ExpressVPN Disney Plus: Does ExpressVPN Work with Disney Plus in Australia in 2022?
ExpressVPN does work with Disney Plus in Australia and can easily allow streamers around the world to stream a new world of entertainment. Knowing for its strong security, fast performance, and RAM infrastructure of 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, ExpressVPN is a top player in the industry. I personally tested several ExpressVPN’s US servers to see if ExpressVPN Disney Plus actually works, and it did!
It offers users the ability to stream in Ultra HD quality on numerous streaming services, minus any buffering and speed issues. You can also use ExpressVPN simultaneously connects up to 5 devices with a single subscription, making it easier to take your streaming with you wherever you go.
Whether that be on desktops/laptops using Windows, macOS, or Linux, or mobile apps using Android and iOS. The best part of all: ExpressVPN has a zero logs policy audited by third-party security Cure53, and you can even test the service via their 30-day free trial!
Below I will be discussing the details of using ExpressVPN Disney Plus to unblock all of its content and what you need to do in case of ExpressVPN Disney Plus not working in Australia
|Pricing||AU$9.64/mo (US$6.67/mo) (1-Year + 3 Months Free)|
|Streaming Speed||94.80 Mbps|
|Streaming Video Quality||4K Quality Supported|
|Servers||3,000+ in 94+ Countries|
|Simultaneous Connections||5 Devices|
|Data Security||AES-256-CBC Encryption|
|Other OTT Platforms||Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, HBO Max|
How to Watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN in Australia?
It’s not too difficult to watch Disney Plus ExpressVPN in Australia. All you have to do to start streaming is connect to a server that supports Disney+.
- The first thing you will do is to get an ExpressVPN subscription.
- Then download and install the VPN app on your preferred devices (iOS or Android).
- Sign in with the required credentials.
- Select a server from the VPN’s server list. We suggest any US-based server.
- Open a browser and visit the Disney Plus website.
- Login and Enjoy streaming!
Why Should You Get a VPN for Disney Plus in Australia?
Disney Plus is a US-based geo-restricted streaming platform. If you want to stream Disney+ from outside its unrestricted regions or watch Disney Plus content from anywhere while sitting in Australia, you will need a VPN to unblock its services.
A VPN provider can help you resolve these problems. A VPN will alter your IP address and get around geo-restrictions so you can access Disney Plus content. Moreover, a VPN offers you a number of security advantages like spam filters and data encryption.
Because it is geo-restricted and subject to copyright policies, it is not available in other countries. This signifies that if you try to access Disney Plus from a region where the service is not available you will the following error:
Let’s imagine, you reside in one of the 15 locations where Disney Plus does not offer its services and you are longing to watch the show or movie that is only available in specific regions. You might be wondering is there any way to get access to that particular region.
So here is your answer, you can watch Disney Plus using a VPN, we recommend ExpressVPN, as this is the fastest yet the most reliable Disney Plus VPN in Australia.
How Do I Get Disney+ Subscription with ExpressVPN from Region-Restricted Countries?
If you are not present in a specific region, getting a Disney Plus subscription will be a difficult process for you. But we will tell you the simplest ways to get a Disney Plus subscription with ExpressVPN from geo-blocked countries on any iOS and Android devices of your choice.
How to Pay for Disney+ Subscription on iOS with ExpressVPN?
To Pay for Disney+ Subscription on iOS with ExpressVPN, follow these steps:
- Log in to ExpressVPN and choose a US server from the list of available servers.
- Sign out of your current Apple ID and create a new one.
- Get a gift card for the iOS App Store and iTunes from Amazon.
- Redeem your gift voucher by logging in with your new Apple ID.
- Create an account on the Disney+ app.
- Your gift card credit will be used by Apple to automatically cover the cost of your Disney+ subscription.
- Disney+ is now available for streaming on its website and mobile app.
How to Pay for Disney+ Subscription on Android Device with ExpressVPN?
To Pay for Disney+ Subscription on Android Device with ExpressVPN, follow these steps:
- Get an ExpressVPN subscription and join a US server. (ExpressVPN offers military-grade encryption to hide your true IP address together with hundreds of quick and dependable US servers).
- Buy a Google Play US Gift Card.
- Create a new email address; it should not be the same as your Google Play account’s primary email address.
- Log in to your new account in the Google Play store.
- Apply the gift card to your new account to redeem it. Your US-only gift card will be recognized by the Google Play Store, which will then ask you for a US phone number and ZIP code.
- Create an account and download the Disney+ app to your device from the Google Play Store. You can pay for Disney+ using the remaining value on your US gift card.
- Now you are ready to watch your favorite Disney+ tv shows and movies!
How to Change Disney+ Region in Australia with ExpressVPN?
ExpressVPN makes it quite simple to change the Disney+ region in Australia!
It’s still important to note that the vast majority of content available is identical around the world and every region has at least one title that no other country has.
Let’s suppose you want to watch a show which is not available in the Australia region and available in the US region, so to change the Disney Plus region by using a VPN will take some easy steps to follow:
- Log in to the ExpressVPN application.
- Find the server list, then choose a US server to connect to.
- log in to your Disney+ app.
- You can now stream the US content library.
Why is Disney Plus not working with ExpressVPN in Australia?
As Disney Plus is not available in so many countries, so you might encounter the “Sorry, Disney+ is not available in your region” or “Something went wrong (Error Code 83)” error. Ideally, a VPN should give no trouble in anonymizing your online activities, but when your VPN gets blocked, you need to find a way around it fast. Follow these tips below, if you face these errors, despite being connected to ExpressVPN:
1. Preliminary Checks
If by any chance ExpressVPN fails at unblocking Disney+, it could be a simple issue of a blocked server. Consider contacting the VPN tech support team for direct assistance before trying the solutions below. Ask them about an updated list of “working servers to use with Disney Plus”!
2. Check IP Address for Leaks
If Disney+ blocks ExpressVPN, check your IP address for information regarding the location and region, when connected to the VPN. If it shows a location near you, it means you are not connected to ExpressVPN successfully. Try and connect again.
3. Clean up your DNS entries.
Your device may occasionally store DNS entries from your ISP, which could lead to conflicts. To resolve this issue, you must clear the cache. To delete your DNS cache on your Windows, follow these steps:
- To open “Run,” press the Windows key and the R key simultaneously.
- In the “cmd” command window, type “ipconfig/flushdns.”
- When you press the Enter key, you’ll receive the following alert:
“The DNS Resolver Cache was successfully resolved.”
4. Clear Cache from Browser
The Disney Plus “service unavailable” error occurs when the website detects your real IP address and blocks access to content altogether. This could be due to a conflict between the browser location and the VPN network connection. Clear your browser cache before streaming:
- Launch your browser and head over to the “Settings” option
- Select “Advanced” > Clear Browsing Data > Clear Cache
- Hit the “Clear Data” button after checking relevant boxes
5. Turn Off IPv6 Connectivity
Although ExpressVPN is quite strong in terms of privacy and security, there could be chances of an IPv6 leak. Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, it is always a good option to turn off the IPv6 connection:
- Disconnect the VPN connection and close the application
- Use the Windows Key + R to open the “Run Prompt”
- Type “ncpa.cpl” and press enter to open “Network Connections”
- Find the connection you are using, right-click, and select “Properties”
- Uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) box
- Click “Okay” to save changes and close the window
- Use Windows Key + R and type in “CMD”
- In the command prompt, type “ipconfig /flushdns”
- Hit enter, reconnect the VPN, and enjoy streaming on Disney+.
What are the Best ExpressVPN Servers for Disney Plus in Australia?
The servers listed below are the ones we discovered to be the best VPN server for Disney Plus during our testing. I have divided these servers according to their countries.
US Regional Servers
The US servers listed below performed exceptionally well during our server testing:
1. New York
2. New Jersey
We found the two servers that are listed below performed best for the UK region:
The Frankfurt server worked flawlessly for Germany.
Tokyo turned out to be the speedy server when connecting to Japan.
How is Watching Disney Plus with ExpressVPN Beneficial in Australia?
Disney Plus with ExpressVPN can be streamed uninterrupted thanks to its speedy and optimized servers, user-friendly interface, and solid security features.
ExpressVPN is a top-tier VPN provider service for both security and speed. They use AES-256 encryption and support the OpenVPN and IKEv2 protocols. Moreover, they introduced the Lightway protocol, which is quite similar to WireGuard and offers faster and more reliable connections than OpenVPN.
The OpenVPN UDP protocol focuses on speedy data transfer, which occasionally puts reliability at risk. Its Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) provides great security but its speed may suffer.
ExpressVPN IPsec Protocol‘s goal is to give streaming users anonymity. This is frequently combined with L2TP. whereas, the IKEv2 protocol works best with mobile devices
The PPTP (Point to Point Tunneling Protocol) offers the fastest speed compared to the other protocols.
When testing the speed of ExpressVPN on a 100 Mbps connection, it gives an exceptional download speed of 89.78 Mbps and an upload speed of 82.22 Mbps.
The Chrome Extension for ExpressVPN makes it simple to connect. Instead of installing the software on your desktop device, you may only install the ExpressVPN extension on your browsers.
The user interface of the browser extension is available in a variety of languages, uses webRTC blocking to stop websites from determining your exact location, and always reroutes you to the Https version of the websites.
ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer smart DNS tool excels is in giving you more control over the devices you can stream over than a “normal” VPN does.
Therefore, MediaStreamer might be the answer if you’ve previously attempted to utilize a VPN on a smart TV or gaming console but failed it also enables you to watch Disney Plus geo-restricted movies and TV shows by hiding your location
Pros and Cons of using ExpressVPN for watching Disney Plus in Australia.
- Fastest VPN for Disney+ streaming with no lag.
- No Logging Policy
- Extremely secure for streaming services such as Disney+, Netflix, and Hulu.
- Over 3000 servers spread throughout 90 locations globally.
- Expensive subscription plans.
- Streaming servers are not trustworthy enough.
How Do I Cancel my ExpressVPN Subscription in Australia?
To discontinue your ExpressVPN subscription in Australia, follow the instructions below:
- Open your ExpressVPN account and log in.
- Go to “Your Subscription plan”
- Then click on the “Manage Subscription Settings.”
- Find and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Your browser will lead you to another page. Select “Continue” after scrolling down.
- Your screen will display a notification saying “We’ve canceled your subscription.”
FAQs: Express VPN Disney Plus in Australia
Can You Watch Disney+ With ExpressVPN for Free in Australia?
No, To watch Disney Plus with ExpressVPN in Australia you need to have Disney Plus Subscription. If you already have a subscription you can access every content on Disney Plus using a VPN.
Will Expressvpn slow my internet connection while streaming Disney Plus in Australia?
It is clearly obvious from our tests that ExpressVPN functions effectively with unblocking Disney Plus services. Its 3000+ servers spread across 94 countries ensure that you may stream your preferred 4K and HD TV shows and Movies without any buffer.
Can I watch Disney+ outside the US?
Yes, you can watch Disney+ with ExpressVPN from outside the US. Just make sure you connect to servers that are working currently. For instance, the “New Jersey – 1 and Washington DC” locations for perfect on Disney Plus!
Can Disney Plus track ExpressVPN in Australia?
We tested the Disney+ tracking system, and it did not detect ExpressVPN in Australia. Disney+ can track some of the available free VPNs, which may prevent you from using Disney Plus.
Can You Use ExpressVPN to Watch Disney+ on Apple TV?
ExpressVPN Mediastreamer DNS feature lets you watch and unblock Disney Plus Apple TV and other devices.
Does Disney Plus block VPN?
In order to prevent you from getting past its geo-blocks, the platform is continuously looking for new techniques to ban VPN IP addresses to protect its regional licensing agreements. So, to get over Disney+’s geo-blocks, use a Premium Disney+ VPN like ExpressVPN.
Which VPN can bypass Disney+?
Any premium VPN for example ExpressVPN, will bypass Disney Plus geo-blocks by masking your real IP address and replacing it with another region IP address in which Disney Plus is available.
Can You Watch Disney+ in 1080p HD With ExpressVPN in Australia?
Yes, ExpressVPN allows you to stream Disney+ in 1080p HD in Australia on the majority of devices. The only restrictions on ExpressVPN are those imposed by your internet connection.
ExpressVPN Disney Plus: Wrapping Things Up
Streamers around the world can feel relieved to know that ExpressVPN Disney+ works perfectly in bypassing geo-restrictions. With over 3,000+ servers in 94 countries, AES-256-CBC encryption, and US servers that work with Disney Plus, ExpressVPN will not leave you disappointed in Australia.
You can get around geo-blocking and alter your IP address with the best VPN for Disney Plus and as a result, have access to the complete Disney Plus content library.
Nevertheless, if you encounter any issues, feel free to drop a comment below! 🙂