Comedy Central, ESPN, and others. NordVPN supports 06 devices concurrently against a single subscription.
NordVPN has comprehensive security features that employs 256-bit AES encryption and a rigorous no-logging policy to keep your internet traffic secure. In addition to DNS and IPv6 leak prevention and a kill switch, there is a selection of servers. This consists of Onion Over VPN and Double VPN servers, which give an additional level of security.
NordLynx provides a stronger connection, quicker speeds, and greater security features. A VPN protocol creates a tunnel via which users’ data may move anonymously and securely.
Apps are available for Mac, Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, or Android TV if you wish to connect to a NordVPN server. There are also extensions for Chrome and Firefox web browsers. In the case of routers, manual configuration is necessary. Live chat help is also available 24/7.
NordVPN costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.A 30-day refund assurance is provided with every plan. Trustpilot ranks it at 4.5.
- Over 5,200 servers globally.
- Unlimited bandwidths.
- Compatible with streaming platforms.
- Extremely robust security.
- Double VPN servers.
- Knowledgeable live chat 24/7.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Some servers can be somewhat sluggish.
To read more about it, Check out NordVPN Review
Surfshark – Best Affordable Prices For Costa Rica in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network comprises servers in 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – unlimited connections
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 30 Days
- Price Plans – Surfshark costs NZ$4.1/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Surfshark offers the most affordable to get Costa Rican IP addresses in New Zealand. It provides a growing network of more than 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. It has virtual servers in Costa Rica, which indicates that the hardware servers are situated elsewhere. This VPN provides consistently fast connections and unlimited data.
Surfshark has robust unblocking capabilities due to which you will get unrestricted access to Canal 9, Canal 13, Teletica, CDR Canal 2, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Sky Go, Eurosport, Comedy Central, ESPN, and others. Surfshark permits an infinite number of simultaneous connections per account.
Another benefit of using Surfshark is its high level of security. For instance, you may connect Multi-Hop (Double VPN) servers for an extra layer of protection. In addition to a stringent no-logging policy and 256-bit AES encryption, there is also a kill switch and DNS leak prevention.
Surfshark supports Mac, Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Amazon Fire TV via their customized apps. You may also get extensions for Firefox and Chrome. Routers can be configured manually.
Surfshark costs NZ$4.1/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan. All packages are backed by a 30-day refund policy. Live chat is available 24/7. Trustpilot ranks this service 4.6.
- 3000+ servers in 60 countries.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Extreme unblocking capabilities.
- Live chat assistance 24/7.
- Comprehensive security and encryption.
- Customer service might be enhanced.
To read more about it, Check out Surfshark Review
CyberGhost – Ultra HD Streaming Servers For Costa Rica in New Zealand
- Network Description – The network consists of more than 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – 07 per device
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs NZ$3.77/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost is one of the best VPNs that provides ultra HD streaming servers for Costa Rica in New Zealand. Servers are equipped with the latest technology with high-speed servers and limitless bandwidth. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries, 12 of which are situated in Costa Rica.
CyberGhost is an obvious choice for unblocking websites and services in New Zealand. It is ideally suited for streaming and is compatible with Canal 9, Canal 13, Teletica, CDR Canal 2, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Sky Go, Eurosport, Comedy Central, ESPN, and others. It permits 07 simultaneous connections per subscription.
CyberGhost provides an abundance of robust security settings. There is 256-bit AES encryption, a kill button, and DNS leak prevention. Also included are a rigorous no-logging policy and CyberGhost’s separately owned “NoSpy” servers, which decrease the danger of third-party intrusion.
CyberGhost offers apps for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. There are also apps available for Android TV and Amazon Fire TV, as well as Chrome and Firefox browser extensions. Manual configuration is required for use with routers.
CyberGhost costs NZ$3.77/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. All packages of CyberGhost are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- High-quality streaming.
- Over 7,000 servers worldwide.
- Consistently unblocks geo-restrictions.
- Secures up to seven devices simultaneously.
- Extreme privacy with encryption.
- A strict no-logs policy.
- Does not operate reliably in China or the UAE.
- There are no apps for routers.
To read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
IPVanish – Best VPN for Kodi Users in New Zealand
- Network Description – They operate servers in 2000+ servers in 75 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logging policy and DNS/IP leak protection
- Money-Back Guarantee – is for 30-days
- Concurrent Connections – 10 per user
- Price Plans – IPVanish costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
IPVanish with its all advanced features is considered to be the best VPN for Kodi users in New Zealand. IPVanish has a total count of 2000+ servers in 75 countries. In Costa Rica the servers are in San Jose, providing you an opportunity for gaming, torrenting, and streaming.
IPVanish is extremely capable of unblocking almost all the streaming platforms Canal 9, Canal 13, Teletica, CDR Canal 2, BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Sky Go, Eurosport, Comedy Central, ESPN, and others. Up to 10 uninterrupted 1080p HD streaming is possible.
IPVanish has superior security, including 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch. The United States, where IPVanish is located, is a member of the Five Eyes intelligence cooperation. The VPN provider, however, claims to have a zero-logs policy. Live chat assistance is accessible 24/7.
IPVanish has apps for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or Amazon Fire TV. IPVanish is compatible with Linux and routers, however manual configuration is required.
IPVanish costs NZ$6.57/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. Service packages are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Trustpilot ranks this service 4.6 out of 5.0.
- Fast servers for surfing and streaming.
- Unlimited simultaneous connections.
- Live chat 24/7.
- Zero-logging policy.
- Five Eyes member.
- No browser extensions.
To read more about it, Check out IPVanish Review
Best VPN for Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand – How To Choose
You’ll be astonished by a large number of VPN apps available. We reviewed several applications while choosing the top five. VPNs differ in both performance and functionality. We considered factors like security, encryption, server numbers, speed, and pricing as well to choose the best VPN in New Zealand.
During the testing of VPNs for Costa Rica, the following criteria were taken into account:
- Servers In Costa Rica – In order to access geo-restricted content from abroad, we ensured that all of the aforementioned VPNs had at least one server in Costa Rica.
- Accessibility To Local Content – While assessing the providers, we also verified that they could access local content.
- Fast Speeds – We have double-checked and extensively tested the speeds of the suggested VPNs to guarantee that they offer a seamless viewing experience.
- Strong Security and Privacy – The online security and privacy of our readers are our top priority. Consequently, all of the VPNs in our selection include top-tier security features.
- Compatibility – Reliable VPNs must offer user-friendly and compatible applications.
Get Costa Rica IP Address With a Free VPN in New Zealand – Is It Worth the Risk?
There may be free VPNs that provide Costa Rica-based servers in New Zealand, but there is no assurance that one will be accessible, and even if one is, the quality of service is subpar. Many free VPN providers have restricted server networks worldwide. Therefore, you may need to wait longer to connect to a server.
Then, if you are permitted to connect, you may have a limited number of servers to choose from, or you may be linked to a server chosen by the service provider. In any case, it is unlikely that you will establish a server connection to Costa Rica.
Once you’re finally connected, your connection speeds will decrease significantly. Your VPN usage will likely be limited by daily or monthly data restrictions. VPNs reserve the majority of their bandwidth for paying users for this reason.
When utilizing a free VPN in New Zealand, there is also a loss of privacy. Many free VPN service providers maintain their servers by collecting and selling their customers’ online activity data to ads and other parties willing to pay for it.
Some providers have been found to inject unwanted advertisements and monitoring cookies into the browsing sessions of their consumers. It is up to you to decide if you should test out a free VPN.
How To Get Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand – FAQs
Can I use a VPN to watch Costa Rican television in New Zealand?
Yes, you may view Costa Rican television in New Zealand using a VPN. Connecting to a server in Costa Rica for a Costa Rica IP address is all that is required. The above-mentioned VPNs unblock television channels such as Canal 13, Canal 7, and Extra TV 42. This allows you to view shows like Buen Da, Quién quiere ser millonario?, and Supermodel Centroamérica.
Are VPNs legal in Costa Rica?
Yes! VPNs are permitted in Costa Rica, thus you may use them freely there. However, utilizing a VPN does not authorize you to obtain copy-protected content or engage in other illegal actions. Always examine local regulations and the terms and conditions of the services you’re utilizing to ensure your safety.
How Can I Access Blocked Costa Rican Content in New Zealand?
Accessing geo-restricted content from within Costa Rica or anywhere else in the world is a breeze with the assistance of a Virtual Private Network. Please note that you will need a subscription to access the streaming service or other content you are attempting to see.
Just follow the instructions listed below:
- Get a subscription to a reliable VPN provider. ExpressVPN is my top recommendation in New Zealand.
- Install the VPN app on your device (s).
- Launch the application and connect to a server in Costa Rica.
- Navigate to the Costa Rican website or service of interest. You may be required to erase cookies and clean your browser’s cache.
- Enjoy your newly granted access to Costa Rican websites and content.
Is using a VPN to get a Costa Rica IP address safe in New Zealand?
Yes, VPNs are completely legal and safe to use in the majority of regions, and you may use one to obtain a Costa Rica IP address without any concerns. However, only premium and paid VPN services give the appropriate level of security, privacy, and encryption.
We discourage the usage of free VPN services in New Zealand since they cannot provide the same degree of online security and privacy. Premium services such as ExpressVPN provide a 30-day money-back guarantee, and you may thoroughly test it before committing to a long-term subscription.
Can I acquire a Costa Rican IP address using a proxy server instead of a VPN in New Zealand?
Yes, however, I do not advocate it for security reasons. Proxies conceal your actual IP address and enable you to bypass Costa Rican geo-blocks in New Zealand. However, proxies do not encrypt your whole connection, leaving your information vulnerable to hostile third parties, identity theft, and online threats.
The best approach to obtain a Costa Rican IP address is to use a leading VPN service such as ExpressVPN. This allows you to circumvent geo-blocks while keeping your data secure.
With the knowledge, you gained from “How To Get Costa Rica IP Address in New Zealand 2022,” you may watch your favorite shows, movies, and sports while traveling out or living in Costa Rica. The premium version of a VPN service is always the better option in New Zealand.
We recommend ExpressVPN for a Costa Rica IP address in New Zealand owing to its superior performance, features, and speed. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, you can even sample this app for a whole month before purchasing a long-term subscription.