How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi in Less Than 3 Minutes
Hello, football fans from around the world, and welcome to Best VPN. As you probably know, the FIFA 2018 World Cup is just around the corner. Something about the tournament that always takes me back to the classic “Blur – Woo Hoo” song in the “FIFA: Road to World Cup 98” video game! The energy that the music used to bring out, man, do I miss those days. It still gets me hyped for the World Cup though. Are you excited about it too? Trying to figure out how to watch all matches conveniently? Read this detailed guide on how to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi and dont forget to read our detailed best vpn for kodi guide.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Official Broadcasters/Channels List
The official broadcaster for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia is the “Fox Network”. This means viewers who are residing in the US can enjoy watching the tournament at the utmost level of convenience, by simply switching their channels to “Fox Sports”. Cord-cutters can use their VoD service for streaming the event online. For football fans in other countries, refer to the list below:
Since the World Cup is taking place in Russia, you can easily watch it on cable via Match TV.
For those who live in Turkey, consider switching your channels to TRT for watching the 2018 FIFA.
If you live in France, then you can watch the event easily by switching your channels to beIN Sports of TF1.
Those located in Spain can watch the FIFA 2018 via Mediaset Espana.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Repositories
When it comes to watching the FIFA World Cup 2018 live on Kodi, you have plenty of options available. Many developers offer third-party add-ons, which grant the ability to stream live sports and events, without paying a single penny. The two repositories you will be using for downloading the extensions for FIFA 2018 are Kodi Israel and the official Kodi Add-on Repository.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Addons
In addition to cCloud TV and Halow Live TV, you have many choices in add-ons for streaming the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Though you can try installing them all, we do have two good recommendations for you. The first is Kick Off – a dedicated extension for anything and everything relating to sports, especially Football. The second is iPlayer WWW, which offers you live streams of BBC – a broadcaster for FIFA 2018.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower using Kick Off
- LaunchKodi Krypton V17 and on the top right corner click the “Gear” icon.
- Select “File Manager” in the bottom right corner of the menu.
- Scroll down from the left menu and open “Add Source”.
- Double-Click on “None” and enter http://kdil.co/repo
- Give the media source a name. For instance, “Kodi Israel”
- Go back to the main Kodi menu and click on “Add-ons”.
- Hit the “Package” symbol to begin the installation process.
- Select “Install from zip file” and Find the “Kodi Israel” media source.
- Click on “Kodil.zip” to install the repository containing Kick Off.
- Waita few minutes for the “Add-on Installed” notification.
- Return to the previous menu and click on “Install from Repository”.
- Select “..Kodil Repository” and then open the “Video Add-ons” list.
- Go the “search” tab and type in “Kick Off”.
- Open the add-on and then hit the install button.
- Wait for the “Add-on” installed notification.
- Return to the add-ons menu and launch Kick Off.
- Go to https://pinsystem.co.uk for generating a pin and then enter it into the Kickoff add-on.
- Select “Live Games” and enjoy watching the 2018 FIFA World Cup,
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Higher using Kick Off
- Launch the Kodi Jarvis application and go to “System”.
- From the list of options, click on “File Manager”.
- Scroll down and click on the “Add-Source” option.
- Select “None” and enter: http://kdil.co/repo/.
- Name the media source “Kodi Israel” and hit OK.
- From the main menu, go to ‘System’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Add-ons’.
- Select the “Install from zip file” option and click on Kodi Israel.
- Wait for the repository to install successfully.
- Head to the “Install from repository” menu.
- Find Kick Off in the video add-ons of the Kodi Israel Repo.
- Press the install button, open the add-on, and enter the pin.
- Enjoy streaming the FIFA 2018 World Cup Live on Kodi!
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Krypton Version 17.6 or Lower Using iPlayer WWW
- Open Kodi and select “Add-ons” from the main menu.
- Click on the “Package” symbol on the top right corner.
- Go to the “Install From Repository” menu for installation.
- Select “Kodi Add-on Repository” and click on “Video Add-ons”.
- Scroll Down, find “iPlayer WWW”, hit the “Install” button.
- Open the Add-on; select any BBC stream for watching FIFA 2018!
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi Firestick Using iPlayer WWW
- Launch Firestick TV and click on System.
- Select Settings and then “Developer Options”.
- Enable Apps for Unknown Sources and “ABD Debugging”.
- Go back to home menu, click on the search icon, and enter “Downloader”.
- Click on the “Downloader” icon and hit the select button on the remote.
- Launch the app, select “Allow”, and OK on the welcome window.
- Enter http://troypoint.com/kodistable into the URL bar.
- Wait for the file to download and click “install” on the Kodi setup page.
- Follow the steps in the above heading to install iPlayer WWW.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup without Cable
Cord-cutters have plenty of premium and FREE services online, which can provide you with streams of all the hit movies/TV shows, sports, tournaments, and events. If you are searching for one that allows you to watch the FIFA 2018 World Cup conveniently, then check out this our detailed blog on how to watch fifa world cup without cable. You will find multiple premium and FREE options for streaming the tournament at the comfort of your home, without cable!
Wrapping Things Up
Are you excited about watching 32 teams go head-to-head against one another in the world’s biggest Football tournament? If so, then make sure to follow the abovementioned steps for streaming the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Kodi. Regardless, if you encounter any issues, do not hesitate on dropping a comment below. Also, feel free to share the guide with your friends and family members.