How To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Simple and Effective Methods in 2022
China has always been precious of its content and has never made it available to an international audience. Therefore, to access that blocked content we have introduced the article “How To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Simple and Effective Methods“. If you are in New Zealand, you need a Chinese IP address to unblock any online content available in China.
Websites such as CNTV, V.Baidu, IQiyi, and Youku have placed advanced mechanisms through which they verify the IP addresses of their visitors and restrict those that are from New Zealand.
Getting a Chinese IP address in New Zealand requires a dependable VPN with servers in China. When you connect to one of these servers, you’ll be able to visit your favorite Chinese websites from New Zealand without leaving a digital trail. You will also avoid ISP speed restrictions, which can enhance your download rates, allowing you to play games and watch TV without interruption.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get a Chinese IP address in New Zealand since it consistently and swiftly unblocks content in New Zealand. Additionally, ExpressVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to receive a refund if you are not happy with the service.
How To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – 5 Steps Method
To see content that is restricted in New Zealand, you need a Chinese IP address obtained through a VPN in New Zealand. Follow these five simple steps:
- First, consider signing up for one of the VPN services listed under. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN.
- Install the latest VPN application that suits your gadget.
- Connect to any of the China-based VPN servers.
- Visit a region-restricted Chinese site. It should now be available.
- If this does not work, you may resolve the majority of problems by deleting your browser’s cookies and cache and then refreshing the page.
Best VPN To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – A Quick Overview
In a rush? Here is a summary of the top VPNs to get Chinese IP addresses in New Zealand. They are just magical to get you IP addresses in New Zealand.
- ExpressVPN is the most dependable and fastest VPN in New Zealand. ExpressVPN has 20+ Servers in New Zealand. ExpressVPN costs NZD 10.33/mo ($6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost has 13 Servers in New Zealand. There are no bandwidth use limitations. Protect up to seven distinct devices concurrently. 24/7 support. CyberGhost costs NZD 3.55/mo ($2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Private Internet Access is a lightweight VPN with 2965+ servers in 80+ counties. It provides outstanding security and respectable speeds but falls short when it comes to evading region-locked content and government restrictions in New Zealand. It costs NZD 5.38 ($3.33) per month on a 1-year plan.
- HideMyAss is a popular service with 1,040 servers in 210 countries. It provides strong encryption and great streaming options in New Zealand. HMA costs NZD 8.06 ($4.99) per month on a 1-year plan.
- Hotspot Shield is great to acquire a Chinese IP address in New Zealand. Fast enough for faultless streaming, with user-friendly tools that make acquiring a Chinese IP address in New Zealand. It costs NZD 12.90 ($7.99) per month on a 1-year plan. It has 1,800 activated servers in 80 countries.
Best VPNs To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Comprehensive Guide
The VPNs listed here are the most effective at obtaining Chinese IP addresses in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN — Best VPN With Top Speeds and Security Features in New Zealand
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has servers in over 20+ Servers in New Zealand.
- Cash-Back Assurance – There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Data Security – Stringent no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs NZD 10.33/mo ($6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN service that provides top speed and robust security. ExpressVPN has 20+ Servers in New Zealand.
ExpressVPN has the best unblocking capability, it can easily unblock platforms in New Zealand that include HBO Max, V.Baidu, Youku, CNTV, IQiyi, Netflix, Tudou, Hulu, and more
It uses IPV6/DNS Leak prevention, 256-bit AES-CBC algorithms, perfect forward secrecy, and HMAC authentication to protect its users’ private information in New Zealand. An internet kill switch, which ExpressVPN refers to as a network lock, is included.
Lightway is designed to enhance the speed and stability of a VPN connection in New Zealand. With its formal launch, ExpressVPN is now available on all major operating systems. To use the extra security later users can register utilizing a temporary email account and pay with Bitcoin instead of their primary one.
It’s possible to use the service in New Zealand on a computer running Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, or Android devices. ExpressVPN has Chrome and Firefox extensions available. Torrenting is supported. Using a live chat feature, you can ask a technical question anytime.
ExpressVPN costs NZD 10.33/mo ($6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Trust Pilot has ranked the service at 4.6 out of 5.0.
- Extremely fast speeds across all locations in New Zealand.
- Advanced security for both apps and servers.
- Compatible with the majority of streaming sites in New Zealand.
- Zero logs policy in New Zealand.
- 24/7 live chat assistance.
- Slightly more expensive than its competitors in New Zealand.
To read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
CyberGhost — Best Secured Network To Access Chinese Content in New Zealand
- Network Description – NordVPN has 13 Servers in New Zealand.
- Cash-Back Assurance – There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Data Security – Stringent no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 06 per device
- Pricing Plan – NordVPN costs NZD 3.55/mo ($2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan
CyberGhost has a huge server network of 13 Servers in New Zealand making it suitable for users to get Chinese IP addresses and surf circumvented websites that include HBO Max, V.Baidu, Youku, CNTV, IQiyi, Netflix (US), Tudou, Hulu, and more.
Session formation and key exchange are secured using the 4096-bit RSA algorithm, while data protection is provided by 256-bit AES. Your privacy is protected because the company has a no-logs policy.
CyberGhost offers password managers, data breach notifications, and other features. CyberGhost has apps available in New Zealand for Linux, Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Amazon Fire Stick are all supported platforms. There are Chrome and Firefox browser extensions available. Routers can be configured manually.
07 concurrent connections are offered. You can pay through debit and credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and bitcoin. CyberGhost costs NZD 3.55/mo ($2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. It offers a 45-day money-back guarantee. Live Chat is available around the clock. It has a Trustpilot score of 4.6 out of 5.
- Exceptional speeds in New Zealand
- Stringent privacy and security features in New Zealand
- Allows seven simultaneous connections
- Affordable prices in New Zealand
- Chat support with no logs in New Zealand
- Doesn’t operate reliably from China or the UAE
- No router applications in New Zealand
To read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
Private Internet Access – Complete Confidentiality Choices in New Zealand
- Network Description: Decent speeds. 29,65+ servers in 84+ locations
- Data privacy: DNS/IP leak prevention and a strict no-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee 30-day
- Concurrent Device Sessions: 10
- Price Plans It costs NZD 5.38 ($3.33) per month on a 1-year plan.
Private Internet Access is just great to obtain Chinese IP addresses in New Zealand. Private Internet Access includes extensive privacy and comprehensive confidentiality choices. PIA has a vast server network with more than 29,65 servers in more than 84 countries, which makes it easy for users to get a Chinese IP address in New Zealand.
It has a great unblocking ability utilizing which PIA can unblock including HBO Max, V.Baidu, Youku, CNTV, IQiyi, Netflix (US), Tudou, Hulu, and more.
Its military-grade encryption and complex protocols render your connection impregnable to hackers and third parties, while its no-logging policy prevents the collection of your data in New Zealand. It offers Kill Switch to seize the network in case of any emergency.
The one disadvantage of PIA was its poor customer support response times. However, once we reached them, they were quite helpful and reassuring. It costs NZD 5.38 ($3.33) per month on a 1-year plan. With its 30-day money-back assurance, you may test PIA for free. It offers 10 concurrent connections. Trustpilot gives it at 4.6.
- Robust security in New Zealand
- No logs in New Zealand
- Extensive customizations in New Zealand
- Connect up to ten devices simultaneously
- Rapid servers in New Zealand
- Unreliable functionality in China
- Obsolete information in newsgroups and help literature in New Zealand
To read more about it, Check out Private Internet Access Review
HideMyAss – Protection with IP Shuffle and No Logging Policy in New Zealand
- Network Description: Rapid speeds with more than 1,040 servers in more than 210 countries
- Data privacy: DNS/IP leak prevention and No-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee 30 days
- Concurrent Device Sessions 05
- Price Plans HMA costs NZD 8.06 ($4.99) per month on a 1-year plan
HMA contains an IP address shuffler and protection against IPv6 and DNS leaks in New Zealand. HMA does have a huge network of 1,040 servers in more than 210 countries. Fast enough to stream live HD video without experiencing any lag or buffering. For Fast Connectivity HMA offers the “Lightening Connect” feature.
It can unblock HBO Max, V.Baidu, Youku, CNTV, IQiyi, Netflix (US), Tudou, Hulu, and more in New Zealand, this VPN is perfect for streaming live HD video. HideMyAss is a wonderful choice to safeguard the most frequently used devices at once, as it allows up to five simultaneous connections.
HMA provides 256-bit encryption and the kill switch (only available on desktops). There is no longer any personally identifiable information logged by the company in New Zealand. Whenever you need help, just log on to live chat and ask away.
There are apps for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS. It’s compatible with Linux and certain routers, but you’ll have to install it by hand on those systems. HMA costs NZD 8.06 ($4.99) per month on a 1-year plan and every plan comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Trust Pilot ranks it at 2.7 out of 5.0.
- Compatible with Netflix and other platforms in New Zealand
- P2P allowed in New Zealand
- User-friendly applications for main OS systems in New Zealand
- Live chat assistance (but not 24/7)
- no-logs policy in New Zealand
- Previous privacy problems in New Zealand
- Does not operate in China
To read more about it, Check out HMA Review
Hotspot Shield – Use Catapult Hydra Protocol to Maximize Speeds in New Zealand
- Network Description: Reliable speeds, with 1,800+ servers in 80 locations
- Data Privacy: DNS/IP leak prevention and No-logs policy
- Money-back Guarantee: 45-days
- Concurrent Device Sessions: 05
- Price Plans It costs NZD 12.90 ($7.99) per month on a 1-year plan
Utilizing the Catapult Hydra protocol, Hotspot Shield delivers blazing-fast speeds in New Zealand. Some of its servers offer up to 1 Gbps, allowing you to stream HD content without pauses. It can circumvent many platforms including HBO Max, V.Baidu, Youku, CNTV, IQiyi, Netflix (US), Tudou, Hulu, and more.
Hotspot Shield’s vast network of more than 1,800 servers in 80+ countries makes it easy to access geo-restricted websites worldwide. Additionally, you may connect up to five devices concurrently.
It employs AES-256-bit encryption and an automated kill switch for connection protection in New Zealand. It offers DNS leak prevention preventing your data from becoming inadvertently exposed. By combining this with its no-logging policy, which prevents tracking, you may utilize a China IP address without fear of third-party intervention.
Hotspot Shield does not offer an app for all devices in New Zealand. However, you may simply resolve this issue by installing the software on your network and connecting your device to it. It costs NZD 12.90 ($7.99) per month on a 1-year plan and offers a 45-day money-back guarantee allowing you to evaluate its features for free. Trust Pilot ranks it at 4.8 out of 5.0.
- Reliable speeds in New Zealand
- Connect 5 devices concurrently
- 45-day money-back guarantee in New Zealand
- Operates throughout China
- Kill switch is not available in all apps in New Zealand
- Bitcoin is not accepted
- Support might be improved in New Zealand
- Collects more user data than many rivals
Choosing Best VPN to Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Points to Consider
When selecting a VPN for a Chinese IP address in New Zealand, you should employ stringent evaluation criteria. Just pay extra attention to privacy and security measures, since Chinese law applies to servers based in China. Regarding internet freedom, China is not a privacy-friendly region.
Thus, you should only use a reputable VPN in New Zealand. Nonetheless, here is a checklist of features to look for in a VPN with free China IP addresses in New Zealand:
- Servers In China – If a VPN doesn’t have China-based servers, you can’t access China-only websites. The more servers your VPN has in China, the better it will get access to the Chinese content.
- A Stringent No-Logs Policy – This prevents third-party from spying on your internet activity. The VPN service in New Zealand won’t comply with a government request for user data because none is recorded.
- Advanced Security Features – Your VPN in New Zealand should use military-grade encryption and OpenVPN. This prevents hackers from intercepting Wireless data. A kill switch should be programmed to increase security in New Zealand.
- Device Compatibility – Choose a VPN in New Zealand that offers a native app for all of the major operating systems, so that you can use it on several devices.
- Fast Speeds – Choose a VPN in New Zealand that offers latency-free streaming and gaming. Use a VPN with a large dedicated server so you can move servers if needed.
- Anonymous Payment Methods – If anonymity is a concern, choose a VPN in New Zealand that accepts bitcoin payments. This will protect your data if your VPN service is compromised.
Free VPN To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Yes or NO?
Most free VPNs with Chinese IP addresses in New Zealand lack dependability and security. They lack sufficient security protections, maintain records, and provide poor speeds. This is especially true with the poorest available free VPNs in New Zealand.
There are also a few excellent free VPNs in New Zealand, but none offer servers in mainland China. Obtaining a free China IP address in New Zealand using a VPN with dubious policies is a poor idea. Consider a low-cost option, such as ExpressVPN or CyberGhost with excellent services in New Zealand.
Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – FAQs
Which free VPN in New Zealand is best to access Chinese content?
Free services exist in the world, but when you don’t pay for them, you become a product of the service provider in New Zealand, not the other way around. You can find no free VPN with a Chinese IP address in New Zealand easily. On the other end, we have a few suggested VPNs in New Zealand in the article but all of them are paid as we do not encourage using free VPNs. ExpressVPN is strongly recommended.
Is it safe to use a VPN in New Zealand to access Chinese content?
It is entirely secure to use a VPN in New Zealand to access Chinese content so long as you do not engage in illegal activities or commit crimes.
I suggest a new perspective on this matter. If VPNs were unsafe and illegal in China, why wouldn’t the government just begin arresting international VPN users instead of creating a splash with a ban? As of 2022, however, no VPN user in New Zealand has been prosecuted for VPN use. So it is completely safe.
Can a Proxy be Used to get a Chinese IP Address in New Zealand?
Yes, however, most proxy services in New Zealand are unable to circumvent the rigorous network surveillance in China and safely unblock any content you choose in New Zealand.
With a VPN, though, you are more likely to access any Chinese content you choose in New Zealand online. In addition, employing a VPN protects your web traffic data using AES-256 bit encryption keys. To obtain a Chinese IP address in New Zealand, then, a VPN is required and not any proxy.
Which VPNs cannot be used to get a Chinese IP address in New Zealand?
If a VPN lacks VPN servers located in China, it cannot be utilized to get a Chinese IP address in New Zealand.
Which internet sites are blocked in China?
The Chinese government has prohibited the vast majority of global information. Everything is forbidden in China, from foreign news programs to the globally utilized search engine Google. Here is a list of services that are often restricted in China, but can be accessed through a virtual private network.
- Search engines- Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo.
- Social networking services, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Messaging services, including Signal, Telegram, and WhatsApp
- The majority of streaming services, including Netflix, BBC iPlayer, and YouTube
- Cloud-based storage solutions, including Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- Informational centers such as Wikipedia and Quora
Wrapping It Up
To access websites in New Zealand that are only accessible within China we have articulated this guide How To Get Chinese IP Address in New Zealand – Simple and Effective Methods, you must utilize a VPN with servers in China. Connecting to a Chinese server enables you to utilize a Chinese IP address in New Zealand, which fools websites into believing you are located in China.
ExpressVPN is the VPN in New Zealand, we would suggest getting a Chinese IP address in New Zealand due to its vast server network, quick speeds, and strict no-logging policy. It also includes a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try ExpressVPN risk-free. You may simply receive a complete refund if you are not satisfied.