How to Use PureVPN in 2022 [Step-by-Step Guide for Canadian Users]
Most Canadian VPN users are concerned about slowed down computers and online protection. When using the best VPN like PureVPN in Canada, that shouldn’t be a concern. Find out how to use PureVPN here!
By connecting to the internet through your home network, mobile data, or public Wi-Fi hotspot, PureVPN creates a Virtual Private Network (VPN). As a result, your internet service provider (ISP) only sees that you are connecting to the VPN servers through this middleman.
What is PureVPN? PureVPN is an ideal VPN solution for privacy-conscious Canadian users concerned about their online security on public Wi-Fi, or those who want to access geo-restricted platforms like Hulu and Disney Plus. To use PureVPN in Canada, get the PureVPN app and log in using your credentials to connect to a server location.
How to Use PureVPN on Windows in Canada?
Here’s how to use PureVPN for Windows by following 5 easy steps:
1. Get a PureVPN subscription as it’s one of the best Windows VPNs.
2. Download and install the PureVPN Windows app.
3. Sign in to your account by entering your username and password.
4. Open the PureVPN app and connect to a server location.
5. Start using PureVPN for Windows now!
How to Use PureVPN on iPhone/Mac/iOS/iPad in Canada?
To use PureVPN on iPhone/Mac/iOS/iPad, Canadian users just need a PureVPN subscription, iOS (version 12.3 and above), and a stable internet connection. Now that you know this, proceed by following these simple steps:
- Get the PureVPN app from the App Store.
- Launch the app for iOS and tap Have an account? Login.
- You’ll be redirected to a browser.
- Sign in with your email and password, then hit Submit.
- Once you tap, the app will pop up and you will be logged in to the app.
- You can start using PureVPN iPhone, PureVPN Mac, PureVPN iOS now!
Bonus: Check out some of the best Mac VPNs to ensure maximum security!
How to Use PureVPN on Android in Canada?
Here’s how to use PureVPN Android by following 3 easy steps:
- Connect to a Recommended Location or tap the Globe to select a preferred location.
- Select a VPN server location from the list of countries.
- Once the connection establishes, you can stream/browse/download securely on Android with PureVPN!
Quick Tip: To use PureVPN on Android in Canada, you require an active subscription and the PureVPN Android app. Sleek interface and ease of use make it a premium Android VPN!
How Do I Add PureVPN to My Router in Canada?
Adding PureVPN to your router varies from router to router. You can follow the configuration guide for supported PureVPN routers and follow the steps accordingly.
Here’s how to use PureVPN on routers in 3 simple steps:
- Subscribe to PureVPN.
- Set up PureVPN on your router.
- Connect to a server location and start browsing the web securely!
How to Use PureVPN with Firestick in Canada?
To use PureVPN Firestick, follow these simple steps:
- Subscribe to PureVPN.
- On the Firestick Home, go to the Search menu.
- Type PureVPN in the search bar and select it.
- Now select Download and wait for the completion.
- Once done, tap open the PureVPN app and use it on Firestick!
How Do I Use PureVPN in Chrome in Canada?
Using PureVPN Chrome is extremely simple. You just need a PureVPN subscription, then follow these easy steps:
- Head to the Chrome Browser Settings.
- Go to More Tools > Extensions.
- Search PureVPN and select.
- Tap on the Add to Chrome button.
- Once loaded successfully, you’ll get the PureVPN browser extension in the Extensions bar.
How Do I Install PureVPN on My LG Smart TV in Canada?
Canadian users cannot directly install PureVPN on LG Smart TV as it does not support VPN apps natively. Therefore, you’ll have to configure the VPN on your router and then use it. Follow these steps to use PureVPN with an LG Smart TV:
- Determine what type of router you own as not routers are VPN-compatible.
- If your router is VPN-ready, sign up for PureVPN.
- Find the appropriate configuration guide and set up the VPN yourself.
- Use Wi-Fi to connect your LG Smart TV to the router.
- Experience using PureVPN on LG Smart TV now!
How Do I Install PureVPN on Roku in Canada?
Roku does not support VPN apps, so Canadian users either have to use a physical or virtual router to use PureVPN for Roku streaming. After creating a PureVPN account, you have to configure the VPN on router and then follow the steps below to use VPN on Roku:
- From Roku Home, head to Settings > Network > Setup Connection.
- Click on Wireless > Wi-Fi connection.
- Enter the password for your connection.
- Once the connection establishes, you’ll see Connected.
- Simply start using PureVPN to stream geo-restricted platforms on Roku!
Bonus: Check out the best Roku VPNs and a detailed guide to set up VPN on Roku. You can also set up PureVPN on Kodi!
How to Use PureVPN on Linux in Canada?
To use PureVPN on Linux, you just need a PureVPN subscription, Linux (Debian/Redhat), and a stable internet connection.
Here’s how to get PureVPN CLI app on Linux:
- Download the PureVPN Linux CLI app.
- Enter the following command in terminal to install the app. For Debian OS “sudo dpkg -i”, for Redhat – Fedora or CentOS “sudo rpm –ivh”.
- Once the installation completes, use command “purevpn –login” to log into the app.
- Connect to the fastest server location by entering “purevpn –connect” or connect to a specific server location by entering “purevpn –connect US”.
Here’s how to get PureVPN GUI app on Linux:
- Sign up for PureVPN by subscribing to its plan.
- Get the PureVPN Linux GUI app.
- Start the installation by opening with “Software Install”.
- Launch the VPN app, sign in and connect to a server to use PureVPN Linux.
How Do I Use PureVPN for Free in Canada?
Unfortunately, you cannot use PureVPN for free in Canada as there is no free PureVPN account. You can either opt for the 7-day trial period for just CA$1.36(US$0.99) or go for the 31-day money-back guarantee.
Be careful about canceling your subscription before the due date. Otherwise, the site will charge you.
By opting for a PureVPN free trial, Canadian users can at least check if you want to put in more money on PureVPN. After all, there are more than 3 million users of PureVPN around the globe. So, there must be something pushing the customers to hit the subscribe button every time!
How Many People Can Use PureVPN in Canada?
Up to 10 people can use PureVPN simultaneously on a premium plan subscription in Canada.
You just have to subscribe to any of the PureVPN premium plans and share the login details with your family members. This way, the same credentials can be used to protect up to 10 devices at the same time.
If you’re concerned about slowed connection speeds, then don’t worry. PureVPN speed test confirmed that users get consistently fast connection speeds on most servers!
How to Use PureVPN in Canada: FAQs
How does PureVPN work in Canada?
PureVPN works by creating a virtual private network whenever you connect to PureVPN using your home network, cellular data, or a public Wi-Fi hotspot in Canada. As a result, your internet service provider (ISP) only sees that you are connecting to a VPN server, thus keeping your online activities private.
Can I use PureVPN on more than one device in Canada?
Yes, you can use PureVPN on more than one device in Canada. A single subscription allows up to 10 simultaneous device connections. So, share your details with anyone and enjoy the multi-login feature without any worry.
Does PureVPN auto renew?
Yes, PureVPN renews automatically. PureVPN offers a paid trial of 7 days for CA$1.36(CA$0.99), so make sure you cancel it before the 7 days end to avoid the auto-renewal.
How do I add PureVPN to Firefox?
Follow these steps to use PureVPN Firefox:
- Go to Firefox Extensions and search for PureVPN.
- You will find the option of “Add to Firefox.” Click on it.
- Now, subscribe to a plan and create an account.
- Log in using the same credentials and connect with the desired server.
How do I change my password on PureVPN?
Head to PureVPN’s member area. Once there, go to Manage Account and then Change Password. From here, you can reset your password and save the changes.
How do I find my PureVPN password?
You can easily check your current password by tapping Account & Billing > Expand > Show/Update VPN Password.
How do I change my PureVPN email?
PureVPN does not allow users to change their email addresses because of security reasons. But you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org and communicate your issue to get it resolved.
How do I create a PureVPN account?
To create a PureVPN account, head to the main website and click on Get PureVPN. There, you will have to choose from three different plans. Pick any one of them. You will now have to type in your personal information. Once done, verify your email, pay with your preferred method, and you are good to go.
How do I cancel PureVPN?
To cancel PureVPN, follow these easy steps:
- Log into your PureVPN account.
- Access live chat and request your cancellation or refund.
- Give a reason for cancelation if asked.
- Wait for your refund.
Now that you’re here, you have probably learned how to use PureVPN. With this being said, it’s time you download PureVPN app and set it up on your device as it’s a verified no-logs VPN.
PureVPN ensures solid encryption and maximum security online for the Canadian users. But if you’re still on the fence, then it’s advisable to leverage its 31-day money-back guarantee to test the service risk-free!