As the name implies, Genesis Reborn is the new and improved version of the older add-on that shut down, due to copyright infringement claims. The entire purpose of introducing this new extension is to give competition to other movies and TV shows on Kodi. Now the rivalry is even tougher, as Genesis Reborn is competing with the new Covenant add-on and the hit Exodus. Are you excited about the awakening of the extension? Read this guide on how to install Genesis Reborn on Kodi. See our greatest list of best kodi addons for other streaming options. Make sure to to get the best vpn for kodi, in order to protect your internet privacy.
How to Install Genesis Reborn on Kodi Krypton Version 17 or Higher
- Launch the Kodi application and click on the “Gear” icon.
- From the list of options, select “File Manager”.
- Here you will see a list of repositories. At the end, click on the option called “Add Sources”.
- A box will pop-up on your screen where you need to click on ‘None’.
- Enter the URL for the Jesus Box Repo: http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/. Now type the name of the media sources ‘Jesus Box’ and click OK again.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi and click on “Add-ons”.
- Click on Package Installer icon present in the top-left corner.
- Select Install from Zip File > Jesus Box > repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.3 > Now wait for the installation to complete.
- Select Install from Repository > Jesus box Repository > Video Add-ons > Now find and click on Genesis Reborn.
- Hit the install button and enjoy watching TV shows/movies FREE.
How to Install Genesis Reborn On Kodi Jarvis Version 16 or Below
- Open the Kodi V16 application
- Click on the “System” option and select “File Manager”
- Select the “Add Source” option, located at the bottom
- Double-click on the “None” option to enter URL
- Enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click on OK
- Return to the Home Screen and click on “System”
- Click on the “Add-ons” tab for continuing with the process
- Select the “Install from Zip File” option and double-click “Jesus Box”
- Go to the “repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.3” file and press the OK button
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Return to the home screen and select “Programs”
- Select the Jesus Box Repository from the list and go to Video Add-ons
- Find and double click on the Genesis Reborn
- Press the Install option
Genesis Reborn Download
Genesis Reborn is the perfect extension to use if you want to stream the latest TV shows and movies on Kodi. To download and install the add-on, you will have to use the Jesus Box Repository (as highlighted in the steps above). However, it is imperative that you have a high-speed internet connection, otherwise you may encounter installing issues.
Genesis Reborn Reviews
Judging by the popularity of the previous version, Genesis Reborn has not lost much of its customer base. Many users online use the extension for watching TV shows and movies on Kodi, reporting its streams are superb, collection of movies is amazing, and overall outlook is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. Users can even watch trailers from the add-on directly, as a new added feature.
Genesis Reborn vs. Exodus
From what we have seen, both extensions manage to do a good job in promoting an uninterrupted and seamless cinematic experience online. Covenant and Genesis have been around for quite some time, competing in the past. Now, they continue to surpass all blocks in copyright content to provide you an efficient way for watching your favorite TV shows/movies. We would say both add-ons are most likely equal in terms of reliability, design, and performance.
Genesis Reborn Not Working
A common reason for why Genesis Reborn may not be working right now for you is that the repository is malfunctioning. Many add-ons give similar issues when their repositories go down. However, it only takes a few hours for the problem to fix. All you have to do is stay patient. However, if the add-on still refuses to work, consider a re-installation from the Jesus Box Repository. Follow our kodi vpn guide if you wont be able to access in uk.
Genesis Reborn No Stream Available
Another classic error most people experience while using Genesis Reborn on Kodi is the “no stream available” on the movies/TV show results. While there may be many issues as to why you are seeing this error, the most common is “geo-restrictions”. A good solution is to use a reliable and high-speed VPN Cheap service, which also guarantees your security from governmental agencies and copyright infringement hunters (if you live in a country with strict internet laws).
If you are facing trouble installing the Genesis Reborn add-on on Kodi, make sure to follow the above mentioned steps. We have provided detailed steps for both: V17 (Krypton) and V16 (Jarvis). Make sure to share the article with friends or family members that need help with the installation of the popular extension. Have a nice day!