5 Best VPNs for Bybit in Canada in 2022
Want to trade cryptocurrencies from Canada on Bybit? Unfortunately, traders from or citizens of Canada are not permitted to access or trade on this platform due to the geo ban. Luckily we have a solution on How you can use Bybit in Canada by following the instructions on this page, the best VPN for Bybit in Canada.
First, let’s start with the little intro to Bybit. Bybit is a bitcoin derivatives exchange that offers a variety of complex digital currency trading tools. It offers excellent security and a zero-downtime commitment.
Bybit in Canada can be possible using a VPN that supports bitcoin and other cryptocurrency platforms like Binance. This guide will go over the best VPNs for Bybit in Canada, as well as Why Do I Need a VPN for Bybit in Canada, and all the questions related to safe crypto trading in Canada.
A VPN will help you connect to a server where Bybit is available, and you can instantly access the cryptocurrency exchange in Canada. Additionally, a VPN guarantees that your cryptocurrency activities are hidden and protected from outsiders like ISPs, state authorities, and hacktivists.
After testing out 30+ VPNs, we have listed down the 5 best VPNs for Bybit that can let you access derivatives and crypto trading in Canada. Among all, ExpressVPN got the highest rank for the Best VPNs services in Canada.
5 Best VPNs for Bybit in Canada in 2022: Quick Overview of Top VPNs
Short on time? Here is the list of the top 5 VPNs for Bybit trading in Canada
- ExpressVPN — Best VPN for secure trading on Bybit from Canada
- NordVPN — The Most Secure VPN to trade on Bybit in Canada
- Surfshark — Affordable VPN for Bybit in Canada
- CyberGhost — User-Friendly Bybit VPN in Canada
- PureVPN — Feature-packed VPN to access Bybit in Canada
5 Best VPNs for Bybit in Canada in 2022: In-depth Analysis of Top VPNs
When creating this list, we evaluated several VPNs to determine which VPN for Bybit has superior obfuscation features and fastest speeds. The selected VPNs are listed below:
ExpressVPN — Best VPN for secure trading on Bybit in Canada
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||3000+ in 94+|
|No. of Servers in US||26 servers|
|No. of Multi connections||5 devices|
|Average Speed||89.51 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||30-day (Risk-free)|
ExpressVPN gets the top position of Best VPNs for Bybit and is the ideal choice for every Canadian citizen to trade securely on Bybit. It has 3000+ in 94+ in 160 locations which will protect your cryptocurrency transactions in Canada using the most latest security and privacy techniques.
ExpressVPN offers Military grade 256 encryption, a zero-log policy, IP/DNS leak protection, perfect forward secrecy, and a Network Lock, an automated kill switch in every app version.
Their Trusted Technology features are RAM-Based only, meaning that any data traveling through is deleted upon reset, and they do not log any user data. To make its download and upload speed extra fast, use its Lightway protocol for lightning-fast servers.
It is compatible with all major operating systems in Canada, including Windows, Android, macOS, iOS, and Linux. Moreover, you can connect up to 5 devices simultaneously using a single account.
Although ExpressVPN is a little more expensive than its competitors, the services it offers make up for the difference. You can try Bybit with ExpressVPN risk-free at CA$8.59/mo ($6.67/mo) plus three more months. The best part is that the VPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its plans in Canada.
You can make payments using a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and stablecoins (PAX, BUSD, USDC, and GUSD). If you ever experience technical issues or have any inquiries regarding their service, you may contact them via live chat 24/7.
- Unblocks Bybit and other crypto trading sites
- Super-fast servers
- Accept bitcoin payments
- No-log policy
- 24/7 Live Chat
- Little bit costly
2. NordVPN — The Most Secure VPN to trade on Bybit in Canada
|Total Servers||5600+ across 59+|
|No. of Servers in US||1970+ servers|
|No. of Multi connections||6 devices|
|Average Speed||88.41 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||30-day+7-day free trial|
NordVPN is the most Secure VPN network to access Bybit in Canada. With more than 5600+ across 59+, it offers extensive global coverage.
Although typical features like AES-256 encryption, a kill switch, and leak protection are available, NordVPN stands out due to its dedicated servers for torrenting, Streaming, and bypassing IP bans.
It also uses a double VPN, the OpenVPN protocol, a No-log policy, and the Cybersec malware blocker to maintain your online security in Canada. Your Bybit data is encrypted twice by the Double VPN servers. You can also use its obfuscated servers to prevent Bybit from detecting that you are connecting to their platform over a VPN.
With NordVPN’s threat prevention feature, you can guard your cryptocurrency trading against various Cyber Attacks. Additionally, it may block cookies, pop-ups, and bothersome adverts to provide you with a seamless cryptocurrency trading experience in Canada.
You can use a single NordVPN account to connect up to 6 devices simultaneously and use all of its features along with online customer support all the time for just CA$5.14/mo ($3.99/mo), with a 7-day free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Largest server network
- Specialty servers
- Nordlynx protocol
- Live Chat is available 24/7
- No router app
3. Surfshark — Affordable VPN for Bybit in Canada
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||3200+ in|
|No. of Servers in US||25 Servers in USA|
|No. of Multi connections||Unlimited devices|
|Average Speed||85.31 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
If you are looking for a cheap VPN, then Surfshark is the best option for you to access Bybit in Canada. It is a respectable-sized network with reliable connections on more than 3200+ in . To unblock Bybit, you can choose from its servers that are located in Canada.
With the help of Surfshark’s ad-blocking CleanWeb feature, you can avoid harmful websites (like counterfeit cryptocurrency exchanges), bothersome advertising, and spyware in Canada. Furthermore, you can increase the security of your Bybit account in Canada by using Surfshark’s Multi-Hop feature to tunnel your internet traffic through two servers.
Surfshark offers all the security features that are considered an industry standard, including military-grade encryption, IP leak prevention, and a kill switch. Additionally, the improved WireGuard protocol was just recently released, which greatly improves security and performance.
Surfshark is a fantastic option in Canada to simultaneously access Bybit and other Crypto platforms using Unlimited devices. Moreover, the service provider has a no-logs policy, which means you don’t need to be concerned about your crypto transactions being monitored by third parties.
You can check Surfshark’s free trial or get a subscription at an affordable price of CA$3.21/mo ($2.49/mo) with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Budget Friendly
- Multi-hop feature
- Accept Payments in Cryptocurrencies
- Live chat support 24/7
- Slow Customer Service
4. CyberGhost — User-Friendly Bybit VPN in Canada
|Total Servers||6000+ in 88|
|No. of Servers in US||1354 US servers|
|No. of Multi connections||7 devices|
|Average Speed||73 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
CyberGhost is the most user-friendly VPN for using Bybit in Canada. With more than 6000+ in 88, it offers zero-logs policy, no-spy servers, and military-grade encryption. This ensures your crypto transactions are untraceable.
This VPN’s strict no-log policy makes it impossible for anyone to access your information. A kill switch that automatically activates, DNS and IPv6 leak prevention, and 256-bit AES encryption are further security features.
Crypto traders in Canada can feel safe from viruses and phishing scams using CyberGhost VPN, thanks to its integrated ad-blocker software.
Once you’ve registered with CyberGhost, you can connect up to seven devices at once and safeguard them all. Additionally, live chat assistance is accessible 24/7.
If you choose its 3-year plan in Canada, you can have it for just CA$2.95/mo ($2.29/mo) (plus 3 months for free) and a 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Broad Server Network
- Dedicated servers
- blockers for ads and tracking.
- an automated kill switch.
- Lowest-cost Subscription options
- OpenVPN’s inconsistent speeds
5. PureVPN — Feature-packed VPN to access Bybit in Canada
|Country Origin||The British Virgin Islands|
|Total Servers||6500+ in 78|
|No. of Servers in US||2200+ Servers|
|No. of Multi connections||10 devices|
|Average Speed||89.51 Mbps on 100 Mbps|
|Money-back guarantee||31-day+free trial|
PureVPN offers many unique features to access Bybit in Canada. It has a large server network of over 6500+ in 78 placed in 190+ locations that offer outstanding performance in Canada.
With features like split tunneling, NAT firewall, Ad or Tracker blocking, port forwarding, IP leak protection, kill Switch, dedicated IPs, and DDoS protection, you can have online chat assistance around-the-clock just in case you get stuck with something.
PureVPN supports all major desktop and mobile operating systems, including Mac, Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux. Simply install the app on your device, then log in to access Bybit in Canada.
You can have PureVPN’s subscription at CA$2.56/mo ($1.99/mo) or learn how to get PureVPN’s free trial to minimize the risk.
- P2p optimized servers
- SSTP and WireGuard protocol
- Customer support via email and live.
- Does not have servers in China
- Can not unblock streaming services
Why Do I Need a VPN for Bybit in Canada?
If you are a Canadian resident or you are traveling to Canada, you cannot register, conduct crypto trading or even access Bybit in Canada because it is one of the restricted countries for the service.
If you try to access the Bybit site, you will get the following message on your screen:
However, by switching your IP address to one of the Bybit-approved countries, you can use Bybit. To get over geo-restrictions, all you have to do is connect to a VPN server in Asia or Europe.
Another advantage is that a VPN encrypts your traffic, protects your identity and financial information from cybercriminals, and lets you securely do crypto transactions on Bybit in Canada.
How to use Bybit in Canada in easy steps
Here are some simple instructions for using Bybit Canada VPN:
- Choose a reliable VPN that enables access to Bybit. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
- Install the VPN on your device.
- Turn on the VPN and select the locations that support trading and access to Bybit. Australia, India, UAE, or other countries in Asia or Europe.
- Once other countries are assigned to your IP address, wait for the connection to get stable.
- You are all set to Visit Bybit and trade on it safely.
What determines the best VPN for Bybit in Canada?
Trading in cryptocurrency without a VPN in Canada involves many risks. However, with so many VPNs claiming to be crypto-friendly, it might be difficult to choose the best one for your needs.
The factors you should take into account when selecting a good cryptocurrency trading VPN in Canada are listed below:
- High-end Encryption: Using a VPN to secure your online data and activities is its main purpose. However, some VPNs have weaker security protocols and can’t protect you. So, to safeguard your cryptocurrency transactions, search for a reliable VPN that offers at least AES 256 or 128-bit encryption.
- No-logging Policy: Make sure the VPN provider strictly follows the no-logs policy and doesn’t record any personally identifiable data of its Users.
- Worldwide Server Network: Choose a VPN with a large server network to avoid geo-restrictions on trading platforms in more regions. Additionally, make sure local VPN servers are available so that you may access cryptocurrency trading platforms while traveling abroad.
- Leak protection: To prevent your current IP from leaking, pick a VPN with a leak prevention feature against IP/DNS/WebRTC. It will be much better if the providers provide a kill switch that instantly loses the internet connection when a VPN disconnects.
What are Cryptocurrency Trading Security Tips in Canada?
Here are some additional security tips you need to follow besides using a Bybit VPN to protect your crypto transactions in Canada:
- Do not store your cryptocurrency wallet on your phone. This is due to the fact that it can become misplaced in addition to being open to hijacking.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi for your cryptocurrency-related activities unless you are connected via a reliable VPN.
- Keep your devices, crypto, and anti-virus software up to date.
- Password guessing is a piece of cake for hackers. Therefore, to prevent your cryptocurrency Infos and wallet from attackers, use strong and unique passwords.
- Give an extra layer of security to your password by using a two-factor identification code.
- Before making a trade on any fascinating crypto deals, confirm with your cryptocurrency exchange representatives.
- Last but not least, Avoid clicking randomly on any emails or links that request your login information.
FAQs: Best VPN For Bybit in Canada
Can you use bybit in Canada?
Yes, you can access Bybit in Canada with the help of a VPN. You can connect to those servers where Bybit is available to get their IP address and appear as another country’s citizen. You can also follow the above steps on how to use VPN for Bybit.
What are Bybit supported countries?
You can check the complete list of Bybit supported countries from here.
Can Canadian citizens trade on Bybit?
No, at first, if you are a Canadian citizen or you are just a traveler there, in both cases, you can not access bybit in the Canada without a VPN.
Many of the world’s largest crypto exchanges, including Bybit, are inaccessible to Canadian citizens or residents. To get over these restrictions, follow our guide to choose one of our suggested best VPN for Bybit in Canada.
ExpressVPN is our top recommendation for unblocking and accessing Bybit in Canada. To keep your cryptocurrency activities secure, it boasts lightning-quick speeds, a vast server network, and top-notch security features.
Additionally, ExpressVPN is risk-free to try. It is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee in Canada, so if you’re unsatisfied with it, you can ask for a complete return.