How To Get Austrian IP Address In Canada – Hassle Free Methods 2022
Austrian-only websites are geo-blocked for foreigners. You can’t access Austrian content overseas since you don’t have a local IP. The article “How To Get Austrian IP Address In Canada – Hassle Free Methods 2022” explains how to acquire an Austrian IP address to access local favorites.
To get a local IP address, you need a VPN. You cannot stream ORF or ATV while overseas without a VPN. To view news or stream an Austrian movie it’s mandatory to have an Austria IP address in Canada. VPNs offer distant access to local websites and internet services by faking your Internet address pretending you to be in the region.
A high-quality VPN directs all of your traffic over an encrypted tunnel, preventing prying eyes from viewing the websites you browse and the files you download. VPNs are user-friendly, secure, legal, and inexpensive.
ExpressVPN is the best VPN for unblocking Austrian stuff in Canada. Its servers are exceptionally quick for seamless streaming, and its applications are user-friendly and compatible with the majority of OS systems. ExpressVPN has a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can test it out without risk. To get more information please click “ Detailed Analysis”
How To Get Austrian IP Address in Canada- Simple Steps
Even if you have never used a VPN before, acquiring an Austrian IP address is straightforward. Follow the steps below to gain immediate access to geo-blocked content in Canada:
Best VPN To Get Austrian IP Address in Canada – A Quick Guide
Following extensive testing, we’ve determined the top VPNs for Austria that can give an Austrian IP address in Canada.
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is the best Austrian VPN for obtaining an Austrian IP address in Canada. ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. Both are extremely secure and anonymous, with no logs kept. ExpressVPN costs $6.67/mo (CA$8.85/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- NordVPN – NordVPN is one of the finest VPNs in Austria for circumventing geoblocks in Canada. NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. Apps that are reliable and safe. NordVPN costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided.
- Surfshark – Surfshark is an affordable alternative. A trustworthy, privacy-centric VPN service with fast Austrian servers and unblocking features in Canada. Surfshark has a total count of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Surshark costs $2.49/mo (CA$3.30/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – CyberGhost offers over 6000+ servers in 88 countries.It is an excellent option for acquiring an Austria IP address. It’s great for novices because of the user-friendly apps. CyberGhost costs $2.29/mo (CA$3.04/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- IPVanish – IPVanish is compatible with Kodi-based streaming devices, albeit not all of them are valuable. IPVanish has a total count of 2000+ servers in 75 countries. IPVanish costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Best VPN To Get Austrian IP Address in Canada – Detailed Analysis
For those who need a VPN to access Austrian content from abroad, we have produced an in-depth analysis of the top VPNs. All of them have speedy regional servers, so you may watch DAZN and ORF without interruptions. In addition, they have a kill button, don’t keep logs, and use top-tier encryption to shield your data online.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN Service To Get Austrian IP Address in Canada
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Data Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Simultaneous Connections – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs $6.67/mo (CA$8.85/mo) on a 1-year plan
ExpressVPN is the best VPN to get an Austrian IP address and enjoy unlocking Austrian content in Canada. ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. It provides quick and dependable connections and allows you to enjoy gaming online, torrenting, and lag-free streaming.
ExpressVPN specializes in circumventing geographical limitations, allowing you to access platforms including ATV, ORF Sport+, ORF 2, ORF 1, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix (Austria & US), Disney+, RTL+, DAZN, and more. ExpressVPN protects 05 concurrent connections on a single subscription.
Lightway represents new technology. It is meant to improve the VPN connection’s speed and stability. The protocol you pick influences the safety, efficiency, and reliability of your VPN. It offers 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and protection from DNS and IPv6 leaks. ExpressVPN does not track personally identifiable information.
ExpressVPN provides Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux applications. It features unique firmware designed to make router installation as simple and quick as possible. Live chat is accessible around-the-clock.
ExpressVPN costs $6.67/mo (CA$8.85/mo) on a 1-year plan. ExpressVPN offers a 30-day cash assurance on all of its plans. Trustpilot users rated it 4.62/5 stars.
- Rapid downloads for streaming
- Unblocks ORF1, ATV, ProSieben, and others
- Robust security and privacy attributes
- Nonstop live chat
- Maximum of three concurrent connections
To read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
NordVPN – Extremely Protective To Stream Austrian Content in Canada
- Network Description – NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.
- Cash-Back Assurance – There is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Data Security – Stringent no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 06 per device
- Pricing Plan – NordVPN costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan
NordVPN is a highly secure network to unlock Austrian content in Canada. NordVPN has a total count of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. countries, including 37 in Austria. This service has excellent speeds and is equipped with the latest technology that servers for lag-free gaming, torrenting, downloading, and above all streaming.
NordVPN can easily unblock geo-restricted services like ATV, ORF Sport+, ORF 2, ORF 1, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix (Austria & US), Disney+, RTL+, DAZN, and more. NordVPN supports up to six simultaneous connections means that you may stream securely at home or on the move.
NordVPN is concerned about your online security. It safeguards your communication using 256-bit AES encryption, a configurable kill switch, and protection against DNS, IPv6, and WebRTC leaks. Also included are multi-hop, Tor over VPN, ad-blocking, and malware-scanning capabilities.
The NordLynx technology was developed using the WireGuard® VPN protocol. It allows you to experience the speed benefits of WireGuard while risking your security. NordVPN provides a no-logs policy and takes Bitcoin if you want an additional degree of secrecy. You may access assistance by live chat round the clock.
There are NordVPN applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. It also works with some network routers, although manual installation is required.
NordVPN costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. Plans are backed with 30-day money-back assurance. Trustpilot ranks NordVPN 4.6.
- More servers than nearly all
- Superior security features
- Keeps no logs
- Outstanding unblocking ability
- Connecting requires a bit more time.
To read more about it, Check out NordVPN Review
Surfshark – Best Affordable Prices In Austria
- Network Description – The network comprises servers in 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – unlimited connections
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 30 Days
- Price Plans – Surfshark costs $2.49/mo (CA$3.30/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Surfshark is an excellent service that provides the lowest rates for Austria. Surfshark has a total count of 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Due to its robust connectivity and unlimited bandwidth, this service is regarded as great for torrenting, gaming, and streaming.
Surfshark is well-known for offering reliable unblocking and unlimited bandwidth. Unlocking is therefore very compatible with ATV, ORF Sport+, ORF 2, ORF 1, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix (Austria & US), Disney+, RTL+, DAZN, and more. This is an excellent service for securing an infinite number of simultaneous connections.
The broad feature set of Surfshark may be appealing. This service maintains no logs and protects your Internet activities with 256-bit AES encryption. In addition, a kill switch and DNS leak protection are incorporated. Connect to Surfshark’s MultiHop (Dual VPN) servers to increase your security.
Surfshark has its customized apps for Mac, Windows, iOS, Linux, Android, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV, you can protect all of your devices. There are also Firefox and Chrome extensions available. Surfshark requires manual configuration on compatible routers. Live chat is available at all times.
Surfshark costs $2.49/mo (CA$3.30/mo) on a 1-year plan. All packages include a 30-day return guarantee. Surfshark has a Trustpilot rating of 4.4.
- 3000+ servers in over 80+ regions
- Effective deblocking capacity
- Unrestricted simultaneous connections
- Numerous safety alternatives
- Live chat support is available 24/7
- Occasionally server switching is sluggish
To read more about it, Check out Surfshark Review
CyberGhost – Ultra HD Streaming Servers To Stream In Austria
- Network Description – The network consists of more than 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – 07 per device
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs $2.29/mo (CA$3.04/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost has deployed dedicated servers to unlock Austrian content in Canada.CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries, including 64 servers in Austria. This service is incredibly quick and able to provide opportunities for torrenting, online gaming, and lag-free streaming.
CyberGhost can stream live HD video without visible buffering. CyberGhost may unblock popular platforms such as ATV, ORF Sport+, ORF 2, ORF 1, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix (Austria & US), Disney+, RTL+, DAZN, and more. This offers the opportunity to secure up to 07 simultaneous devices.
CyberGhost is extremely user-friendly, and all of its security protections are enabled by default. Included among these are 256-bit encryption, IPv6 and DNS leak prevention, a kill switch, automated malware scanning, and an ad-blocker. In addition, CyberGhost does not log any identifying information.
CyberGhost provides macOS, iOS, Windows, and Android applications. Linux-based computers and certain wireless routers require manual setup. Live chat is available 24/7.
CyberGhost costs $2.29/mo (CA$3.04/mo) on a 1-year plan. There is a 45-day money-back guarantee on all of the plans. This service has a 4.6 rating on Trustpilot.
- Comprehensive and hassle-free security
- Sufficiently quick for HD live streaming
- Strong unblocking capabilities
- A multitude of Austrian servers
- Few choices for experienced users
To read more about it, Check out CyberGhost Review
IPVanish – Best VPN for Kodi Users In Austria
- Network Description – They operate servers in 2000+ servers in 75 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logging policy and DNS/IP leak protection
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30-days
- Concurrent Connections – 10 per user
- Price Plans – IPVanish costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
IPVanish is one of the best VPN services for Kodi users in Austria. IPVanish has a total count of 2000+ servers in 75 countries. This service has various characteristics that make it excellent for mobile browsing, gaming, torrenting, and streaming as well.
IPVanish has a powerful mechanism to unblock streaming platforms including ATV, ORF Sport+, ORF 2, ORF 1, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix (Austria & US), Disney+, RTL+, DAZN, and more. It can secure up to 10 concurrent devices.
IPVanish protects your privacy with 256-bit encryption, IPv6 and DNS leak prevention, and a kill switch. It incorporates more advanced security features such as automated IP address change, OpenVPN obfuscation, and local traffic filtering. IPVanish does not track personally identifying information.
IPVanish provides Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Fire TV/Fire Stick applications. It operates on Linux-based devices and certain internet routers, although manual installation is required. If you want assistance, customer service is available 24/7 via live chat.
IPVanish costs $3.99/mo (CA$5.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. One can request a refund within the first 30 days of purchasing any service plan. With 4.6 ratings out of 5 on Trustpilot IPVanish is highly recommended.
- Permits more connections than the majority
- High-speed servers
- Robust security and privacy characteristics
- Some of the most popular streaming services cannot be unblocked
- Doesn’t take bitcoin
To read more about it, Check out IPVanish Review
Best VPN for Austrian IP Address in Canada – Points to Ponder
Each VPN on my list is capable of providing you with an Austrian IP address as well as secure and quick connections in Canada. If you like to do your testing, you may choose to examine the following criteria, which were met by every VPN on my shortlist:
- Dependable Austrian Servers – Local servers are required to get an Austria IP address and stream Austrian television, while global servers unblock international content.
- Fast Speeds – Choose a VPN that will not dramatically slow down your connection and has numerous local servers to prevent network congestion.
- Robust Security Features – Search for a VPN with AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, and a no-logging policy to protect your online data when utilizing an Austrian IP address.
- User-Friendly – A VPN should have an intuitive UI so you can obtain an Austria IP address immediately. Also, translating the application into German would be a plus.
- Cash-back Guarantee – Ensure there is a trustworthy money-back promise in case you change your mind.
Get Austrian IP Address With a Free VPN in Canada – Worth the Try?
Free VPN with Austrain servers is a waste of time in Canada. The inconvenient nature, performance concerns, and privacy breaches make it the worst option available. Free VPNs typically require you to wait in line behind other free users before you can connect to any of their servers. If you seek quick access, you should search elsewhere.
Once you are finally permitted to join, you will discover you have limited server options, if any are available at all. It is quite unlikely that an Austrian server will be accessible.
Your speeds will decrease. To conserve capacity for paying clients, free VPNs have no difficulty restricting your connection speeds. Not to mention the daily or monthly data limits imposed by free internet service providers, which limit your online activity.
Free VPNs must generate revenue in some manner. The majority do so by storing your internet activity to a file and then selling that information to ads or worse. You may not be paying in currency, but you are paying with your privacy.
Free VPNs have been known to inject intrusive advertisements and tracking cookies into the browsing sessions of their free users. We understand your desire for a free VPN with Austrian servers, but the “price” is too steep. Paid VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and Surfshark are rather inexpensive for multi-year subscriptions, and you won’t encounter any of these issues.
How To Get Austrian IP Address in Canada – FAQs
Is using a VPN to get an Austrian IP address legal in Canada?
Yes, the use of a VPN is allowed in the majority of countries, including Austria. Download a VPN and connect to an Austrian server before proceeding. This enables access to Austrian content from any location.
However, certain countries prohibit or restrict VPN use, so you must understand the VPN regulations in your region to avoid unwittingly breaking the law.
Can I use a proxy to get an IP address in Austria instead of a VPN in Canada?
Proxy servers allow you to obtain IP addresses in Austria and other countries, but they lack the protection offered by a VPN. Since proxies lack end-to-end encryption, hackers and other third parties may be able to observe your online activity.
Limited server selections might cause proxy servers to become overloaded and sluggish. They do not have no-logging rules like the top VPNs with IP addresses in Austria, thus it is impossible to predict where your data will end up if you use a proxy service.
Since excellent proxies cost almost the same as a VPN, you may as well use one of the VPNs on my list to take advantage of the additional security, servers, and functionality.
Even better, you may sample them without incurring any financial risk. For instance, if you test out ExpressVPN’s server in Austria, you have 30 days to request a refund. If you are not satisfied, you may always receive a complete refund in Canada.
Will, a VPN allow me to watch Austrian television online in Canada?
Regional banning is a standard practice among major streaming providers. Typically, though, they just examine the user’s IP address to establish if they are in a supported location. Therefore, you may unrestrictedly access services such as Go TV, Puls 4, ORF1, ATV, and ProSieben by connecting to an Austrian VPN service initially.
Not all geo-restrictions rely solely on IP address verification. Several services will only accept payment methods connected with a certain phone number or postal code. This means that Austrians living abroad can join, but it will be extremely difficult for individuals living in other regions.
Can I torrent with an Austrian IP address in Canada?
Yes, however, you will need an Austrian VPN with servers in Austria and P2P traffic capability on Austrian servers. If you’re searching for the best Austrian VPN for torrenting with an Austrian IP address in Canada, we recommend ExpressVPN because of its extremely fast download speeds, compatibility with all of the leading torrent programs, and user-friendly interfaces.
How Will I Know My IP Address Has Been Changed to an Austrian Server in Canada?
You may determine your IP address by using the free IP lookup tool online. This website will reveal your precise IP address, therefore if it displays an Austrian IP address, you will know that your VPN is functioning.
Check that you are connecting to an Austrian server if you do not see an Austrian IP address. If so, contact the customer care department of your VPN for assistance.