How to Get Canadian IP Address in Australia: Comprehensive Guide 2022
People living in Australia cannot access Canadian content due to geo-restrictions, which means you can’t watch CBC, BNN, Pluto TV, or APTN in Australia. In our blog “How to Get Canadian IP Address in Australia: Comprehensive Guide 2022” we will guide you on how to circumvent geo-blocking by getting a Canadian IP address in Australia using a VPN with Canadian servers.
A VPN lets users access geo-restricted websites like Netflix Canada, CTV, DAZN, TSN direct, and more. A VPN protects your data and traffic online. After examining 65 VPNs in Australia, we found a few with Canadian VPN servers which can grab Canadian IP addresses for you in a blink of an eye in Australia. These VPNs protect data without making web surfing sluggish.
ExpressVPN is our top pick in Australia to get a Canadian IP address with lightning-fast speeds, top-tier security, and robust privacy that made us feel comfortable. Multiple fast servers in Canada ensure the uninterrupted streaming of Canadian-produced material. You may try ExpressVPN’s Canadian servers risk-free since they provide a 1-month money-back guarantee.
How To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia- Easy Steps To Follow
If you follow these steps, you will be able to reclaim your freedom on the internet and access all of the services in the Australian region that are offered in Canada.
Best VPNs To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia – A Quick Guide
If you are simply able to take a cursory look, the following is a list of the top Virtual Private Networks for acquiring a Canadian Internet Protocol address in Australia:
- ExpressVPN – ExpressVPN is considered to be the best VPN to get Canadian IP addresses in Australia with the quickest connection speeds. ExpressVPN is a versatile VPN service that provides users with access to more than 3000+ servers in 94+ countries. ExpressVPN costs AU$9.54/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- NordVPN – Nord VPN has a powerful network with outstanding bypassing capabilities that are blazingly fast and put a strong focus on safety in Australia. Over 5600+ servers in 59+ countries, with no bandwidth limitations. NordVPN costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- Surfshark – Surfshark is your best and most affordable option in Australia. The most reliable VPN service with more than 3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Surshark costs AU$3.56/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- CyberGhost – Contains over 6000+ servers in 88 countries. There is no limit on the bandwidth available. Protect up to seven different devices at the same time. CyberGhost costs AU$3.28/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan in Australia.
- IPVanish enables unlimited concurrent connections. The high download and streaming speeds make it easier to perform both streaming and downloading of content in Australia. More than 2000+ servers in 75 countries. IPVanish costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
- PrivateVPN you are safeguarded from cyber criminals by the Perfect Forward Secrecy feature. Unblocks a large variety of popular content because of its 200 servers located in 63 different locations. PrivateVPN costs AU$2.86/mo(US$2.00/mo) on a 36-month plan.
Best VPNs To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia- Detailed Guide
All of these VPNs offer fast connections and Canadian IP addresses in Australia. You can watch CHCH’s nightly newscast from anywhere in Australia. They also use innovative security measures to protect your online privacy.
These VPNs provide intuitive user interfaces, a high number of simultaneous connections, and trustworthy customer service. Each one comes with a money-back guarantee, so there’s no fear of loss.
ExpressVPN – Overall Best VPN Service To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia
- Network Description – ExpressVPN has a total count of 3000+ servers in 94+ countries.
- Cash-Back Guarantee – 30-day money-back assurance.
- Data Security – Strong no-logging policy and no DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 05 per device
- Pricing Plan – ExpressVPN costs AU$9.54/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan
If you want a Canadian IP address in Australia, ExpressVPN is an excellent choice. Unblocking platforms like CHCH, Amazon Prime Video, ESPN+, Netflix, CTV Montreal, Disney+, CP24, DAZN, and more, thanks to four Canadian servers in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver. There are over 3000+ servers in 94+ countries, so you’ll never run out of possibilities.
ExpressVPN provides excellent security with 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and a kill button included in the security features. ExpressVPN doesn’t retain logs of your activities or connections. An Open-source protocol “Lightway” is created by ExpressVPN to improve Web browsing speed and stability in Australia.
ExpressVPN is available on a wide range of platforms, including Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. The app for routers is also available, but it requires manual configuration. Browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari are also available.
A 24/7 live chat function provides exceptional customer service. ExpressVPN costs AU$9.54/mo(US$6.67/mo) on a 1-year plan. Each plan consists of a 30-day return policy. Trust Pilot gives it a ranking of 4.4.
To Read more about it, Check out ExpressVPN Review
- Fast speeds for video streaming
- Easy-to-use apps for various operating systems.
- Excellent geo-restriction circumvention.
- Compatible with a wide range of routers.
- Outstanding protection of users’ privacy.
- Excellent technical support available via live chat
- There are only five connections active at the same time
NordVPN – Robust Security To Enjoy Blocked Canadian Content in Australia
- Network Description – There are 5600+ servers in 59+ countries.
- Cash-Back Assurance – cash-back guarantee for 30 days
- Data Protection – with a rigorous no-logging policy and prevention of DNS/IP leaks
- Concurrent Device Connections – 06 devices
- Price Plan – NordVPN costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan
It’s hard to beat NordVPN when it comes to security and privacy due to its intensively secured network of 5600+ servers in 59+ countries. NordVPN has 346 servers in Canada. It provides you the opportunity to unblock Amazon Prime Video, CTV Montreal, CHCH, Netflix, ESPN+, DAZN, Disney+, CP24, and more in Australia.
NordVPN provides specialty servers like Double VPN, P2P, Onion Over VPN, and Dedicated IP may be found as well. It protects up to six devices simultaneously. With 256-bit AES encryption, DNS leak prevention, and an automated kill switch, there’s no shortage of security solutions.
Another feature is NordLynx a next-generation VPN protocol that makes it quicker and more secure to connect to VPN servers and protects your online privacy and personal data. The fact that NordVPN is domiciled in Panama, which does not have a data retention regulation, is worth a lot.
Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux are all supported by NordVPN’s client software. NordVPN has Chrome and Firefox browser extensions as well. NordVPN costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. All packages come with a 30-day refund policy. Live Chat is active 24/7. It has a rating of 4.4 on Trust Pilot.
To Read more about it, Check out NordVPN Review
- Blazing available connection speeds.
- A comprehensive suite of security protections
- No activity records are maintained for users
- Great unblocking capabilities
- Robust network.
- Applications made for PC are a bit sluggish
Surfshark – The Affordably Tagged Prices For Canadian Region
- Network Description – The network has 3200+ servers in 65+ countries.
- Data Privacy – Rigorous no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention.
- Concurrent Device Connections – Unlimited connectivity.
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30-days
- Price Plans – Surshark costs AU$3.56/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan.
Surfshark is an affordable and dependable VPN service to access restricted Canadian content in Australia. It has powerful unblocking capabilities, making it ideal to unblock streaming platforms like Amazon Prime Video, CTV Montreal, CHCH, Netflix, ESPN+, DAZN, Disney+, CP24, and more. You can enjoy streaming as there is no connection or bandwidth limit in Australia.
Surfshark has a lot to offer concerning security. 256-bit encryption, Anti-malware scanning, and automated ad-blocking are included. There is no log policy at Surfshark, but if anonymity is more important to you, you may pay using one of three prominent cryptocurrencies. Customer service is available via live chat around the clock in the event of any issues.
Their NoBorders mode is a cutting-edge feature that’s perfect for customers in nations where the internet is tightly regulated. Increased security and anonymity can be achieved by using a “MultiHop” server capability that routes the user’s internet connection over two VPNs.
Windows, Android, macOS, Linux, and iOS are all supported by Surfshark. It is also compatible with supported routers. Trust Pilot for this service is 4.4 out of 5.0. Surshark costs AU$3.56/mo(US$2.49/mo) on a 1-year plan. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
To Read more about it, Check out Surfshark Review
- Servers provide dependable access to Canadian IP addresses
- Concurrent connections are not limited
- Capabilities such as NoBorders and MultiHop increase anonymity
- Reasonable prices
- The worldwide server coverage is still a little bit lacking.
CyberGhost – Optimized Server Designed for Streaming in Australia
- Network Description – The network has 6000+ servers in 88 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logs policy and DNS/IP leakage prevention
- Concurrent Device Connections – seven connections per device
- Money-Back Guarantee – for 45 Days
- Price Plans – CyberGhost costs AU$3.28/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan.
CyberGhost has 199 servers in Canada, making it simple to get a Canadian IP address in Australia. CyberGhost has a total count of 6000+ servers in 88 countries. Due to CyberGhost’s limitless bandwidth and traffic, it’s a great choice for streaming. CyberGhost can unblock Amazon Prime Video, CTV Montreal, CHCH, Netflix, ESPN+, DAZN, Disney+, CP24, and more in Australia.
CyberGhost offers to connect up to seven devices at once, allowing you to protect everything from your laptop to your cell phone. Data retention rules in Romania do not apply to this VPN service. 256-bit AES encryption, DNS and IP leak prevention, an automated kill switch, and a strict no logs policy are all included in this VPN service.
Windows, Mac, Linux and Android, and iOS are supported by CyberGhost. Some routers with manual setup support the usage of CyberGhost. CyberGhost costs AU$3.28/mo(US$2.29/mo) on a 1-year plan. All packages come with a 45-day refund policy. The live chat option is there to erase any technical issues. The Trust Pilot gives it a rank of 4.6 out of 5.0.
To Read more about it, Check out Cyberghost Review
- An app that is appealing to the eye.
- Quick streaming speeds.
- Extremely powerful encryption.
- Wide and strong network.
- Affordable prices.
- Your anonymity will be revealed if you contact the customer service department.
IPVanish – Unlimited Concurrent Connectivity For Canadian Region
- Network Description – They have 2000+ servers in 75 countries.
- Data Privacy – Strict no-logging policy and DNS/IP leak protection
- Money-Back Guarantee – 30-days
- Concurrent Connections – 10 per user
- Price Plans – IPVanish costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan.
IPVanish is a US-based VPN service with over 2000+ servers in 75 countries, including 30+ in Canada. With IPVanish, you can unblock popular streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, CTV Montreal, CHCH, Netflix, ESPN+, DAZN, Disney+, CP24, and more in Australia. You should have no problems with buffering or poor streaming quality.
IPVanish is a great option for those Australian users who have never used a virtual private network before. Kodi and the Amazon Fire Stick users will have no trouble using this VPN service. The IPVanish applications are easy to use, but they also provide a high level of protection in Australia.
AES 256-bit encryption is used by IPVanish, and DNS leak prevention is included as well. If the VPN connection drops, a kill switch will protect your device. Lastly, IPVanish adheres to a zero-logs policy, ensuring the safety of your online activities.
On Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS, you may use IPVanish. Linux and routers both need manual configuration. IPVanish costs AU$5.71/mo(US$3.99/mo) on a 1-year plan. All plans come with a 30-day money-back refund policy. Trust Pilot gives it a score of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
To Read more about it, Check out IPVanish Review
- Comprises a chain of over 1,300 servers across 75 locations worldwide
- Helps to keep no records
- Allows limitless Connection speeds
- Does not accept Bitcoin
Choosing The Best VPN To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia – Methodology
These are the most critical qualities that a VPN should have, and we have verified that each VPN service that I have recommended in Australia supports them:
- Speed – Get a Canadian IP address from a fast provider. If you don’t, things, especially streaming video, may load slowly. All of the VPNs on my list fared well in my most recent speed testing in Australia.
- Extensive Server Network – The better the number of activated servers inside the country the better it would be to get service smoothly. A vast number of servers offer faster connection speeds since no single server will be overburdened.
- Value – You want a VPN with enough functionality to justify its price. You don’t want to overpay for a VPN that doesn’t even meet your needs. Each VPN on this list offers fair prices for its services.
- Ease of Use – Every VPN on the list features a user-friendly program that allows you to acquire a Canadian IP address and services quickly. These offer applications suitable for a variety of platforms, allowing you to connect using your preferred gadgets.
- Privacy and Security – Because of hostile hackers, your online security and anonymity are never assured. Taking privacy and security safeguards is fundamental. A virtual private network (VPN) should provide banking-level encryption, an automated kill switch, and DNS and IP leak prevention.
- Streaming – Since most VPN users are enthusiasts of streaming, any VPN you pick must allow you to watch your preferred video providers. Most VPN users like streaming. Every VPN on my list provides secure access to Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime Video in Australia.
How To Get Canadian IP Address in Australia – FAQs
Is changing an IP address illegal in Canada?
It’s perfectly fine, Canada allows changing IP addresses. People change their IP addresses while under assault when testing a website, or to preserve their identities.
Can I use a Canadian proxy instead of an IP from a VPN provider in Australia?
By using a VPN or proxy in Australia, you may conceal your IP address and access geo-restricted content. The contrasts between the two choices must be understood. Only a VPN can encrypt your Internet traffic. If you want strong privacy and security protection, choose it. A VPN with Canadian servers eliminates the need for a proxy in Australia.
Does Canada have static IP?
Canada, like other jurisdictions, offers static IP addresses to users. Users must ask their ISP for a Canadian IP address. The ISP will provide the consumer with a Static IP address, but it will cost money.
How To Get A Free Canadian IP Address in Australia?
Follow these instructions to receive a free Canadian IP address in Australia. We don’t recommend using a free Canadian VPN to acquire a Canadian IP address in Australia since they sell your data.
- Join a VPN. we recommend ExpressVPN.
- Download your device’s VPN client app.
- Choose a VPN Canada server from the list.
- Geo-blocked content should now be accessible
- You may need to clear your cookies for changes to take effect.
What alternatives other than VPN are there to get a Canadian IP address in Australia?
Using a proxy server or Tor browser to gain a Canadian IP address has downsides. Using a local VPN is safer. Smart DNS can unblock Canadian content, but it doesn’t change your IP address. It only impersonates your location or safeguards your connection.
Unencrypted proxy servers leave you vulnerable to cyberattacks. Using a Tor browser offers you access to several encryption levels, but it restricts your bandwidth.
How can I tell whether my IP address is changed to some other country instead of Canada?
IP checkers are available. Start your VPN, connect to a Canadian server, and visit an IP search page. If Canada appears, the VPN has changed your IP address.