Since Amazon Fire TV/Stick uses an Android-based OS, it can easily download and install APK files for watching your favorite entertainment or playing games on a larger screen. Among some of the applications that users want to install on their Amazon TVs is Kodi, which allows users to watch live TV, movies, shows, dramas, sports, and news with the help of the best kodi addons FREE of charge. This guide highlights the steps on how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick/TV. Be advised to install the best vpn for kodi before moving further to the steps.
How to Install Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher on Amazon Fire Stick
- Launch Amazon Fire Stick and click on “Settings” from the home screen.
- Go towards the right and find the “System” option.
- After opening “System”, scroll down to “Developer Options”.
- Enable ADB Debugging, USB Debugging, and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Return to the main menu and click on the “Search” option.
- Type in “ES Explorer”.
- From the results provided, click on “ES Explorer”.
- Press the “Download” button.
- Wait for the process to complete and then click on “Open”.
- Scroll down and click on “Tools”.
- Select the “Download Manager” option.
- Enter https://troypoint.com/kodistable into the path box, name it KODI, and hit the “Download Now” button.
- After download completion, select the “Open File” option.
- From the list of options, select “Install”.
- Press the “Install” button again.
- Wait for the “App Installed” notification.
- Go to your “Apps Library” and enjoy using Kodi.
How to Install Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below on Amazon Fire Stick
- Plug your Amazon Fire Stick into your TV, along with the USB power cable
- From the main menu, scroll down and select the “Settings” option
- Click on “System” and then head towards “Developer Options”
- Enable ADB Debugging, USB Debugging, and Apps from Unknown Sources
- Go back to the main menu and click on the “Search” option
- Enter ES File Explorer and then move on to install the app
- Once done, open ES File Explorer and click on “Tools”
- Go to “Downloads Manager” to add URL
- Enter http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/old/kodi-16.0-Jarvis-armeabi-v7a.apk
- Name the source KODI and hit the “Download Now” button
- Once the application gets the link, press the “Install” option
- Enjoy using Kodi Jarvis on Amazon Fire Stick
Amazon Fire Stick Kodi Channels
There is nothing more relaxing than watching your favorite entertainment on a big screen using Amazon Fire Stick. However, since the catalog of movies/TV series may somewhat be limited, many users may prefer using Kodi on their Fire Stick devices. If you are one of those individuals, here are some Kodi add-ons that you must definitely consider installing:
- Rising Tides
- Bob Unleashed
- Genesis Reborn
- Sports World
- Elektra Vault
- Channel Pear
- cCloud TV
- Planet MMA
- Ares Fitness
- BAMF TV
How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick Using Downloader
- Plug in your Amazon Fire Stick into the TV
- Go to “Settings” and then click on “System”
- From the list, choose “Developer options”
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources”
- Go back to the Home Screen and install “Downloader”
- Once done, open the app and enter: http://kodi.tv/download into the Browser
- Scroll down and select “Android” and select the ARM 32-bit link for whatever release you choose
- The download process will begin and a pop-up box will appear
- Click on the Install button for both prompts
- Wait for “App Installed” notification
- Access Kodi from “Your Apps & Games” menu
How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick YouTube Guides
If you are still facing trouble in installing Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick, you can always seek help from YouTube. There are plenty of resourceful guides available, which provide you step-by-step instructions on how to go about the process. Below is a video on installing Kodi on Fire Stick via the Downloader application. It also highlights how to install the latest/best builds for the application.
For users who want to experiment or check out other methods, consider watching the below YouTube video. This will highlight the necessary steps to download and install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick using the personal assistant, Alexa. It shows how to test the voice service, while using the same Downloader app installation method mentioned above for Kodi.
How to Install Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick with Alexa
Installing Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick via Alexa does not require any rocket science. Similar to the way, you followed the abovementioned steps – you simply have to guide the voice service. Mentioned each action clearly and Alexa will automatically perform the actions for you. All you have to do is install ES File Explorer or Downloader to begin using Kodi on the device!
How to Install Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher on Amazon Fire TV
Though Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV are two entirely different devices, many users end up getting confused between the two. In simple words, the Fire Stick is a simple USB device that attaches to your TV to use a streamlined Android supported platform. Conversely, the Fire TV is an entire set-top box that attaches to the television.
As a result, it offers much more configuration options and features. However, the Fire Stick is $60 cheaper than its set-top box counterpart is. This is what makes it a top choice for most users. Regardless, if you want to learn how to use Kodi on Amazon Fire TV, follow the same steps mentioned above. Use ES File Explorer or Downloader application to install Kodi.
How to Install Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below on Amazon Fire TV
If you want to learn how to use Kodi on Amazon Fire TV, but are more inclined to an older version i.e. Jarvis – the process does get rather complicated. However, there is always a solution to every problem. Where ES File Explorer cannot allow you to browse the internet for download links, you can always use the famous Downloader app. Install the application, enter https://kodi.tv/download in the URL address, and select the Android version you want to download.
We hope this guide helps you understand how to use Kodi on Amazon Fire TV/Stick. Regardless, if you come across any issues during the process, do not hesitate on dropping a comment below. Also, feel free to share the article with your friends/family members, who want to use Kodi for streaming their favorite movies/TV shows, without paying a single penny.