Best Europe VPNs 2020: Secure 2,637+ Servers in 9 European Countries
If you are in any one of the major countries in Europe then chances are your country is part of the 5,9,14 Eyes Alliances. And, countries that are part of these alliances can share online data of their citizens without even notifying them.
This is where a VPN comes in. A VPN can protect your online data from government surveillance and even cyberattackers too. It can also hide your geolocation (IP address) by connecting your device to a reliable server. That’s why it is important to choose the best VPN for Europe to ensure data security.
Here is a list of 5 trusted and low-budget VPNs that you can use in Europe.
List of VPNs to Access European Content
- PureVPN: 769 Servers in European Countries | Best VPN for Europe at $3.33/mo .
- Surfshark: 49 Europe Servers | Supports P2P File Sharing | Best Price: $2.49/mo .
- ExpressVPN: 59 Servers for Europe | Doesn’t Store User Logs | Best Price: $6.67/mo .
- IvacyVPN: 159 Fastest Servers | Standard Encryption Protocols | Best Price: $2.25/mo .
- CyberGhost: 3883 Dedicated Servers | Protects Wi-Fi and Blocks Ads | Best Price: $2.75/mo .
How Can a VPN Protect Me?
A VPN can protect your online identity by connecting your device to a different and secure IP address while encrypting your internet traffic. In this way, prying eyes and third-party apps cannot access your private data or exact geolocation.
Some major European countries like the UK, Germany, France, and Spain are part of the 14 Eyes Alliance partnership, which allows them to check their citizen’s data whenever they want. To prevent this, you can use a VPN on your devices to make sure no one can access your data or sensitive information.
Furthermore, a VPN can also help you access geo-restricted channels (Netflix, BT Sport, and Hulu) from anywhere you want. All you need to do is to connect to a reliable server and access any region-specific website on your streaming device.
How to Get a European IP Address?
All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps and you can connect your device to a European IP address without any risks.
- Subscribe to the best VPN for Europe (We recommend PureVPN)
- Install PureVPN app on your device
- Create an account and sign-in using your credentials
- Connect to any European servers (UK, Germany, France, Spain) from the list
- Browse all European streaming channels and websites
Although it is not certain that European countries access online data of their citizens and your digital life is at greater risk, it is better to use a VPN on all of your devices to make sure no one steals your private data.
As using a VPN is perfectly legal in many countries, you can subscribe to PureVPN or Surfshark as both of them offer reliable services. You can use either of these VPN providers to use the internet without any restrictions or fear of security.